SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Sat May 02, 2015 10:42 am

Ah the roller derby date. One of the producers IG'd a pic of it recently and called it one of the scariest Bachelor dates ever from a production standpoint.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat May 02, 2015 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by smartcat Sat May 02, 2015 10:43 am

Oh that looks like so much fun. I' don't even need the bubble with my chubby lolpanda teddy bear tummy. I love that they know how to have frolic fun with friends and enjoy the outdoors. What a great group. Let the Golden Birthday joy continue. :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat May 02, 2015 11:43 am

smartcat wrote:Oh that looks like so much fun. I' don't even need the bubble with my chubby lolpanda teddy bear tummy. I love that they know how to have frolic fun with friends and enjoy the outdoors. What a great group. Let the Golden Birthday joy continue. :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Hahaha, like mother like daughter, I have no need for bubble!

Ah, it's so nice to be young again like them. I have vertigo just thinking about roller coasters or exhaustion about traveling... They really know how to have fun and I feel lucky that they want to share some of their "fun" thru SM with us. That what life is all about--love, work, fun, family, friends... These kids always remind me how to live life, everyday, to the fullest and take everything that life can offer, because you'll never have the same "today" ever again.

Have a fabulous Saturday, SeanCat and SeanCaters and moi! :cutesmile!:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat May 02, 2015 11:52 am

Oh, thanks guys for the pics, updates.. Always appreciated.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat May 02, 2015 12:01 pm

They really know how to have fun....they are a perfect match made in heaven...
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Still going

Brunch with these babes by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 02, 2015 12:31 pm

She's brunching. He's blogging.

@SeanLowe09: One Way to Find Joy and Keep It [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 02, 2015 2:34 pm

New blog : Oh my god! Can we just love this guy!!!!  :cutesmile!: Such a sweet husband . I loved how he spoiled his wife birthday :cutesmile!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! What @SeanLowe09 Did This Week to Celebrate @clmgiudici's Birthday… and More!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S: can someone fix my post Smiley thanks .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat May 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Really love his new blog so much! So much love for Catherine!

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · What We Did This Week to Celebrate Catherine’s Birthday… and More! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat May 02, 2015 3:04 pm

^Another blog well done. Lovely!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat May 02, 2015 3:15 pm

You did great Sean. What a happy birthday for Catherine and a Spongebob Squarecat cake to top it all off. Love your sense of humor and your sweet adoration of your beautiful Catherine.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat May 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Very lovely blog...Sean is such a great and thoughtful husband...and so is his wife. Lovely couple!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy