SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Thanks to KayDee who received these pics taken by a friend. yes

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Katsha11

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Ks10

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Image210

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Vix13 wrote:I was just there a few years ago! I have been to the Alamo and the Riverwalk few times though! I live/grew up in Texas!!

Where in the Alamo complex do you think would be best for the dinner date?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:34 pm

I was there a month ago and actually ate lunch at the Mexican restaurant in the pictures.  It's cool to recognize where the dates have been in the pics - the Riverwalk is a fun area and the Alamo will be eerily beautiful at night.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:22 am

nutty1 wrote:I agree that Shawn B reminds me of Ryan Gosling. He's a cutie!!

In the last set of pictures above, I would've seriously thought Shawn was Ryan Gosling. I bet he hears that alot!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:25 am

She seems into Nick and NY guy the most.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:31 am

Is this the episode where someone doesn't get a rose on their 1-on-1 date?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:34 am

I think female viewers are going to go nuts over Shawn. I'm betting he's going to get a great edit.

On another note, I don't recalled seeing someone that looked like NY guy on the GD. Shouldn't he be in that GD for this week?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:43 am

These person said that they are filming the RC tonight at The Alamo:

@missbrandyleigh08
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 64 11055854_683282885115920_509008898_n
For all the you #thebachelorette fans out there...apparently they're filming a rose ceremony scene at The Alamo of all places. Enjoy the grainy pic! #bachelorette #abc #abctelevision #roseceremony #behindthescenes #sanantonio #sanantone #satx #thealamo #rememberthealamo #realitytv #realityshow #alamocity #alamoplaza #210 #visittexas #texasthings #love #dating #tvshows #tvshow #cityontherise #whycanttheyfilmsomethingcooler #followme #f4f #texas #lonestarstate

Last edited by julychild on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:21 am

Beagle wrote:I think female viewers are going to go nuts over Shawn. I'm betting he's going to get a great edit.

On another note, I don't recalled seeing someone that looked like NY guy on the GD. Shouldn't he be in that GD for this week?
I wonder if the NY mystery guy may of actually been Chris. Someone here(sorry, can't remember who)was given his name on the sumo wrestling date. If that's him, then that would make sense that I had thought and think someone else mentioned that the dark haired guy in the group date pic to the right and behind Nick.

julychild wrote:Is this the episode where someone doesn't get a rose on their 1-on-1 date?
Not that I noticed by looking back at the stats.

MiniDiva wrote:^^AuntieL. I was only talking about numbers we counted during yesterdays date and who was missing that we know are in San Antonio. We counted 9-10 guys at the date yesterday. I didn't see Cooper but did see him last night. Then Ben and Shawn were not there because they had 1:1 dates. That adds up to 12/13 guys at least. Hope that makes sense--but I was asking the question too -- how many guys are still left we think. yes
From what I can count, there are 12 left right now. 10 on the group date and 2 individual dates. for the past 3 seasons in each the bach and ette, there were 11 at this point. I think Nick joining the ranks messed up the count at this point and she will likely have to get rid of more guys than normal at some point.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:22 am

^^^Hope it is a rose ceremony! I am pins & needles waiting to find out who stays and who goes ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:47 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Hope it is a rose ceremony! I am pins & needles waiting to find out who stays and who goes ...
wow, ok, well, will update the filming schedule. Yea, it does look like a RC there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:02 am

Diana wrote:She seems into Nick and NY guy the most.

I'm confused... do we know anything about the NY mystery guy (except he's probably from NY Hugesmile ) and how do we know she likes him?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1