SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Actually that pic was taken in Melbourne based on Dan's exact same pic

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:51 pm

^ yes Saw Dan posted he was there.

Do we know if Sam has been away from Melbourne at all? Or taveled anywhere? It seems he has been in Melbourne since the show aired but not sure

So far we know that Heather was in Melbourne the week of the premiere.
Has Snezana been in Melbourne at all since the show aired?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:59 pm

I agree that this is a choice between Heather and Snez. Interesting how Jacinda says that Sam will choose who he needs when he gets there (assuming this means at the end). I wonder if these two are F2? If so, Snez not having an intro video and less edited screen time may mean she is F2. TWT

A two horse race! Eliminated Bachelor star Jacinda Gugliemino predicts Heather or Snezana will win Sam Wood's heart.

The 33-year-old children's entertainer revealed her winner's prediction on The Project, saying her money is on Heather Maltman or Snezana Markoski to woo Mr Wood.

'Heather or Snez. They are two polar opposites, all I can say is he will be there, when he gets there and he decides what he needs,' she added mysteriously.

Both Heather and Snezana have been front runners on the show securing early kisses with The Bachelor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3197670/Eliminated-Bachelorette-Jacinda-Gugliemino-predicts-Heather-Snezana-win-Sam-Wood-s-heart.html#ixzz3ioitMeJh

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:04 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So I was on Sam's IG and noticed his recent pic was posted with a cook but if you press the guys IG, he has the same pic with Sam but it was 6 days ago. Why post the pic now? Hmm

TML re the bold, please allow me to respond with my favorite line from John Travolta in the movie Swordfish. The line may or may not be applicable as to why the pic was posted later but I just love this line a lot  giggling

"Have you ever heard of Harry Houdini? Well he wasn't like today's magicians who are only interested in television ratings. He was an artist. He could make an elephant disappear in the middle of a theater filled with people, and do you know how he did that? Misdirection. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." Source: Gabriel, John Travolta's character from movie Swordfish.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:09 pm

My bad. I thought we were talking about connections. Emily is NOT "best suited" to Sam. I don't think he is her type and vice versa. IMHO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:12 pm

I think I've figured out where Sam has been. So, I looked at the pics Sam is tagged in on IG and there was a pic a guy posted of he and Sam at a restaurant called Da Orazio pizza + Porchetta which I googled and is located in New South Wales, Australia. I then noticed a pic a girl posted under #thebachelorau tag on IG saying she's pretty sure she saw the Bach Sam doing a photoshoot at Birubi beach ( her ig user is: @yay4yoga_nstuff)with camels which is in Anna bay(?), New South Wales. I'm guessing that's where he has been the past day.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:15 pm

MissB wrote:My bad. I thought we were talking about connections. Emily is NOT "best suited" to Sam. I don't think he is her type and vice versa. IMHO
giggling yes ITA. That's why I think Jacinda is talking nonsense when she says they are best suited. Ummm, nope. laugh out loud (and Sam seems to agree with us)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:19 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I think I've figured out where Sam has been. So, I looked at the pics Sam is tagged in on IG and there was a pic a guy posted of he and Sam at a restaurant called Da Orazio pizza + Porchetta which I googled and is located in New South Wales, Australia. I then noticed a pic a girl posted under #thebachelorau tag on IG saying she's pretty sure she saw the Bach Sam doing a photoshoot at Birubi beach ( her ig user is: @yay4yoga_nstuff)with camels which is in Anna bay(?), New South Wales. I'm guessing that's where he has been the past day.
yes Awesome sleuthing.

So while Sam is in Sydney he posts a pic that is the same as Dan's IG from earlier says he is in Melbourne.
Sam at restaurant in Sydney (near Bondi).
Birubi is north of Sydney and Sam may still be there if this was posted this weekend.
And Heather said she was gone fishing this weekend and she lives in Sydney... hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam must be in Sydney then since that is where Dan lives. Lots of comments that he was/is in Sydney.

Pic is a latergram and looks like Dan was in Melbourne?
dan_churchill August 8, 2015
A discreet Man Date in Melbourne ;)
He may not have had any roses left, but he was able to give me advice on getting the right girl.. Looking forward to cooking the perfect steak with this legend @samjameswood #thefitnessguy #Weapon #CanSmile #BachelorAu
bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 11355727_1617886045139125_1075247166_n
http://www.pikore.com/m/1051249772710435142_1712666893

ETA: The comments talking about Sam being in Sydney currently as well as these about Heather and deleting photos?

giorgio_versace about 9 hours ago
How's the heather in Sydney Sam laugh out loud @alanachale oops I meant weather
alanachale about 8 hours ago
Yeah @samjameswood r ur heathers srry I mean feathers a bit ruffled? Deleting photos and what not...
I'm confused about they're implying scratch

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:42 pm

I think they are implying that they know Sam is in Sydney (where Heather lives) and saying "how's the heather" instead of weather. No idea if they know whether Heather is F1 or not. I have a feeling if she is, then this is going to be the worst kept secret like Matilda was for Bach NZ.

As to deleting photos? I am not sure which ones unless Sam posted something and deleted it quickly (this happened with Art, it was posted that Art had mistakenly posted a photo on his IG of him and Matilda and then deleted it. There was no proof at the time since it wasn't s/shot but it ended up he was w/ her anyway so..)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:45 pm

laugh out loud That's funny! Do we know who @giorgio_versace and @samjameswood are? Just fans or are they known to Sam?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think they are implying that they know Sam is in Sydney (where Heather lives) and saying "how's the heather" instead of weather. No idea if they know whether Heather is F1 or not. I have a feeling if she is, then this is going to be the worst kept secret like Matilda was for Bach NZ.

As to deleting photos? I am not sure which ones unless Sam posted something and deleted it quickly (this happened with Art, it was posted that Art had mistakenly posted a photo on his IG of him and Matilda and then deleted it. There was no proof at the time since it wasn't s/shot but it ended up he was w/ her anyway so..)

Sam deleted a photo of him jogging somewhere in Sydney, and he pointed out that he was jogging by himself. I went back to look at his Instagram about 30 minutes later and it was deleted. Curious he is in Sydney and Heather is gone fishin and out of pocket....can we say safe house visit??
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3