SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PaleyCenter - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:28 pm

The Paley Center event is for the 50th anniversary of Love Connection. Now it makes sense that they are there. Chris Soules is there too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

PaleyCenter - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Interesting and eclectic group there.

How can the Love Connection be 50 though?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Phew! Two days in a row without the red pants. Progress...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Or maybe it was the Newlywed game that was turning 50. I can't remember what the caption said. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Okay so the official name of the event is the "Evolution of Relationship Reality Shows". There's your research for the day.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:14 am

Sean was even a part of some kind of panel at the event. P.S. The guy next to me is the original Joe millionaire.
@SethMKelley: Attn: This is what Joe Millionaire looks like now!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:39 am

Ewwww he went all to heck, didn't he?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:47 am

^Definitely. I never would have guessed who he was.

Oh and one of my favorite reporters Jessica Radloff from Glamour was there so hopefully she talked to sean and Catherine.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 am

^^^ awesome! Love her.

Their panels are supposed to replay on yahoo screen. Don't know when/if it might become available. I'll keep an eye out tomorrow.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:21 am

Never a bad night when I'm hangin with my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] family. @tristasutter @souleschris @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:27 am

A-freaking-dorable

The Lowes Do LA Oh, and my look... @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:33 am

I can't stop staring at Sean :fanningfan Also love her outfit!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy