SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:23 am

^ No thanks! I prefer this forum to DM any day!  yes
Don't think they are in the business of accuracy laugh out loud

question
If anything, it is strange to me that they don't seem to have much facts about timelines (unless they are not saying anything deliberately) but they have spoiled production photos

It is definitely odd that the dates spoiled were all relating to Lana (even the upcoming group date).
Does anyone think that maybe one of Lana's friends or even her BFF spoiled the dates or had a *in* with production?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It takes all of us, teamwork here on BBF!  high five

Yes, Bach NZ pulled from this forum and Bach AU did this for last season too (ex: the red nail polish of Sam Frost for F1 at FRC for Bach AU S2 and DM posted it saying this forum and spoiling that Sam was the F1 b/c of the nail polish laugh out loud). I am sure they do this for a lot of the shows and not give credit to this forum for all the threads/seasons.

And yes, I wish they would look at the postings after the SM findings. If filming ended before May 14 then Lana is F1. If it didn't and they took a break that week then she may not be.

I still don't get who fed DM photos of Lana and the show or why. Those photos are production photos and Lana is even looking straight at the camera in many of them. So while DM gets some things accurate they also are just posting hearsay or speculation.

So far though, DM seems more accurate than Woman's Day which is saying something. Once it gets to final four and if they do a Woman's Day spread with F4 then we will get a better idea of who is F1 since the cover image usually gives it away based on who is in the center.

The fact that Lana's photos were given to DM makes me wonder if she and Rachel are plants by the producers bc the F1 was too easy to predict and they wanted to stir things up. It might also explain why they have come into the show so late.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:34 am

Well, Lana's best friend Laura was on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, which also aired on Channel 10, so I don't think it's far fetched to assume that her in with producers/people from the network had something to do with only dates involving Lana being spoiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:40 am

Katiebelle wrote: The fact that Lana's photos were given to DM makes me wonder if she and Rachel are plants by the producers bc the F1 was too easy to predict and they wanted to stir things up. It might also explain why they have come into the show so late.
That's very possible. The edit so far seems to indicate Heather is F1 but if the edit changes then that may show Lana replaces her. Still, I am most interested in Heather's story since it's the most interesting to me.

AmyB wrote:Well, Lana's best friend Laura was on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, which also aired on Channel 10, so I don't think it's far fetched to assume that her in with producers/people from the network had something to do with only dates involving Lana being spoiled.
Aaah. I think you are spot on, Amy! Definitely makes sense. She may even be friends with the photographer? It's definitely more than coincidence that those photos spoiled Lana repeatedly were production photos.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:47 am

I wonder how they dug up that Heather was on July 28th? Still did not find that on her instagram.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:I wonder how they dug up that Heather was on July 28th?  Still did not find that on her instagram.
Because AAL dug it up first, and they just copied it straight from the forum without doing any research themselves  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:57 am

^^ So Heather was not on IG on July 28th? If not, this is hilarious.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:13 am

From the SM list, they copied everything but I had only had Heather tagged in a post for June so I think they went with random posts for Heather, Snez, and others that weren't on the list since "tagging" they probably don't understand that the tag is actual proof Heather was back before her own SM activity just like Lana being tagged by her friend on May 16 is proof she was back before her later dated SM activity. They really did no research or follow-up giggling

I will laugh though if the dates they randomly selected for Heather, Snez, and Lana are F3 order (Heather F3, Snez F2 and Lana F1).
After all, Sarah and the contestants friend Harry the psychic medium wrote for DM with his "predictions".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:28 am

I think no matter how close Heather is to the other girls, she didn't tell them how it all ended for her and i still believe she is f1. If she did hide/downplay her connection with Sam from the girls during filming when they were living together, how much more now? Unless Heather leaves before Sarah which i doubt will happen and Sarah told Harry T. I also wonder why Snez is following Rachel Moore on IG but doesn't follow Lana.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:32 am

MissB wrote:I think no matter how close Heather is to the other girls, she didn't tell them how it all ended for her and i still believe she is f1. If she did hide/downplay her connection with Sam from the girls during filming when they were living together, how much more now? Unless Heather leaves before Sarah which i doubt will happen and Sarah told Harry T. I also wonder why Snez is following Rachel Moore on IG but doesn't follow Lana.
Ooooo.... maybe Snez and Lana are final 2? If Snez is F2 I could see that happening.

I would think Psychic Harry would try to get some of his predictions incorrect but F1 and the other details correct just to keep his "credibility" since he is friends with the contestants?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:33 am

Lana's IG is on private, so maybe she hasn't accepted Snez's follow request? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 am

^ The other girls follow Lana so don't think it's that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3