SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat May 23, 2015 11:17 am

sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
reason wrote:That is Nick with the brown bracelet.

Is that that the proof we need that Nick is in fact sex guy ?
I think most agree the guy in bed is Shawn because of his hair.
RS said the sex guy is Nick but no sc to prove who she had sex with, so keep sleuthing!

Thanks sdmom.

If I had to guess just based on the promo I would say that sex guy was Jared - the guy who didn't even vote for Kaitlyn laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 23, 2015 11:20 am

IMO who sex guy is is still a wide open question and the chopped up preview leaves plenty of room for debate., which is exactly what TPTB want.  There are clues that point to Shawn as sex guy but also IMO s\c clues that Shawn could be the one who goes to K's room to confront her about (at instigation of producers) sex guy.  They want us to believe Nick is sex guy because he's already controversial, and maybe Nick is but I am not yet convinced he is.  We also still have guy on rose petal bed that I think is Jared and we have a very quick clip in preview of Jared crying- could be like K, he "felt bad" about what happened.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 23, 2015 11:23 am

Do we know that Jared got an FS ? Why would the bed be strewn with rose petals if they simply went out on a date and things got heated ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 23, 2015 11:24 am

I posted pictures yesterday showing that golf course naked guy and the other bedroom scene people believe to be Shawn, took place at the same hotel, Lough Erne Resort. It could possible be on her FD with that guy (shawn?).

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 11:30 am

KB_Mom wrote:IMO who sex guy is is still a wide open question and the chopped up preview leaves plenty of room for debate., which is exactly what TPTB want.  There are clues that point to Shawn as sex guy but also IMO s\c clues that Shawn could be the one who goes to K's room to confront her about (at instigation of producers) sex guy.  They want us to believe Nick is sex guy because he's already controversial, and maybe Nick is but I am not yet convinced he is.  We also still have guy on rose petal bed that I think is Jared and we have a very quick clip in preview of Jared crying- could be like K, he "felt bad" about what happened.
sorry to be going around and agree with everything you're saying but ITA!
I think the preview is incredibly spliced and diced and it's VERY obvious they want us to believe it's nick who's the sex guy as per all the media speculation -- everyone is asking her if she had sex with nick, RS is spoiling it was nick and backtracking on info etc. 
IMHO they're up to something and this is EXACTLY the buzz they wanted 
1. nick is back 
2. she had sex
3. nick could be the guy 

I see no sign that this was not a deliberate storyline we were fed and 95% of people are lapping it up which is exactly what tptb want.

What we do know from sleuthed info actually doesn't support this/prove this theory yet...we have a spliced and diced weird preview that throws everything from many parts of the show into the kitchen sink to make a collage that tells a particular story....
I actually also am not convinced the visits to her hotel room, the guy in the elevator or the guy in bed have anything to do with the early sex incident (which likely happened at the earliest 1-2 weeks before FD anyways) I don't think K tells the guys in a group setting either cos that scene is incredibly sliced and diced, Im almost positive the naked guy holding a golf club also has nothing to do with the sex incident...and the deep breathing and building scene is just hilarious to me  giggling

That's all I have to say on that Smiley carry on...

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 23, 2015 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 23, 2015 11:31 am

I think the naked guy running through the golf course is simply a red herring. I predict he will have nothing to do with the season and can simply be production guy having some off time fun who has been thrown into the mix to confuse us.
Reminds me of Bevin's red final ceremony pump being shown coming out of the limo on a much later season simply to throw people off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 23, 2015 11:37 am

^^When Kaitlyn makes the statement "we had sex" she is sitting in a leather chair with detailed woodwork and a red brick wall behind her.  They make it appear that she is having a convo with the guys on the yellow couches in the Killarney hotel lobby, but that chair is not in the same room, IMO.  Also, Shawn is sitting in a different type of leather chair as if is talking to her, but that is probably from a different location as well.

So if you can find the SC/location where Kaitlyn is making the "we had sex" comment you might find out the timing of her making that statement.  For all we know, she is talking to CH.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 11:39 am

What you described is also what I'm seeing MD...  yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 23, 2015 11:41 am

I have questions about this curious scene. We know that Jared didn't have a date in SA, yet here he is with Kaitlyn in her hotel room (sleuthed to be St. Anthony's Hotel, SA). She is still wearing the dress she had on for the RC and has taken off most of her Jewelry (on the table). Did Jared go to her hotel after the RC, but before she got back,  for some alone time, and probably arranged with a producer to set up a fantasy room like atmosphere?

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Coitusconfirmation

bubblebummer - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Rosepetals

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 23, 2015 11:42 am

emusha wrote:What you described is also what I'm seeing MD...  yes

yes I have "tried" to find the chair, but didn't get far. Based on the intricate detail of the woodwork, it is probably at one of the older/estate type hotels/places in Ireland. It could be where the RC was held.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 23, 2015 11:49 am

KB_Mom wrote:IMO who sex guy is is still a wide open question and the chopped up preview leaves plenty of room for debate., which is exactly what TPTB want.  There are clues that point to Shawn as sex guy but also IMO s\c clues that Shawn could be the one who goes to K's room to confront her about (at instigation of producers) sex guy.  They want us to believe Nick is sex guy because he's already controversial, and maybe Nick is but I am not yet convinced he is.  We also still have guy on rose petal bed that I think is Jared and we have a very quick clip in preview of Jared crying- could be like K, he "felt bad" about what happened.

This.
When watching the promo I thought that Jared was the sex guy and he was crying after the fallout.

But the rose petals on the bed gave me pause thinking that perhaps that was the FS and hence the sex. Maybe she knew she was not going to pick him anyway and that made her guilty to the other guys left.
But the board seems to think (via RS ?) that Jared did not get an FS. Which puts a ? on those rosepetals. Perhaps a production ploy.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 23, 2015 11:59 am

My guess is that it was part of the M&G before the RC in San Antonio. Jared (read, Production) set up the bed in one of the rooms with roses and made out with Kaitlyn there for their alone time. Maybe after she gets back from that is when Ian accuses her of going on the show just to make out with guys on TV?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc