SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:21 am

Hodan and Sundy -- at least he's not Blake giggling bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:57 am

Thanks guys! Kinda forgot how to use this haha I missed sleuthing with you guys! Yes definetly
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:33 am

Yay. Glad your back. Can't believe it came down to red nail polish last year. And yes AllAboutLove thank god it's not Blake.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:43 am

Ever thought that Heather may have found a great friend (Sam) as well as a partner (someone else connected with the show). Just a thought

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:49 am

Hi y'all! ... I haven't had the pleasure to interact with you ...

Talking about the "interaction" ... it's funny how now some media is stating that "Ten" /TPTB are banning Emily from talking publicly ... that's BS ... she's not banned ... she's just not promoted and sent directly from them ... which means she can speak to whoever reaches her personally, but until the contractual obligation isn't over she herself can't reach to the media that isn't among the TPTB outlets, which is fair I guess, if she signed for that from the start and people are lucky enough that this contract doesn't extend far too long.
But once she has the opportunity to speak ... if she wants to portray the better version of herself, maybe she should practice her "public speaking" ... since from the latest interviews I don't find her more funny or interesting than she was on the show ... the public speaking should be taken as a job interview - things you say might not sound the way you intended - it's easy to say "I'm funny, I'm comedic, I'm nice" ... but the examples you give from your experience and the way you approach the conversation gives the idea of how funny, enjoyable and good-hearted you really are ... and Emily with her amateur PR isn't doing herself any favors.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:50 am

Guys, I'm predicting Heather f2 and Snez f1 and Sarah f3
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:19 am

Heather is getting the most incredible music to her date. She has to be the one
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:06 am

Does everyone think that Heather following Byron Bay photography on Insta and Sam just holidaying in Byron Bay to just be a coincidence, or a clue?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:15 am

Sundy i wish i could participate regarding SM... but I don't have IG, so can't follow Heather's ... although I'm sticking to my predictions that she is F1 (despite all the great "distractions") ... but the fact that she would be following that area site ... it could mean she was "fishing" nearby.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:45 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3212340/The-Bachelor-Australia-s-Heather-Maltman-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-wear-black-sequence-gowns-hair-pulled-night-mansion.html
They made their debut on The Bachelor Australia weeks apart.

But it seems The Bachelor hopefuls Heather Maltman and Lana Jeavons-Fellows have something more in common than just the hope of finding love with Bachelor Sam Wood.

For each of their first nights in the mansion - weeks apart- he two beauties, who share similar facial features, both dolled up in similar black sequence gowns while styling their brunette hair to the side with a curl

The near-matching frocks worn by Heather and Lana showed off the girl's toned slender figures as it hugged their bodies before falling to the ground.

The girls both have round faces along with flawless big eyes, a thin nose, large smiles and athletic body shapes.

Despite their list of similarities, the two Sydney-residents have less in common when it comes to personalities.

During the show Heather has shown her quirky nature while hanging around Sam and is seen to have control of their time together while Lana's been seen to be laid back while handing Sam the authority to steer and create their conversations.

Lana has also been seen to be a regular social media user as she lives the life of a bikini beauty while Heather portrays herself as a tom-boy in her chosen outfits and rarely shares an update with her followers.

But it seems their complete different personalities has come as a bonus for the pair after Lana said she and Heather got along straight away when she entered the house.

Appearing on Network 10's Studio 10 on Thursday Lana said she started to bond with a 'few' of the girls during her first night 'particularly Sarah [Mackay] and Heather'.

While on the show the socialite, who is best friends with 2008 Miss Universe Australia Laura Dundovic, revealed she felt an instant connection with Sam when the pair first laid eyes on each other.

'We had chemistry and there was definitely a spark there,' she said without revealing if she stays in the show until the end.

During the Wednesday night episode of the reality TV dating show, Sam told Lana: 'You're incredibly beautiful and you have beautiful eyes, I'm a bit of a sucker for eyes.'

He later added that he thought Lana was 'the full package' when he first laid eyes on her.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:36 am

umpossible wrote:Hi Everyone!

This is my first season of watching any Bach series and am completely intrigued! I've been reading everyone's sleuthing and just wondered if anyone notice on @ribena_jacqueline's instagram there is a pic of her and Lana 16 weeks ago and 18 weeks ago ..not sure if they were taken in real time but do they add anything to the timeline or help with the sleuthing?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/30/58/15/lana210.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/30/58/15/lana11.jpg

THank you for all your hard work sleuthing so far....!!

welcomeyall umpossible

welcomeback HodanG

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:03 pm

They are making the F4 girls too obvious

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/636767135159595010

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3