SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 pm

Lana being F1 would also explain the massive push for her in the media (with the production supplied spoiler pics). TPTB would know that by this stage the fans would have their favourites and it's going to take a lot of work to have the fans happy with Sam choosing an intruder...and I believe after last year they really want an ending that the fans will be happy with.

I expect she'll get a perfect edit with Snez, Heather and Sarah getting crappy ones going forward.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:50 pm

^ If they are looking for the next Bachelorette, I would suspect that the best edit would go to the heartbroken girls and the focus will be on them more than the final couple so that the public rally support for one of the girls to be next bachelorette.

It's already this way with the US version, seems fitting that now that recycled contestants are in that Bach AU will start to use their show to push for the next Bachelorette rather than lead/F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:58 pm

^ I don't think the next Bachelorette will be anyone familiar tbh (if they have another one). They just had a perfect opportunity with Sam Frost to take advantage of what went down in Blake's season to springboard the new series.

If Lana is F1 they'll push it hard. After last year they really want the fans to root for the final couple.

Last edited by lozzatron on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ If they are looking for the next Bachelorette, I would suspect that the best edit would go to the heartbroken girls and the focus will be on them more than the final couple so that the public rally support for one of the girls to be next bachelorette.

It's already this way with the US version, seems fitting that now that recycled contestants are in that Bach AU will start to use their show to push for the next Bachelorette rather than lead/F1.

Actually my theory is that they want Heather for the Bachelorette. That is in my opinion the reason why they are letting her do the media rounds. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Hmm, I still think there's something to Sam telling Heather about kissing Snez, even if it was during filming. Why discuss that with her, unless she's more important to him than Snez? Unless she brought it up and he had no choice. Just curious.

Hard to say anything about Lana, since she's not there yet, but I don't think keeping her until F3 necessarily means he liked her more then Heather or Snez. It simply means he liked her more than anyone who didn't make it to F3. I think Sam's been keeping it pretty simple as far as keeping people around. He keeps the ones whose company he enjoys the most. I guess he enjoyed Lana's, but not necessarily the most out of everyone.

I definitely don't see Snez being F1 after her interview yesterday. She not only said she hasn't been in contact with Sam at all, she also said she's single when they asked. Of course she could be pretending, but you'd think she'd be trying to keep up the suspense, not flat out lie she's single. To me she sounded way over it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:07 pm

lozzatron wrote:^ I don't think the next Bachelorette will be anyone familiar tbh (if they have another one). They just had a perfect opportunity with Sam Frost to take advantage of what went down in Blake's season to springboard the new series.
I will be shocked if they choose someone unknown. I think once they start with recycled contestants the public will start to expect that.
I don't see someone new being the next Bachelorette. Built-in fan bases cheering for a rejected girl to be the next bachelorette will be far more likely, imo than even what happened with Sam Frost.

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ If they are looking for the next Bachelorette, I would suspect that the best edit would go to the heartbroken girls and the focus will be on them more than the final couple so that the public rally support for one of the girls to be next bachelorette.

Actually my theory is that they want Heather for the Bachelorette. That is in my opinion the reason why they are letting her do the media rounds. IMO
That's my theory as well. I think if Heather is not F1 then they are editing her and allowing her to have media as well as the host Osher who seems to just love her all be pro-Heather for a next lead gig. And any backlash? Sam Frost being the Bachelorette even after many of the public were sick of her only shows me that the network will go with who they like/want either way. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:17 pm

sO ... the "intruders" come in episode 9 ... which is 1/2 of the season ...

and you believe that TPTB would give the viewers 1/2 of the season following one "great love story" ... get the audience invest in these character(s) ...to then drop it ... and switch it for another one that can only begin from 9-10th episode on? - OK
(me personally not buying it ... since the beginning it was predicted that this is the edit it will go ... eventually the doubts arise ...and people question their own beliefs ...which is good, perfect actually)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:18 pm

mindless wrote:Hmm, I still think there's something to Sam telling Heather about kissing Snez, even if it was during filming. Why discuss that with her, unless she's more important to him than Snez? Unless she brought it up and he had no choice. Just curious.

Hard to say anything about Lana, since she's not there yet, but I don't think keeping her until F3 necessarily means he liked her more then Heather or Snez. It simply means he liked her more than anyone who didn't make it to F3. I think Sam's been keeping it pretty simple as far as keeping people around. He keeps the ones whose company he enjoys the most. I guess he enjoyed Lana's, but not necessarily the most out of everyone.

I definitely don't see Snez being F1 after her interview yesterday. She not only said she hasn't been in contact with Sam at all, she also said she's single when they asked. Of course she could be pretending, but you'd think she'd be trying to keep up the suspense, not flat out lie she's single. To me she sounded way over it.
Do you have the link to the full interview where Snez says she's single?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:20 pm

HGL, if I went by the edit of the show thus far I would say Heather is F1. But I am not sure because of Sam. I am not convinced and have a lot of questions regarding him that are yet to be answered. His stories are not adding up, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:20 pm

mindless wrote:Hmm, I still think there's something to Sam telling Heather about kissing Snez, even if it was during filming. Why discuss that with her, unless she's more important to him than Snez? Unless she brought it up and he had no choice. Just curious.

Sam did say he told about the kiss when asked directly because he didnt want to lie so i doubt he brought it up with Heather without her asking.

Per Snez saying she is single, I actually think she wouldnt be say it if she really is single because thatnwould be spoiling the ending. I dont believe she was truthful about that pronouncement.
Its possible she isnt with Sam but i doubt she was honest about her single status especially because she laughed throughout that interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:20 pm

I never make up my mind on the F1 until after a couple of episodes. Regardless of what these guys are saying on the media circuit, I am sticking to what the edit shows so far and that in my opinion is that Heather is F1. All these media churns are just a misdirection attempt by the producers in my opinion.

Until Lana comes in and I see her edit and interaction with Sam I am sticking to what has been shown so far giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:27 pm

It's almost like Heather, Snez, and Sam are playing games with the media, imo.

None of these people can tell the truth completely I would think. None could say they are currently talking to Sam.

I wished that the djs had asked Sam if he indeed hasn't spoken with Snez, but then again, he would have said he hasn't. I mean, none of them can say so, contractually, especially the lead.

I am now thinking a lot about what Sam has said in the media and in regards to Snez he has asked "what do you think" and then posted that IG about recapping an episode (that he took Snez on first date and kissed her) and then he posted the pic that related to his date with Heather (his mate sent him) and then also the pic with his mouth full of food like Heather's had been in the media.

I dunno. I wonder if Sam is just playing along with the whole.. Heather and Snez frontrunner thing because he knows he never chose either one? The way in which he is so cavalier in interviews though makes me give him the side eye. Is this guy really looking to settle down? I have my doubts.

Snez, imo, needs someone like Tim (and by the looks of Lana's social network, Lana needs someone even more like Tim). To me, Tim is totally different from Sam.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3