SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 77 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:16 am

Becca and Josh needs to happen! laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 77 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:19 am

I don't really see Josh with a virgin, especially given his current girlfriend. I think Josh was the only guy from this franchise I didn't ship Becca with, haha. If she doesn't go on Ben's season, I could actually could see her with Ben z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:34 am

chasingpavements wrote:I don't really see Josh with a virgin, especially given his current girlfriend. I think Josh was the only guy from this franchise I didn't ship Becca with, haha. If she doesn't go on Ben's season, I could actually could see her with Ben z.

She thinks he's a nice guy, but that's not gonna happen. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:31 am

RammerJammer91 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I don't really see Josh with a virgin, especially given his current girlfriend. I think Josh was the only guy from this franchise I didn't ship Becca with, haha. If she doesn't go on Ben's season, I could actually could see her with Ben z.

Haha, thanks for the scoop. I think all the guys I shipped her with from this franchise were never right for her. Ben H's probably the closest to her type,and it seems like she's probably not going on his season either. It's alright - hopefully she'll find love away from this incestuous group anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:37 am

chasingpavements wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:

Haha, thanks for the scoop. I think all the guys I shipped her with from this franchise were never right for her. Ben H's probably the closest to her type,and it seems like she's probably not going on his season either. It's alright - hopefully she'll find love away from this incestuous group anyways.

Agreed. I have no doubt that her future husband won't be from this franchise. Or even the next guy she exclusively dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:46 am

beccatilley5 One of the top 3 moments of my life. I'm not sure of the other two... Because im fangirling like an idiot. @samsmithworld - you are the best! ️️ @iheartradio #iheartradio #contourfossa 2h
ContourFossa - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 77 11881919_933828940020197_198808191_n
http://websta.me/p/1077205407910338214_196527054
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:05 pm

I really really hope that Becca stays off my tv in the future. She's probably a perfectly nice person but I'm just not a fan. I especially don't want to see her with Jared or Ben H.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:12 pm

Ditto.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:02 pm

albean99 wrote:I really really hope that Becca stays off my tv in the future. She's probably a perfectly nice person but I'm just not a fan. I especially don't want to see her with Jared or Ben H.

Pretty much no chance that she will end up with either of them. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Either on TV or not, I would love to still get some news from Becca and get to know who she will end up with. I got really invested in Chris' season because of Becca, and their relationship, so now I am curious to know and hopefully see that there will be a happy ending for Becca. I wish her the best anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Stacia620 wrote:http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/reality-television-personality-becca-tilley-attends-the-news-photo/488971348

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/reality-television-personality-becca-tilley-attends-the-news-photo/488972226

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:39 pm

sde1041 wrote:Either on TV or not, I would love to still get some news from Becca and get to know who she will end up with. I got really invested in Chris' season because of Becca, and their relationship, so now I am curious to know and hopefully see that there will be a happy ending for Becca. I wish her the best anyway.

Becca is doing well. She is still working, enjoys spending time with her friends and family, and is still single. She's in a pretty good place in her life.

Still haven't gotten any information that suggests that she will go on Ben's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz