SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds like hardly any of these girls had feelings for Sam and Sam hardly had any feelings for these girls. Whether real or not, Heather seems like the only one on the show that is falling apart because she cares. I remember this time last year Osher and everyone in the media and radio stations were saying what a genuine guy Blake was and look how that turned out.  hmmm

I'm just not buying what is sold here. Too many famous connections or modeling or acting, etc. Sure it's everywhere but even the edit shows that the story they are selling (Heather as F1) is not the reality (similar to Sam as F1). Difference is the mesnick probably happens with Heather to Lana while the show is filming, instead of after (like it did with Blake). Maybe a month less made it this way.

Even the way Snez was in the media, it sounded like she was laughing at the idea that she would be with Sam. And Sam has been edited to be a hornball with Snez "Who needs words, lets make out"?!! He's 35 not 15. If someone is serious about finding the "love of my life" they will want to get to know the person, not say it doesn't matter.  Suspect

I totally agree with you especially the part he is 35 and not 15. LOL.... just wonder how the limelight can get into one's head pretty easily. :angryemotion

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:25 am

True, although regardless of the edit Blake always appeared wooden and not very genuine to me.
Art is a sweetheart, he's pretty hard to measure up to.
I just believe that Sam's doing his best to be honest with himself and the girls. At least what I see so far.
The media surrounding both him and Heather these last couple of days has taken the turn of trying to bring them down and that's the side of things I despise.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:37 am

I am trying to be optimistic but it's a losing battle. Sam is nearly a decade older than Art but Art handled things with more grace and seriousness, imo.

Honestly it has nothing to do with intruders. Even if they never came on the show (and I haven' even seen them yet) I think what started making me become weirded out was his response to Snez.

Focusing on not getting to know her seemed like such an immature approach to someone who should take the role seriously. I thought he would use their 2nd date to really have deep conversations but so far the deepest conversations we hear are from Heather's date. In fact, I wouldn't even know who Sam was if it wasn't for Heather's date because Sam said it was all the parts of him.

The edit is not helping either because it makes no sense to see Sam reassuring the same girl all the time and it is meaningless in the end. It's what makes me wonder whether the media is accurate about some things and TPTB are not pleased with Sam? Because they seem to be letting the girls do most of the talking and had Heather in the media from day one?!  scratch

Why have the girls out talking about Sam and the show before they are even off the show? Last year the girls were talking about Blake and it all started to unravel. So, even though there will be false stories in the media, I do think that when the girls are in the media from the getgo more than the lead, something is fishy... Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:05 am

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3208284/The-Bachelor-stars-Bec-Chin-Emily-Simms-walk-away-Sam-Wood-tension-reaches-breaking-point-Snezana-Nina.html

I thought Sam is the one who let Bec go or did she walk out on him?
Bec should run very far away from Emily she is bad influence. Maybe they are birds of a feather....

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:35 am

I actually see other way around ... that Emily should be away from Bec ... and yes, i do have an issue with Bec, because I don't like people who are envious ... Emily at least is genuine in what she says (and people may not agree with her) ... but Bec is just playing her part of a good friend and saying things to save her face.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:31 am

And here we go selling Sarah as F2/F1

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Screen37
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:45 pm

^^We thought that Sam was wearing the same shirt with Sarah and Heather. Does this mean that Sarah has a SD as well as Heather. So confusing now.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:46 pm

I am confused too.
We know Bec gets a SD so maybe there are two SDs?
Or, maybe it is a group date and they kiss?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Sam was seen with Sarah and Heather wearing the same jacket so yes it could be a group date.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Seems Sam is visiting for Breakfast ... Smiley
https://instagram.com/p/6x83KCAgod/?taken-by=thebachelorau

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:21 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3209651/The-Bachelor-star-Bec-Chin-s-brother-defends-Emily-Simms-say-fake.html

What was interesting is that it was said in the article that filming ended late May.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3209676/Heather-Maltman-quits-accountancy-job-closer-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-Melbourne.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3