SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kc - Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 6:24 pm

IG: tanner_tolbert

Back to top Go down

kc - Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon May 11, 2015 7:48 pm

kc - Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Tanner-bachelorette
Hometown: Kansas City, MO
Height: 6'3"
Tattoos: None
Favorite musical artists: Sam Hunt, Florida-Georgia Line, Luke Bryan
Biggest date fear: My date not liking me as much as I like her

What does being married mean to you?
Finding your best friend...someone who makes the boring parts of life fun.

I love it when my date...
Makes eye contact and holds conversation.

I hate it when my date...
Can't hold a conversation or gets sloppy drunk.

What is the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
Besides trying out for The Bachelorette? Maybe skydiving?

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Tanner seems like a fun guy.  I have this feeling he will be the group coordinator for ATFR parties and gatherings.  I like him already! Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 3:20 am

yeap, I like him (so far).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 9:06 am

There was this instagram video that was posted right after the mariachi date by a fan who had seen it (it was instantly taken down) in which Tanner is singing a song to Kaitlyn and he makes a funny joke about her laugh... to which, of course, she laughs. We'll see it in the episode, I'm sure, but it was so endearing and cute the way he was teasing her! I was instantly a big fan. Can't wait to watch him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 12, 2015 11:59 am

freeflowingsalt wrote:There was this instagram video that was posted right after the mariachi date by a fan who had seen it (it was instantly taken down) in which Tanner is singing a song to Kaitlyn and he makes a funny joke about her laugh... to which, of course, she laughs. We'll see it in the episode, I'm sure, but it was so endearing and cute the way he was teasing her! I was instantly a big fan. Can't wait to watch him!

Welcomeparty!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:There was this instagram video that was posted right after the mariachi date by a fan who had seen it (it was instantly taken down) in which Tanner is singing a song to Kaitlyn and he makes a funny joke about her laugh... to which, of course, she laughs. We'll see it in the episode, I'm sure, but it was so endearing and cute the way he was teasing her! I was instantly a big fan. Can't wait to watch him!

Yes! He sang about her "old man laugh" and she responded with a full belly laugh. Was adorable.
Oh and :Welcome
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 13, 2015 1:30 am

OK - I like Tanner! I wonder why him and Kait didn't hit it off
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 13, 2015 1:47 am

Siah wrote:OK - I like Tanner! I wonder why him and Kait didn't hit it off

Maybe not enough chemistry? I remember on Des's season, we all though that Zack K was going to be a good fit but he left pretty early and we barely saw him on tv.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 6:11 pm

-Tanner is sitting with Britt telling her he watched last season and that’s when Britt chimes in with him giving her the tissues. She thinks it was kind of a shot at her for being emotional. Tanner: “That didn’t go over well.” We see him in the next scene in a group of guys saying, “I like Kaitlyn.” Ha ha. Yeah, but if Britt loved your little tissue joke, I’m sure you would’ve liked her.
via RS
anyone else think Britt took this joke too seriously? 
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Yes! Way to win the guy over, Britt. Giving him a hard time first thing over a harmless joke.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:48 pm

"But given the context of the night, it might be the least meaningful rose in the history of this show."

I have to give him props for this because it made me laugh.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+24
Siah
Mr&MrsSmith
happygolucky
Maddy
Beagle