SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unexpectedtwist - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:57 am

lurker11 wrote:They were out to dinner last night with another couple, and they responded to fans on insta saying Chris and whitney are happy and solid. So I'm taking that over tabloid sources

I agree
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

unexpectedtwist - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:07 pm

sfrank wrote:In the category of "take this with a grain of salt", In Touch  and US weekly hitting newsstand this week are talking about Chris' FRC decision.
Obviously tabloids will be tabloids so I wouldn't take too much of this seriously...

US weekly quotes a lot from the finale that we saw and their previous article about Chris' decision.
Includes previous quotes from CH and Chris from WTA media day:
-Before proposing to Whitney Chris wept over Becca
-Says logic led him to Whitney although his heart may have felt otherwise
-Chris is happy now and thinks Whitney is prefect for him

In Touch quotes multiple Bachelor "insiders" and people close to Chris:
-Proposal was beautiful and dream-like
-Chris is not in love with Whitney, really wanted Becca for his wife
-He loved Becca and probably still does
-Says Chris felt regret immediately after he let Becca go
-Chris played it safe with his choice
-Chris broke down in front of a production assistant the night before FRC because he didn't know what to do
-PA was holding him by the shoulders and shaking sense into him
-Now he's under more stress because he made a big deal about finding a wife

Wow. Thanks for posting sfrank. I do believe the part of him breaking down in front of a producer. I am sure they knew what really happened. I think Chris is trying to make the best of things and he did make such a big deal about finding a wife. Time will tell... They definitely have a hard road ahead. I hope Chris is and has been honest with Whit.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Same ole cruel crap.......

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:20 pm

cindebugg wrote:
No, I don't think he was acting on the show.  However, I do know that TPTB are experts at finding ways to ramp up the drama and confusion of the lead just as we've seen them do in every other season.  It's part of their storyboard.  They accomplish this feat with an arsenal that includes sound bites, voice overs, Fill in PI's done at a later date, using quotes out of context in VO's, putting kisses on a loop to make them look more passionate.  There is a lot of creative editing that goes on to get the desired end result.   I remember watching Sean yelling Emily's name in the middle of the night in Croatia and he said in an interview that he didn't holler her name and they used a piece of audio that was from earlier in filming.  This show is edited to deceive and they are darned good at it.  

That being said, I believe Chris when he said that he had feelings for 2 women. I just don't believe that Becca was ever first in Chris' mind.  Too much smoke and mirrors in those scenes to believe it.  I believe that Chris made his choice (even if he didn't recognize it) in Bali when Whitney wasn't an option for the dart board. Whitney having her LCD in his private home and Neil Lane's interview that Chris was picking out a ring with Whitney in mind tells me that Chris wasn't conflicted for as long or as hard as the editing led us to believe.
Chris telling Kaitlyn at WTA that his decision to let her go was like throwing darts at a dartboard was very telling. Folks were upset that Chris would say such a hurtful thing to Kaitlyn, but didn't acknowledge this reflected just the same on Becca.  He told CH that he was sure about one rose (Whitney), but undecided on the other. CH said Chris knew in Bali that Whitney was the one. Neil Lane said Chris knew he was choosing Whitney, picked the ring to suit her and indeed proposed to her. But...there is still a show to produce. 

TPTB really don't care if there is a "happy couple" at the end of the show. TPTB want ratings and drama. They may want a proposal, but sending Whitney home as F2 and then a rejection by Becca as F1 would be an incredible coup for them. But we didn't get this as a shocking #unexpectedtwist. Darn the luck!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:24 pm

lurker11 wrote:They were out to dinner last night with another couple, and they responded to fans on insta saying Chris and whitney are happy and solid. So I'm taking that over tabloid sources

Not saying I believe the tabloids but I hardly think they'd show otherwise even if things aren't as they seem.
Andi and Josh looked "happy and solid " that Monday and it was over that Friday.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:27 pm

^^^^  I respect your opinion Flchica but disagree and will continue to disagree.  Becca has stated recently that Chris begged her on their LCD.  Sorry not buying that Chris is a puppet.  Chris broke down the night before the final rose ceremony according to producers.  I believe it.  I also think his "demeanor' was very telling at the ATFR.  

I think now he is making the best of things.  I believe that part.  Tme will tell as always and of course all IMO.  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Again, it's all in how you interpret things.
Nervously pounding on someone's back vs gazing into their eyes...IDK. Maybe they were hypnotized. 👅

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:33 pm

FLChica wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
No, I don't think he was acting on the show.  However, I do know that TPTB are experts at finding ways to ramp up the drama and confusion of the lead just as we've seen them do in every other season.  It's part of their storyboard.  They accomplish this feat with an arsenal that includes sound bites, voice overs, Fill in PI's done at a later date, using quotes out of context in VO's, putting kisses on a loop to make them look more passionate.  There is a lot of creative editing that goes on to get the desired end result.   I remember watching Sean yelling Emily's name in the middle of the night in Croatia and he said in an interview that he didn't holler her name and they used a piece of audio that was from earlier in filming.  This show is edited to deceive and they are darned good at it.  

That being said, I believe Chris when he said that he had feelings for 2 women. I just don't believe that Becca was ever first in Chris' mind.  Too much smoke and mirrors in those scenes to believe it.  I believe that Chris made his choice (even if he didn't recognize it) in Bali when Whitney wasn't an option for the dart board. Whitney having her LCD in his private home and Neil Lane's interview that Chris was picking out a ring with Whitney in mind tells me that Chris wasn't conflicted for as long or as hard as the editing led us to believe.
Chris telling Kaitlyn at WTA that his decision to let her go was like throwing darts at a dartboard was very telling. Folks were upset that Chris would say such a hurtful thing to Kaitlyn, but didn't acknowledge this reflected just the same on Becca.  He told CH that he was sure about one rose (Whitney), but undecided on the other. CH said Chris knew in Bali that Whitney was the one. Neil Lane said Chris knew he was choosing Whitney, picked the ring to suit her and indeed proposed to her. But...there is still a show to produce. 

TPTB really don't care if there is a "happy couple" at the end of the show. TPTB want ratings and drama. They may want a proposal, but sending Whitney home as F2 and then a rejection by Becca as F1 would be an incredible coup for them. But we didn't get this as a shocking #unexpectedtwist. Darn the luck!

I would just point out that Chris could only have been picking out a ring for Whitney anyway because Becca made it clear that she would not accept one or say yes to a proposal. He also said the darts in dark applied to all three women. Chris also said last week that he didn't make his decision until just before the final rose ceremony his conference call with Whitney. As for TPTB, I also think that after crappy ending Juan gave them, they were going to make sure they got  a proposal this year, IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:33 pm

sfrank wrote:

Not saying I believe the tabloids but I hardly think they'd show otherwise even if things aren't as they seem.
Andi and Josh looked "happy and solid " that Monday and it was over that Friday.

I agree. I highly doubt Chris and Whit are going to fight in front of people. I bet they were happy at dinner. No talk of "being in love." unexpectedtwist - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698 All imo ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:34 pm

giggling You never fail to crack me up Kasha! As Jeepers said, Same Old Cruel Crap. I personally use the acronym SSDD - Same Sh** Different Day.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:40 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
sfrank wrote:

I agree.  I highly doubt Chris and Whit are going to fight in front of people.  I bet they were happy at dinner.  No talk of "being in love."  unexpectedtwist - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698   All imo ;)

She did. I just didn't include that my point was more that the woman didn't have to respond to the random fan. She could have just posted the photo.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Again, it's all in how you interpret things.
Nervously pounding on someone's back vs gazing into their eyes...IDK. Maybe they were  hypnotized. 👅

I thought it was one of the weakest proposals I've ever seen on the show.
His monotoned I love you. I saw him show more emotion saying goodbye to Becca.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion

+78
leselihau
mercieme
yrkiemommy
lipsis
bachfangal