SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:43 am

blessed66 wrote:Congrats to Catherine for winning Bachelor Madness and thanks to everyone who voted!!!

Bachelor League ‏@BachLeague  · 28m28 minutes ago  
Congrats to @clmgiudici on taking the Championship in Bachelor Madness!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congratulations Catherine Lowe! Yup.Yup!

Back to top Go down

28 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:45 am

^^ is that you, Thankful7? Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:57 am

lipsis wrote:^^ is that you, Thankful7? Smiley
Yea.it's me!! ;) Something happened to my original id and I do not have a lot of time to get it figured out right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:59 am

Catherines acceptance speech laugh out loud

@clmgiudici: @BachLeague "I'd like to thank my mom, my adoring husband & all my supporters out there..." Smiley Thanks for the fun and the Champion title! (trophy)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 pm

^OMG! Catherine Lowe is so uniquely hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Yes Thankful. I love her sense of humor so much. That's our Quirky adorable winner of the Bach contest. Number one
Catherine Lowe clapping! :claphands High clap :bigsmile: :Woah-hoo:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:53 pm

@SeanLowe09: Get tickets today for @RealtopiaTV Festival May 29-31! I'll be there and you should be too! Info and tickets [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Congrats! You deserve the Champion title Catherine.

:cutesmile!:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Fashion for the week
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
Doing The Slits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Tired of voting yet? Here's one for Sean.

@DWTS_Fan: From Wetpaint: Who Looked Better Shirtless on DWTS — Chris Soules or Sean Lowe? (POLL): Chris Soules and Witney… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Bless her heart

@clmgiudici: Sponge(cat) RandomShirt (aka me) designed this (shirt) for @twofeetproject 100% proceeds go to (2feet) !http://t.co/jIad0htLmD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Bless her heart

@clmgiudici: Sponge(cat) RandomShirt (aka me) designed this (shirt) for @twofeetproject 100% proceeds go to (2feet) !http://t.co/jIad0htLmD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really love what she is doing, supporting these kids in Kenya.  Catherine has a really big heart and truly cares about others!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy