SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Sat May 02, 2015 1:41 pm

Have I mentioned lately how much I adore them? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by motheroffive Sat May 02, 2015 2:37 pm

What a fabulous loving thoughtful husband. Other husbands are just gonna hate him.

Oh and I used the picture from the blog for my avi. Hope no one minds!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat May 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Here is a picture Laura posted of the whole birthday crowd.

Fun night bouncing around and getting beat up. Happy birthday Catherine! @catherinegiudici by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 02, 2015 4:28 pm

motheroffive wrote:What a fabulous loving thoughtful husband. Other husbands are just gonna hate him.

Oh and I used the picture from the blog for my avi. Hope no one minds!

Love it. :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat May 02, 2015 6:54 pm

Feel free to delete if it's against what you guys post here, but thought the caption was cute. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 pm

@clmgiudici: Manny Fan(ny) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 02, 2015 8:17 pm

How To Watch The Fight of the Decade [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2015 8:34 pm

I'm glad he blogged the events of this past week because I lost track!

He has done a marvelous job making his wife feel special! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 02, 2015 8:46 pm

@clmgiudici: PRICELESS @jimmykimmel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Pacquiao's smile.

@clmgiudici: Manny wins at life.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 02, 2015 11:11 pm

What a weeklong birthday celebration Mrs Lowe had . From her sweet and loving husband birthday suprises. Then the last one tonight with their family. Such a wonderful weeklong birthday celebration . Loved the love towards her . She looks gorgeous as always and her outfit is  cute and ashby is there Smiley love her smile and happiness Smiley 

Officially the end of the weeklong birthday bash... Thank you so much for all the love and celebration.@catherinegiudici

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 03, 2015 10:47 am

Yay!!! We got a "like" button for our posts!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 03, 2015 11:17 am

Time for a new thread. Here ya go

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy