SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:04 am

ElonM wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:How do some of you know who Lana is following and commenting on her pics? I thought she didn't accept people?

That changed as of yesterday. She accepted my request.
Ah okay Smiley Any clues on her IG? She seemed to have cleaned up her IG and deleted pics....I wonder why?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:08 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
ElonM wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:How do some of you know who Lana is following and commenting on her pics? I thought she didn't accept people?

Ah okay Smiley Any clues on her IG? She seemed to have cleaned up her IG and deleted pics....I wonder why?

Not a clue. Her last post before filming was on April 8. After filming she posted on Aug 19. Before she started accepting people she had 190 photos now its 184.

Some of the girls are following her on IG. Bec and Emily commented/liked her last two pics posted after filming.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:12 am

ElonM wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Not a clue. Her last post before filming was on April 8. After filming she posted on Aug 19. Before she started accepting people she had 190 photos now its 184.

Some of the girls are following her on IG. Bec and Emily commented/liked her last two pics posted after filming.
I feel like she definitely posted before the 19th but probably deleted the pics. Someone needs to warn her to stay far far away from those two laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:16 am

There is not much to find. But I checked the "like" list with pics of her and Sam. There were a couple of bachnation Australia Girls on them.

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Mplwjdte

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Ntp384zh

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 Bfnq4dep
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 52 C98kjurx
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:58 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
ElonM wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

I feel like she definitely posted before the 19th but probably deleted the pics. Someone needs to warn her to stay far far away from those two laugh out loud

The fact that these 2 bolded who are not happy with Sam seem to be friends with her and like her pictures tells me she may not be F1. There are 2 camps at the moment, those who like Sam and those who do not.
The plot thickens giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:00 pm

see2love wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
ElonM wrote:

The fact that these 2 bolded who are not happy with Sam seem to be friends with her and like her pictures tells me she may not be F1. There are 2 camps at the moment, those who like Sam and those who do not.
The plot thickens giggling
They're trying to recruit her into their mean girls clique laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Has Lana commented or liked any of Emily or Bec's pics? B/c that would be telling, imo that she is not F1. If they like her stuff it could mean anything, especially since they both left when the intruders arrived (Bec before).

I still think Heather, Snez and Lana are possible F3 but not sure on F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Good job AAL and everyone else! yes

You never know who's lurking around here! Smiley

A little recognition by posting the link DM?? hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:26 pm

It could mean something or it could mean nothing. Let us don't forget the whole Andi, Juan Pablo and Nikki situation. The exact same thing happened this season with the Ukraine Bachelor. It all depends  on how open minded the F1 to the opinion of other contestants is.

Also one of Sam's best friends is following Emily too.

Lana is keeping low. She responds and likes only her friends pics or the official pics from the Channel.

Last edited by natik on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:33 pm

GA: It would be nice for DM to link this forum but they probably don't want to lose traffic since they are pulling the info from here. I think even PopsugarAU got info from TML's posting of the girls IG accounts (which is where the sluething started so big thanks to TML yes ).

natik: What happened on the Ukraine Bachelor that may be similar here?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

natik: What happened on the Ukraine Bachelor that may be similar here?

The F1 there was and still is best friends with a contestant who talked pretty bad about the Bachelor in the public. Because of that everyone thought that the F1 can`t be her. Because everyone thought that if they are best friends the contestant would not talk bad about the Bachelor. But the public was wrong. And the F1 is still best friends with her and is still in the relationship with the Bachelor. And the Bachelor said that he does not mind their friendship even if that girl does not like him.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:49 pm

How sweet! OT - What is the Bachelor Ukraine's name?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3