SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 12:12 pm

I'm not a fan of Britt, but it won't be too bad because we know Kaitlyn was chosen, as opposed to the other way around.

I do hope Britt as found true love though, I think he would be just the kind of guy she needs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun May 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Seems Becca was hanging out with Britt: https://instagram.com/p/2fod_OoB5s/?taken-by=beccatilley5
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 10, 2015 6:20 pm

It's nice that someone from Chris's season is hanging with Britt. From the interview Britt did recently, seems she was really hurt by what the girls said about her. Becca is such a class act, just impressed with her post show even more yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 10, 2015 7:36 pm

mercieme wrote:It's nice that someone from Chris's season is hanging with Britt. From the interview Britt did recently, seems she was really hurt by what the girls said about her. Becca is such a class act, just impressed with her post show even more yes

Not exactly hanging together. It wasn't like they planned it. It seems that they ran into each other and it wouldn't be like Becca to be rude.

I get about her being hurt about what the others said about her, but it didn't appear as if she understood why they may have been upset with her. She was partially responsible. I thought at least she would have maintained some friendship with Jillian since they seemed to be tight, but I haven't seen any evidence of that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
mercieme wrote:It's nice that someone from Chris's season is hanging with Britt. From the interview Britt did recently, seems she was really hurt by what the girls said about her. Becca is such a class act, just impressed with her post show even more yes

Not exactly hanging together. It wasn't like they planned it. It seems that they ran into each other and it wouldn't be like Becca to be rude.

I get about her being hurt about what the others said about her, but it didn't appear as if she understood why they may have been upset with her. She was partially responsible. I thought at least she would have maintained some friendship with Jillian since they seemed to be tight, but I haven't seen any evidence of that.
Britt and Jillian ARE tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 11, 2015 3:36 pm

notarose wrote:Interview
http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/08/interview-with-britt-nilsson-who-talks-hygiene-gowns-larry-david-the-bachelorette-and-more/

Thanks for posting this article

From my research Brady fits Britt's description of what she wants in a husband....

“Someone who has some sort of faith in something outside of themselves and asks the big questions,” she says. “Someone who is emotionally intelligent and someone who is silly and can laugh at themselves and that goes a long way in a marriage. Someone who wants to improve themselves, is on a trajectory that is up and wants to encourage me.”

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 3:40 pm

jen689 wrote:
notarose wrote:Interview
http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/08/interview-with-britt-nilsson-who-talks-hygiene-gowns-larry-david-the-bachelorette-and-more/

Thanks for posting this article

From my research Brady fits Britt's description of what she wants in a husband....

“Someone who has some sort of faith in something outside of themselves and asks the big questions,” she says. “Someone who is emotionally intelligent and someone who is silly and can laugh at themselves and that goes a long way in a marriage. Someone who wants to improve themselves, is on a trajectory that is up and wants to encourage me.”

Yes, on paper they sound like a good match and from the spoiler pics, their dating seemed to have gone well.  Difficult to tell but their date activities and interaction looked good.
From the new bios, I think a few others might have had potential for her as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 11, 2015 3:41 pm

eversotrue wrote:...Britt and Jillian ARE tight...
I agree
Since Britt had to stay away from social media during filming the only info and photo's we've seen are from fans.  Once the season starts we'll see more interactions with her besties from the Bachelor JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Britt seems really interested in what Brady has to say  awwww

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 26 Bb10

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 11, 2015 5:17 pm

She looks prettier there than she ever did on Chris's season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 11, 2015 5:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:She looks prettier there than she ever did on Chris's season.

Toning down her everyday lip color makes her look more natural and more approachable imo.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Britt looks totally intrigued by Brady -  maybe it is a match meant to be.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara