SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:14 am

Poor girl. Two early mornings in a row. Now back to Dallas for more fun birthday celebrations. Birthday "months" are good, though.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

28 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:39 am

They both should be tired but Cat especially. She never got to recoup from her late nights in NYC before hopping another plane and more long days. Naps for all Lowe's is called for today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:41 am

This link is to some pictures from the Orlando Eye yesterday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think are pictures of Sean and Catherine with Gov. Scott.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:18 am

Thanks MO5! How cool to meet the Governor and get a birthday wish from him!

motheroffive wrote:This link is to some pictures from the Orlando Eye yesterday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think are pictures of Sean and Catherine with Gov. Scott.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 pm

I put a few more pictures from yesterday over in the media thread. Enjoy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Love all these photos from yesterday, thank you for posting!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:27 pm

So glad she really had a fantastic golden birthday. Thanks, Sean. You did it again. Thank you all for posting the pics!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:22 pm

The roller coaster pic that I chopped up.

@clmgiudici: DisneyWorld Adventures Chapter One: J. K. Simmons & Steven Tyler Ride a Roller Coaster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Blessed66- I especially like the picture in your avatar.

Very nice!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:56 pm

officeRules wrote:Blessed66- I especially like the picture in your avatar.  

Very nice!

Thank you, I really love it too!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 01, 2015 11:58 am

DisneyWorld Adventures Chapter Two: The Lowes Go To (Epcot) Italy! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri May 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Gorgeous couple!!! Can I have this for my avi if nobody wants it? But I don't know how to make one. Thanks in advance.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy