SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:49 pm

eversotrue wrote:If Britt, Brady and a few of the crew members do end up going to Australia to film...Chris Harrison is going to be so jealous. Lol He recently said in an interview that one place he has always really wanted to go for filming but it never worked out was Australia. Poor him.

Perhaps Kaitlyn (and CH) also go to OZ... Camping in Uluru with the roos.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:54 pm

below is my post from the 17th .....called it  giggling

eta - the first part of the post was me referencing the hanging chad comment.

northernviewer wrote:It could just be him acknowledging that there will be people that will never believe that the results were legitimate.

handwave

(Me raising my hand, in case anybody is doing a count haha)
I think the outcome was just as tptb wanted it. They're not leaving something like that to chance. They have a plan and nobody was going to alter it.

One of the guys will probably leave to pursue Britt, under some sort of dramatic circumstance and we'll find out at the ATFR that they've been dating  .... Or they'll reunite on BIP ... Something along those lines.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Since I don't like to blame every little single thing on producers, and if we are to believe there was a legitimate vote, Fleiss essentially said the vote was extremely close and that makes it even more clear by referencing the whole hanging chad thing. If I'm Kaitlyn, I would be thinking throughout the whole process that half of the guys wanted someone else and not me. Granted, feelings and impressions change, but that would most definitely be something I would worry about. I would probably be also thinking that perhaps throughout the show the guys that initially chose me might wish they chose Britt instead. IMO, no matter how confident you are, that would bother anyone.

I think the fact that Brady eliminated himself after he knew it was Kaitlyn says a lot. If he wanted to promote himself and his music, it absolutely would have been better to stay on with Kaitlyn versus Britt. It appears Britt and Brady get to live "real life" right now and occasionally film dates together while Kaitlyn is getting sumo wrestling dates, boxing dates, etc. that just show how ridiculously dumb and fake this show actually really is.

I'm not saying Kaitlyn won't have a good guy there for her, but would I rather show up on the first night as one of the bachelorettes, lose the vote by just one vote, and then have what appears to be one of the more attractive guys all around IMO leave the show and say he wants to date me, and then take a chance on him in real life, but also a little bit on the show? Definitely, but that's just me.

Both girls get an opportunity, so that's great and I guess that's all that really matters for them because they both wanted it.
Great post! yes

IMO, even if it was all planned from the get go and not a close vote (or not even a real vote at all) I think it still says something that Britt and Brady were 'planned' for each other since (again, MHO) they are the best suited for each other on the show. Same vibe, same style, same faith, same passion (he has his hand on her knee in that photo that was spoiled for their 'date'). So, in this case, the producers actually did something pretty awesome for Britt (and Brady) by pairing them together. They seem to have a legitimate shot of establishing some sort of relationship.

And I personally don't feel like it needs to be an either/or situation (where Brady would only have real intentions if he didn't have a scheduled concert, for example) - it can be both. The producers could have planned it (along with Britt and Brady --- they both could have been in on it). Heck, Brady could have even told them that he was interested in Britt but had a scheduled concert and thus would be only willing to date her off-show/until he had to go (and if he was really wanting the exposure/fame he would stay and then eliminate himself. But this is a Christian guy who I personally don't see being interested in Kaitlyn at all. He posts some very, very deeply born-again-Christian views on his FB).

Plus, things have changed, IMO, when it comes to TP and their tight rein on everything. There seems to be a LOT of input from fans/viewers/past-contestants this past year and TP are listening to it and asking for it. It wouldn't be that hard for Brady to get in touch with the producers (Twitter, hello) and let them know his interest in Britt and they plan to have her still involved because of this... It's a win-win-win, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:02 pm

northernviewer wrote:below is my post from the 17th .....called it  giggling

northernviewer wrote:It could just be him acknowledging that there will be people that will never believe that the results were legitimate.

handwave

I think the outcome was just as tptb wanted it. They're not leaving something like that to chance. They have a plan and nobody was going to alter it.

One of the guys will probably leave to pursue Britt, under some sort of dramatic circumstance and we'll find out at the ATFR that they've been dating  .... Or they'll reunite on BIP ... Something along those lines.

You would think that we write this stuff...we are just that good!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Per RS, Britt was also on the rap date today.  scratch

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:58 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Per RS, Britt was also on the rap date today.  scratch
He said "Kaitlyn rapped first and rhymed sh*t with Britt"  I think think she used "sh*t and Britt" as part of her lyrics.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Seems like Britt is going to be coming up a lot in Kaitlyn's performances, since RS said he mentioned Britt in her comedy routine too. I wonder how their dynamic is now.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:13 pm

jen689 wrote:
He said "Kaitlyn rapped first and rhymed sh*t with Britt"  I think think she used "sh*t and Britt" as part of her lyrics.

Kaitlyn's lyrics were passed to me by the KGB nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 10 2498057887

"yo, yo, you better watch your back
and, don't talk smack
because homegirl don't take sh!t
If your name is Britt
try and step to me now, han, han, han..."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:20 pm

julychild wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Kaitlyn's lyrics were passed to me by the KGB  nashville - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 10 2498057887

"yo, yo, you better watch your back
and, don't talk smack
because homegirl don't take sh!t
If your name is Britt
try and step to me now, han, han, han..."

wow.. this is getting ugly!!... i am not impressed by the devious idea of women claws got to be out over men duh.

btw, love your 'KGB' JC! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:57 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Seems like Britt is going to be coming up a lot in Kaitlyn's performances, since RS said he mentioned Britt in her comedy routine too. I wonder how their dynamic is now.  
What did RS say Kaitlyn said about Britt on the comedy date? I forgot.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:24 am

northernviewer wrote:below is my post from the 17th .....called it  giggling

handwave

yes Yup!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:46 am

Someone said Britt has been on at least 2 GDs - comedy club and now rap.
We also know she was one a 1-1 with a guy who left the show within the first 2 nights of filming. 

So what gives here?  Is she going to date other guys as well? If she isn't then what is the purpose of her being on GDs?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara