SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Tue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Like does not a romance make.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Tue May 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Like is how a romance begins.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 11:32 pm

I think Brady is a great guy from what we've seen of his SM activities. He's a great musician, he's smart and has a good head on his shoulders.

If he thinks Britt is sweet and is posting cute pics of them together, then I trust his judgment and would say she is just as into him as he is into her.

They've only known each other for a short time, but he sure knew what he wanted and went after it.

I look forward to seeing more pics of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue May 26, 2015 11:38 pm

whit90 wrote:Like is how a romance begins.

"Like" and friendship first, doth a romance make.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 2:26 am

I think Brady is good person, so as Britt.
But I'm not positive about Britt in this relationship.

Never get to know the real Britt too much besides her over the top emotions, and I think as she is a very "loving" person, she would just date any guy that knock at the hotel door. It doesn't neccessarily to be Brady, it could be anybody becasue she wants to find her love soooooo much, so would just give it a try anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 27, 2015 3:09 am

Sorry, but I guess I am a natural-born skeptic. 25 guys show up, 1 goes after Britt and whoopee doo...he just happens to be her true 
love? The odds of that happening are zilch. Most Bette's can't find the right guy when they have all 25 to choose from...most women can't. Just not drinking this Kool-aid. But I sincerely  hope you are right cuz we all deserve forever after happiness. :yes:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed May 27, 2015 3:39 am

IrishGal wrote:Sorry, but I guess I am a natural-born skeptic. 25 guys show up, 1 goes after Britt and whoopee doo...he just happens to be her true 
love? The odds of that happening are zilch. Most Bette's can't find the right guy when they have all 25 to choose from...most women can't. Just not drinking this Kool-aid. But I sincerely  hope you are right cuz we all deserve forever after happiness. :yes:
Its too soon to say its true love but she gave him a chance it might work out it might not but they are trying. It's no different then Chris meeting Payton and later got married or Jesse and Ann or Holly and Blake who met their spouses through The franchise without being leads. In the real world you don't need 25 guys to date to find the one.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed May 27, 2015 9:19 am

IrishGal wrote:Sorry, but I guess I am a natural-born skeptic. 25 guys show up, 1 goes after Britt and whoopee doo...he just happens to be her true 

Err, true love??? Where did that one come from? The episode ended with him asking her to be his girl and she said yes. Now they had only known each other for less than a week, but Britt coming off rejection, I am sure she was happy to give the relationship a go. They appear to have been dating like a regular couple for the past two months, so I am sure Britt has gotten to know Brady better than Kaitlyn did her F2. Brady is obviously smitten judging by what he is putting out on SM.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 9:22 am

I didn't know people talked like that still- "will you be my girl?" And Britt ate it up. Maybe they really did find each other, Blake and Holly did and so did Marcus and Lacy, so you never know.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 27, 2015 9:28 am

Are TPTB with them all the time?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed May 27, 2015 9:33 am

nutty1 wrote:Are TPTB with them all the time?

I doubt it, that would be expensive to have a producer assigned to them 24/7. RS has posted photos of them together without a film crew.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 27, 2015 9:34 am

No one said they're each other's true love. They're dating. They're kind of cute. Let us fan girl a bit laugh out loud

Hollywood - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50