SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:18 pm

@clmgiudici: I need this in my house Just call me C-Rex! @CB2tweets @ELLEDECOR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:11 pm

lipsis wrote:And here's Catherine's pretty new haircut to start us off right. Have a great day everyone.

Transformation Tuesday From yeek to sleek! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love it! Probably one of my favorite looks Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:29 pm

@clmgiudici: Pinoy Power! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:29 pm

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago

Uh oh...we're back to being hooked on that blue stuff... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:52 pm

^^^ I get so happy when they are at home watching TV! Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 am

@clmgiudici: Twitter, stop distracting me! I'm trying to get stuff done!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:10 am

BTW, I love her dark hair. She is so lovely, but I love her more natural look. I am fair with yucky lightish brown hair and spent most of my life wishing I had eyes, hair and skin like hers.

She is so lovely. Sean is a lucky, lucky man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:51 pm

So sweet! They're both lucky!

So cute it makes you sick. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:52 pm

^^^ and are those matching robes or am I seeing a mirror illusion?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:54 pm

^Too much cuteness.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Blog

@SeanLowe09: Two Bachelorettes: Clarification, Some Counterpoints, and a Note about my Twitter Feed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Seanie, that red card makes me sick too! And you should re-post the last part of the blog about your live tweeting, just before the beginning of the show, so I can relax and enjoy the craziness...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy