SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:39 pm

^i remember at the time that the f4 posted pics at the shoot and went out afterwards. They did the shoot the week that the f4 airs. So a week or two off I'd say
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:51 pm

F6 for Blake's season were in NW magazine and in pjs.
So there may be some photoshoots with Top 6 girls.

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 1410936076165_wps_17_Must_run_with_NW_Cover_Mu
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2758935/Bachelorette-pillow-fight-The-Bachelor-Blake-Garvey-s-remaining-girls-slip-racy-PJs-duke-different-type-competition.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah they may know but I am not so sure that they are saying who it is (or if they are misdirecting).
Lana in an interview said that Emily thinks she knows who it is but may not know know.
Emily said that the person she think is F1 is "probably" a good match for Sam (whatever that means).
Lana is really good with media. She definitely knows how to answer questions.

The only three I think are possible F1: Heather, Lana, or Snez.

Emily has always been of the view that Heather and Sam are not suited. Does that mean it is not Heather? It must be Snezana then?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:28 am

I actually took it to me she may think it is Heather and her "probably" is sarcasm since she doesn't care for Sam at all.
Who knows though.

As for Woman's Day question, for some reason I can't upload pics (even after deleting some) but no idea what Woman's Day is doing... they seem to be more tabloid than reporting like they used to. In the article about Heather, they said she was at the Joel Egerton party (spoiled by DM) and that Heather said Sam was fake, that he went on the show for fame not love.

In that same article Snez says she hopes Sam chooses Heather and that even though a lot of people say it will be her she says that she believes there is more than friendship with Sam and Heather and if Sam doesn't choose her (Snez) then she hopes he chooses Heather.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:29 am

Quane wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah they may know but I am not so sure that they are saying who it is (or if they are misdirecting).
Lana in an interview said that Emily thinks she knows who it is but may not know know.
Emily said that the person she think is F1 is "probably" a good match for Sam (whatever that means).
Lana is really good with media. She definitely knows how to answer questions.

The only three I think are possible F1: Heather, Lana, or Snez.

Emily has always been of the view that Heather and Sam are not suited. Does that mean it is not Heather? It must be Snezana then?
If you heard the interview she said it in a snarky way so it's someone she doesn't care for which I'm guessing as either Heather or Snez.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I actually took it to me she may think it is Heather and her "probably" is sarcasm since she doesn't care for Sam at all.
Who knows though.

As for Woman's Day question, for some reason I can't upload pics (even after deleting some) but no idea what Woman's Day is doing... they seem to be more tabloid than reporting like they used to. In the article about Heather, they said she was at the Joel Egerton party (spoiled by DM) and that Heather said Sam was fake, that he went on the show for fame not love.

In that same article Snez says she hopes Sam chooses Heather and that even though a lot of people say it will be her she says that she believes there is more than friendship with Sam and Heather and if Sam doesn't choose her (Snez) then she hopes he chooses Heather.

Do you have the link to the article where Snez says that?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:18 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Do you have the link to the  article where Snez says that?
It's from my emag of WD. Servimage not working. I uploaded it to my pinterest and copied the url. So heads up for anyone wanting to upload, you can upload to your pinterest and then copy and paste url here.

Nice of Snez to say she hopes Sam ends up with Heather if not her. Seems like they are real friends.

Note: Heather's hair and white top looks exactly the same as her ITMs for her 2nd SD where she says she is falling for Sam

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 B55b8a726bcd5f7d89f46bb915d05d4d
awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 10d541a7320fe4a19bb2eb3f407e5229
http://www.womansday.com.au/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:32 am

Within last two hours... Sam, Lana, Snez all active on IG (no posts, just liking pics. Lana liking and commenting on a pic someone posted and she gave a kiss and happy dance emoji to that person since they captioned their pic with Lana being one of their faves).

Heather not active at all on IG currently.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 am

So Sam recently collected Hendrix. His brother was the dog sitter while Sam was having his Safe house visits. If you check Sam's brother IG @awood2828 you might get the possible dates for SHV.

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 2BC29EF000000578-3215018-image-m-46_1440830390744

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3215018/Bachelor-Sam-Wood-runs-topless-beach-dog-Hendrix.html

Timeframe of IG post of Hendrix via his brother Alex.
June 10 & 11
June 20, 25
No pics of Hendrix in July
Aug 1
Aug 4
Aug 24

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 am

Good one Elon ... now I'm scared to ask what comes out of girls' SM search giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:59 am

happygolucky wrote:Good one Elon ... now I'm scared to ask what comes out of girls' SM search giggling

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698 Don't tell me your confidence has eroded!!! Don't because I am counting on you guys when I lost mine. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:03 pm

sneakyl Quane ... giggling ... if they come up with "he wasn't with Heather" ... I will pretend I didn't read it. Hugesmile heartglasses

P.S. ... Sam said on the radio that it's "hot out there" in terms of  "too much attention on him and his move" for the couple to have a SHV ... but apart from paparazzi-pics on the day of her radio-interviews Lana wasn't followed much, while the paparazzi follow Heather every single week (at least 2x a week) and then we get DM articles about her awful "normal" clothes.

ETA: copying from ElonM's and AAL's posts: Hendrix at Alex's - girls "active" on SM
June 10 & 11 > *June 11 = Heather tagged in a friends IG post.

:nervous scratch :crazed ... no, I still don't take it as a clue ... still can come up with rational explanation :uptonogood

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3