SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:58 pm

Sean isn't shy about sharing his feelings. I suspect that his main contract with the show is finally up so he shares even more now like this great dislike for the 2 Bachelorette format, spilling the beans on how TPTB really strung along Arie before last season, etc.

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:02 pm

I am glad he has. I have new found admiration for him. Today.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am glad he has. I have new found admiration for him. Today.
Me too.  Impressive after he has always appeared to be such a company man. Good for him.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · 2h 2 hours ago

Gonna be a very exciting Night One!!!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:31 pm

umngirl wrote:Sean isn't shy about sharing his feelings. I suspect that his main contract with the show is finally up so he shares even more now like this great dislike for the 2 Bachelorette format, spilling the beans on how TPTB really strung along Arie before last season, etc.

I thought so too. I'm glad he's speaking his mind and not under TPTB anymore. I've started to like him (and Cat) again lately.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Umm - all of Sean's arguments. ... Didn't he do that to many of the girls his season? Judge them on the first night after only a little conversation? Every season is degrading to the great majority, this is just a twist to an old game ... And all the participants are willing. I'll feel bad for the girl that leaves but no more than any other contestant that gets let go due to lack of connection.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:22 am

They weren't exactly willing, NV. I'm sure they had no choice if they were interested in being the Bachelorette. I'm more mad that it's not Kaitlyn because it seems that they want Britt but are too wussy to just pick her. I don't have a real problem with 2 Bachelorettes if they'd continue it for the season but that's not going to happen. It's that they've taken away the only time the women call the shots by giving it up to the men.

I hope I'm wrong and the guys pick Kaitlyn but won't be holding my breath.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Trying to catch up in this section.  Has this been posted?  Might be worth keeping an eye on to see if she shares anything.   Smiley

Annie Anderson  @anneeelizabetth 10h
My boyfriends dad is filming some of the Bachelorette season in A couple weeks
11:04 PM - 12 Mar 2015

ETA:  Do we have a Canadian guy yet?  I read it thinking he means one of the guys, but maybe he's meaning Kaitlyn and didn't know to refer to her as lead?  no idea

Stan Chrapowicki ‏@POLEPAW  12h
@JSB_FOX @JayOnrait @fs1otoole @ABCBachelorette Sure. One of the contestants for the next season of the Bachelorette is Canadian.
8:17 PM - 12 Mar 2015
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:50 pm

There is a guy from London Ontario that RS has released. He is the same guy I had heard of. His name is Shawn Evans
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 pm

I was wondering if there were any Canadian contestants too, which might be a small clue, but didn't pursue it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:58 pm

sbolduc wrote:There is a guy from London Ontario that RS has released. He is the same guy I had heard of. His name is Shawn Evans

There is a Broker/Real Estate Agent in London with the same name. F/book unavailable, Twitter private which is unusual for a successful agent as he appears to be.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Thanks! I haven't looked at RS to see the names he released. And I haven't caught up in all threads here, if the names have all been brought over. Might should've done that first, sorry!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1