SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greedy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:53 pm

^Dear videographer,

Please record some more of his interesting comments. No offense, but everyone knows this portion already.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

greedy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:55 pm

^^^ laugh out loud not everyone does, mostly just us! Q&A would be good though.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:37 pm

I wish we had video of the Q&A. Here's just one of his answers.
@skbunting 5m5 minutes ago

@SeanLowe09's marriage advice: "Hold hands and never let go."

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:45 pm

I kinda like this Sean guy a little bit.  Smiley

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:54 pm

^Me too.

What I don't like is the stalkerish fan girls who are staking out exits from the building, offering dinner dates, and telling him to meat them at certain places. Take it down 12 notches girls. He's married and definitely not interested.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:01 pm

^^ me either. I know they're probably harmless and excited he is there but I'd be hiding out if I was him and a bit embarassed if I was their mamas. On the plus side, he has affected some young people positively again and I will concentrate on that.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Hopefully this is good news

@raudyboobie: @SeanLowe09 YOU JUST WAVED AT US FROM THE CAR!!! THANK YOU FOR COMING!!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Yes let's focus on the positive impact both on their young people's lives but also that they raised a lot of money for charity.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Oh for sure. Me bad for not mentioning that. I hope they raised a lot. They should have charged for tickets.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:10 pm

I think they charged $10 for tickets- which for college kids isn't bad. But when they sold out, they should've asked for a bigger room.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:14 pm

The $10 was a suggested donation. The tickets were free. With college kids you never know if they'd donate.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:25 pm

FYI: I believe there was 500 people there. My math isn't good but..

@twpmiami: @MiamiUniversity we raised $1110.48!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy