SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion Empty Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:47 pm

sbolduc wrote:Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pmInteresting to find out today it's Kaitlyn as I have a source that knows of someone from London Ontario that is currently preparing to be on the show whether he makes or not is another story. Don't have many details will try to find out more.

Wonder if there will be more Canadians this season I guess most would be castes for a while...

by sbolduc on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:47 pm
Heard from my source that the person they know going on the show was told the bachelorette was Britt. This could have been from before or that's who he wanted not sure...just what I heard

I think it is still going to be Kaitlyn but just thought I would share.

by sbolduc Today at 11:50 am
There is a guy from London Ontario that RS has released. He is the same guy I had heard of. His name is Shawn Evans

GuardianAngel wrote:There is a Broker/Real Estate Agent in London with the same name. F/book unavailable, Twitter private which is unusual for a successful agent as he appears to be.

BBF - Bachelorette

Ladybug82 wrote:

Shawn Evans: 32, London, Ontario
Twitter – @MakeItEvans
Instagram – makeitevans
Website – www.makingithome.ca
Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion Shawn2_zpsl9ehhi60
Source RS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:26 pm

I'm in London and have seen some of his realtor ads. Let me know if there is anything I could do to assist with sluthing. I've put out some feelers to see if I can find anyone who knows him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Sprite wrote:I'm in London and have seen some of his realtor ads. Let me know if there is anything I could do to assist with sluthing. I've put out some feelers to see if I can find anyone who knows him.

If he makes it to HTD, we'll be expecting you to be outside the house :lookout and give us a full report Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion 2498057887
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Forget that, we will expect you to be at the dinner table.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Forget that, I'll drive to London! Yay!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion 20140221153757729_crop_agent1Photo_2014052052263

http://www.makingithome.ca/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Make sure you both wear your BBF teeshirts.
Maybe we can ask MEandI for a favor and make them for you! That way we will easily recognize you both and it will, also help launch her designs. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:43 pm

I don't see him lasting past the first night laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:46 pm

hmmm

Do I have to learn how to pose fishy lips too?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:hmmm

Do I have to learn how to pose fishy lips too?

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion 3806527698   Yes, it'll be an absolute requirement, written into your contract, if your going to model some of her designs!  rotfl
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Works as a Realtor for Royal Lepage in London, Ontario. Single father to daughter Natalia, who lives with her mother, Christine Goertz in Sault Ste. Marie. Has completed pilot training and just needs to finish putting in his flight hours before he gets his license. Has dual citizenship as he was born in the US. Father is a prominent plastic surgeon in the London, Ontario area for the last 20 years.

Facebook – Shawn Evans (turned off as of 3/9)
Twitter – @MakeItEvans (set to private as of 3/7)
Instagram – makeitevans (set to private as of 3/7)
Website – www.makingithome.ca

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion Shawn3

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion Shawn1-262x300

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion Shawn2

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion Shawn4-1024x323

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion ShawnDaughter-300x222

This is the FB post that Shawn left this past Friday 3/6 before his going away party to inform every one of his friends he’s leaving to do something VERY important, but can’t say anything. Even though he did his damndest to make sure he hinted as much as he could as to what it was:

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion ShawnFBpost1-576x1024
Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion ShawnFBpost2-576x1024

SOURCE: RS

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:20 am

He sounds like he's leaving the country for a year. Watch, he'll be back for the Monday morning sales meeting. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love