SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Carly was not liked during CS season. She had her fans but she also rubbed people the wrong way because of her behaviour that you posted @runchycheeto. Then she missed her brothers wedding to go on BIP.

Britt was always very sweet even though she was not shown in a good light right from the Red Carpet event, and the rumours that she doesn't shower. She had a rough time during all that, as evident in her blogs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:25 pm

For whatever reason, I think TPTB pick easy "prey" or those not willing to play ball their way and paint them anyway they can.
It is always refreshing for ME to see those that leave the show and never look back and live a good life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:04 am

I still wish she was the Bachelorette, but I'm glad she's doing well!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 17, 2017 12:32 pm

RS said Britt was the contestant who wanted to be compensated to appear on his podcast.

RS used an email address he found for Britt. The management team associated with the email address asked if she would be compensated. He "assumed" they talked to Britt.

Maybe if he would have communicated with Britt directly it would have been a different outcome question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed May 17, 2017 12:42 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if Britt did ask for money. It is certainly her prerogative to do so, but I find it tacky as she is a nobody in this franchise. I know a lot of members on this board like her, but I still find her fake. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Maybe she wanted to be compensated because she's a nobody. I think she has a lot to say and doesn't shill (so not making big bucks on IG) and she isn't giving interviews regularly either. Which is why RS asked her, and now he's all 'she's not even a big name' while trying to make money off of HER. *eyeroll*

I did kinda judge the unnamed person yesterday but his tantrum is totally unnecessary. Just because you didn't get what you want, you're now going to put the person on blast?

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 pm

IMO, no contestant should get money.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Wed May 17, 2017 12:52 pm

If Britt is really a nobody, why did he even bother asking her on? Lol

I'm more surprised she has a management team more than the asking for compensation. IMO, RS is getting his money from these people so it is just right that they pay him. Besides, after all the bashing he's done to Britt and other contestants, this is the least thing they could ask from him.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 17, 2017 12:56 pm

I actually think she runs that 'management' email.

portraitpage - Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 17, 2017 1:01 pm

I thought it was her based on the hints but then he mentioned a management team and I figured it can't be. Surprised she really has one unless she's running the email herself. In any case, why is Steve so bothered by this? He must've been dying to talk to her and the rejection really hurt. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 1:43 pm

I am just surprised that Britt has a 'management team'. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I like her now but she has such a disorganized hippie lifestyle in general IMO that I find it hard to believe that she would have a management team.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 17, 2017 1:47 pm

I've never been a Britt fan but glad she stayed out of things post-show. Is she still with the same guy? Why did RS want to talk to her?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara