SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:28 pm

I don't ever remember seeing that tattoo either season she was on. no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

wcw - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:36 pm

I'm guessing since she said she's been getting treatments for two years for the removal that it was pretty much gone by the time she was on the show. Plus she has her long hair which probably covered it most of the time.

wcw - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 wcw - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 wcw - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:43 pm

I don't remember seeing it either! I guess she never wore a bikini or backless dresses on the show? She might have also covered it up with makeup whenever she put her hair in a bun to cover the top part.

It is a pretty awful tattoo, so good for her for getting it removed. I'm such a wimp, I would probably just keep it forever to avoid the pain of tattoo removal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:55 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't remember seeing it either! I guess she never wore a bikini or backless dresses on the show? She might have also covered it up with makeup whenever she put her hair in a bun to cover the top part.

It is a pretty awful tattoo, so good for her for getting it removed. I'm such a wimp, I would probably just keep it forever to avoid the pain of tattoo removal.

I am such a wimp that that is why I would never get a tattoo in the first place....I hate needles!

I used to have to give someone insulin at work and it was as if I could hear the needle pierce his skin. Yuck! Still gives me the shivers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:48 pm

I admire Britt for sharing. Post show there is a lot I like about Britt. I truly wonder if the animosity toward her was jealousy and she is just a positive person who is kind of on all the time. So happy for her that she found a great guy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:55 pm

She's grown on me post-show. I especially like that I can look through her IG without her trying to sell me junk I don't want. She mostly posts about her normal life, her faith and the children she sponsors.

I think she probably just has an overwhelming personality and that can be exhausting to a lot of people. I'm sure a bit of it was jealousy since she is a very attractive and sexy woman. I'm sure I'd feel intimidated too.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:17 am

Exactly!! That's what I saw the second time watching Farmer's season and what I've been saying about Carly, Kaitlyn & Whit being very jealous of Britt and how close she and Chris were. Post show I see she is overly or very zealous about everything and peace and love to everyone  wcw - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 36 270c  and it came across as fake or "on" to most of us (viewers) because we don't come across many people like her in our daily lives. CH was correct on WTA when he suggested it was all just a jealousy thing. She was unfairly judged and mistreated as a result.

I love how she just keeps going, living her truth even though that must've hurt so much. She got through it and isn't bitter and just keeps on spreading love.wcw - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 36 1f497
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:49 am

Just as another perspective, her behaviour was very grating and over the top (IMO).   It was not a jealousy-thing to me.   When I saw her I thought she was cute but I was very skeeved out by her intro package and some of the things that she was saying during her interviews.  For me, it had nothing to do with looks or feelings related to comparing attractiveness.  I just did not like her personality and could not take her seriously.  No matter how hard I tried to like her, (as I love that she sponsers children) her behaviour just kept bringing me right back to the same feeling.  It is possible that a few of the women in the house were jealous of Britt's physical looks, but I think it is likely that many of them were just annoyed with having to be around her.  

I am very happy for her to see that she found someone she loves with her whole heart!  That is a lovely turn for her life, and I wish her the best.  (Even though I have never met her, of course!)

ETA:  I do recall noticing the tattoo a few times, but she mostly wore her hair down when her back was bare. It was very light, though...  and when she did go backless I mostly just noticed themakeup they used to cover it.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:56 pm

ITA, officeRules. I haven't changed my mind about Britt post show either. She was downright rude to Kaitlyn at that group date so think it was more than just jealousy by the other women. IMO she's probably one of those people who have a "persona" in public which may be why she comes across as fake on tv but more real off camera. I'm sure it's a lot easier to be nice when you don't have to compete for a guy with other women. All JMHO.

Good for her that she seems to have found love off the show. I don't find her guy attractive because of that hideous beard and feel that even more now that I've seen how good looking he was without it. Why why why? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:33 pm

Another person who is not jealous of Britt.

Why is it that when women don't like other women it is assumed that it is because of jealousy?

While Britt seems a nice enough, pretty woman what bothered me about her more than anything else was her OTT behaviour. (Her behaviour to Kaitlyn was a whole separate issue. Like other people who usually get what they want and then react negatively if things don't go their way.) She seemed to be constantly "on". Whether or not that is her real personality or if she was that way because of the circumstances of the show, doesn't really matter to me. That constant perkiness is annoying to me...and I just watched a few minutes of her every week. I can only imagine how grating that would be to me if I was stuck with her in a stressful environment where my every move was filmed for weeks on end!

Britt may be a kind person, but that kind of energy is difficult for me to put up with...let alone live with. Absolutely nothing to do with jealousy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Yeah, I still don't like Britt. Reading her blog I get the sense that she's a very insecure young woman who doesn't really know who she is or how to be herself. It's like she's playing a role of someone she would like to be rather than really being that way. Her blog entry on confidence also bothered me, because she's still basing hers on outside approval. Doesn't matter if it's the approval of a higher being rather than other people, it still doesn't come from within. True self-confidence does. "The blind leading the blind" comes to mind when reading her essays.

People who keep declaring their love via SM on a regular basis also get a massive side-eye from me, but they seem like a good fit, so all the best to them!

Good choice removing that tattoo, it was truly hideous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:40 pm

I should have used the word envious—they were envious of how much Chris seemed to like Britt and how well they connected.

Watching Chris' season when it aired, I felt exactly the same way as most of the commenters here: she was self-centered, disregarded the other girls, an actress acting the part, on for the camera, attention seeking, etc and "fell for the edit". I wanted to watch again to see how I was SO VERY fooled by the next B'ette so I watched it closely looking for the edits etc and it became very obvious to me that Britt was and still is, the be kind to everyone, God loving person she is today.

That said, I can see how her very enthusiastic, positive, "on" personality could be annoying and appear fake to some, even many people but I personally would prefer to be around someone like her than be around someone who gossips about other girls and spreads negativity or around someone who acts victimized and is often looking for attention and just does whatever they want rarely considering consequences.

Since being fooled more than once by the very powerful and believable edits, I simply refuse to believe everything that tptb are feeding me each season and will always now look for what likely logically happened and what makes the most sense. And because I love love stories so much, I am willing to watch a season more than once if that's what it takes to determine the likely real true stories of these people we (as a board) invest a lot of time in as a hobby. All jmhoaa.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara