SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:35 pm

If Nick is ... rofl hehehe BTW, FYI, this conversation/debate is now going on in 5 different threads ... episode 6, episode 5, SCs discussion, Nick general, Kaitlyn media thread. :stirthepot

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

6 - The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:41 pm

But didn't we hear that K told some of the guys about the sex, from US magazine, not Nick revealing?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:47 pm

^^^Yes, we did.  That's why I'm not totally sold on that being what the "explosive secret revealed" actually is.  If it really was the secret told, then why would she need to tell any of the guys herself, they'd already know...other than Jared, if he was still out with her on SQT.  

Could it be Shawn upset that he didn't get the GD rose and tells the guys about the use of the L word?  That would fit with his mentioning he's about to cry in the preview.  Although, I guess it could be in reference to finding out about Nick sleeping with her, too.  But I'd have thought he'd have given "that guy" a black eye instead of wanting to cry about it.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^Yes, we did.  That's why I'm not totally sold on that being what the "explosive secret revealed" actually is.  If it really was the secret told, then why would she need to tell any of the guys herself, they'd already know...other than Jared, if he was still out with her on SQT.  

Could it be Shawn upset that he didn't get the GD rose and tells the guys about the use of the L word?  That would fit with his mentioning he's about to cry in the preview.  Although, I guess it could be in reference to finding out about Nick sleeping with her, too.  But I'd have thought he'd have given "that guy" a black eye instead of wanting to cry about it.
laugh out loud the fact that Nick still lives and prospers and Shawn isn't jailed yet and it's June after filming, makes me think Shawn isn't quite as intense as the edit shows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Since this is SC thread, I'll try to run an idea, talking about the episode description of #6 (respective thread) ... where there's a talk about the "meltdown guy who confronts Kaitlyn" ... it is believed to be Shawn from the preview ... my question:
- we still don't know what kind of date Shawn gets the week after Dublin ... it is assumed that he is on a group date with Joe, possibly Jared - I know Ben H. is also a possibility, but I've written before, IMO Ben H. gets his second 1on1 so that he goes further to over-night date week.
I asked once, what would that mean, if Shawn a week before "FSD" doesn't get his second 1:1, but Nick gets it, practically 2nd week in a row ...
Now, we know Shawn has some sort of "meltdown" in Dublin, he wants an explanation from Kaitlyn and he goes to talk to her in her room ... Why wouldn't Kaitlyn take him on 1on1 the week after, if he was "on a verge to leave" ? ... Why would she make him go on another "group date"? - making him the only guy of F3 who didn't get 1on1 twice.
Is it because she gave him some reassurance - bigger than a date?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:20 pm

The only thing I am sure about next week is.... YOU'RE ALL COMING TO DUBLIN!!!! :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

:sending flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Looking forward to you serving up a traditional Irish dinner--corned beef and cabbage and bangors and mash!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Looking forward to you serving up a traditional Irish dinner--corned beef and cabbage and bangors and mash!

Bangers and mash yes, no corned beef in Ireland ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:43 pm

I will try to remember next week prior to the episode airing to do something special! You gave me a nice idea to welcome Ireland travel!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:46 pm

That press release has me utterly confused. The thought of Nick spilling to the guys that they had sex never even crossed my mind and I strongly dislike the guy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:56 pm

BlackHalo wrote:That press release has me utterly confused. The thought of Nick spilling to the guys that they had sex never even crossed my mind and I strongly dislike the guy.

Somehow I read it as Shawn figured out that something went down between them and he spilled it to the other guys.
Perhaps Nick did the walk of shame the day after the 1on1 (or late enough after) and Shawn noticed it. Or production assisted in the big reveal ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:That press release has me utterly confused. The thought of Nick spilling to the guys that they had sex never even crossed my mind and I strongly dislike the guy.
Didn't you watch ATFR with Andi ?
That would be a recedive, if he did not the first time and in front of millions of people. rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 63 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc