SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by thankful7 Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:18 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^ sure. Go ahead and use it.

Thank you!!
I like your avi! Yup.you beat me to it.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:36 pm

thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^ sure. Go ahead and use it.

Thank you!!
I like your avi! Yup.you beat me to it.......

Thank you & sorry for beating you my dear next time you will get a good one!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:38 pm

^ :yes: :yes:
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:56 pm

FYI: Here is Cat's dress. Only $104.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:48 am

Yay

@clmgiudici: Baby Got Back (Home)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Back to biz. The Michaela Blog

@SeanLowe09: If you haven't already, it'd be cool if you read my story of family and friends fighting childhood cancer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Since it's quiet, here's a silly picture of a giggling Cat from the fashion show last week

And actually, here the link to all the fashion show pics

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Here's a bunch of pictures of her at the fashion show

Bunch of pictures here too: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:00 pm

Her shorter dress was really cute.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:00 am

Thank you ladies for the beautiful pictures, Mrs. Lowe looked really gorgeous in both her dresses. What an all-round beautiful lady!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:38 am

@clmgiudici: Happy Earth Day! (globe)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:54 am

In case we didn't hear her the first time. Is she blond again?

@clmgiudici: Happy Earth Day! Blond girl, heart, earth) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy