SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon May 04, 2015 2:59 pm

RS posted pics and a video of Britt and Brady visiting her sister and her family near San Diego this past weekend. Here are a few

8 - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 BB7

8 - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 BB5

8 - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

8 - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon May 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Well they seem happy! Good for them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 04, 2015 3:04 pm

So it appears she had her "MTP" date this past weekend. This only lends me to believe Kaitlyn's will be fairly parallel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 04, 2015 3:31 pm

I don't think he looks that into her, even though I know it is difficult to tell from still pictures.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 04, 2015 3:50 pm

Too hard to tell but if he took her home, and spent the weekend with her family, without cameras, they're probably into each other I think.

8 - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 04, 2015 3:53 pm

I just don't get the idea of a side show with Britt and Brady dating but no cameras? Are they even going to be on the show?  scratch

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 4:41 pm

That's his family. She only has a younger brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 04, 2015 5:16 pm

eversotrue wrote:That's his family. She only has a younger brother.
Brady has one brother who has children. They live in MN. Brady/Britt could be spending time with a friend/cousin who has children no idea

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Could be her friend then.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 6:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:I don't think he looks that into her, even though I know it is difficult to tell from still pictures.

That was my first thought too. That said, Britt's demeanor around Brady is really similar to how she acted on the Bachelor - it's really touchy-feely and over-the-top PDA. It always seems like she's putting on a show. Maybe he likes her, but just isn't comfortable with that? I agree that if he brought her home, he must be serious about her. Although, the argument could be made that he's going through the motions so that he can get more screen-time/media coverage for his music career.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 6:52 pm

jen689 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:That's his family. She only has a younger brother.
Brady has one brother who has children. They live in MN. Brady/Britt could be spending time with a friend/cousin who has children no idea
I think it was said that he also has twin sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 05, 2015 1:15 am

chasingpavements wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I don't think he looks that into her, even though I know it is difficult to tell from still pictures.

That was my first thought too. That said, Britt's demeanor around Brady is really similar to how she acted on the Bachelor - it's really touchy-feely and over-the-top PDA. It always seems like she's putting on a show. Maybe he likes her, but just isn't comfortable with that? I agree that if he brought her home, he must be serious about her. Although, the argument could be made that he's going through the motions so that he can get more screen-time/media coverage for his music career.

That was my cynical thought as well since IMO he doesn't look all that into her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50