SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Did someone say he's into brunettes? Who is the one in the plunging white dress?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:Did someone say he's into brunettes? Who is the one in the plunging white dress?

Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:56 am

Emily (the plunging white dress girl) dislikes Heather. I think the words in red "I am not his type at all" let me know she is not F1 and that Heather is Sam's type in looks and personality. Physically he may be attracted to Emily but I think that is all it is (like Chrystal in Art's season).

Love, love, love Heather! She is my pick for F1. I like Sarah too but I think Sam and Heather make a great couple. Plus, out of all the girls, Sam leans into Heather with his body language and I love his conversations with her, about how he wasn't good looking, both making fun of themselves. They have a lot in common and share the same sense of humor.

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 11822320_908882432517936_2493638171777195716_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/photos/pb.478928618846655.-2207520000.1438329106./908882432517936/?type=1&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 am

Also think Sam and Heather are really enjoying each other and have great vibe about them. Pity that it looks like drama is going to try and distract us from their relationship. Was chemistry on the photo shoot between Sam and Emily but she may well be right - Heather from what we know so far looks like someone who could be a great partner for Sam.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 am

Looks like almost everyone is #TeamHeather on SM. Sam Frost is team Heather, Osher is promoting her, and she is getting praised as fan favorite.

Forget Sam Wood, The Bachelor's Heather is Australia's new sweetheart

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/forget-sam-wood-the-bachelors-heather-is-australias-new-sweetheart-20150730-ginfn4.html#ixzz3hST77ghE

*Sidenote: coming off of US versions of this show, this writer has no idea what ugly/drama is if they think the first episode is drama/ugliness. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 am

OK ... from the group photo (posted above by AAL) I would say Heather and Sarah are not F1.
Sarah is sitting right next to Sam ... TPTB wouldn't be placing F1 so close, F1 would usually be more "on her own" but still "among the girls and in the place of focus" ... that's also why I doubt Heather is F1, she is way behind on the skirt, to have a "full attention" (and the drama around her already kicks in in the 2nd epi) ... so I would say Lana is F1 (even if i don't know anything about her), since non of the other girls seem to "fit the role".
When I first saw the promo-pic of very small dimension, I thought the girl in a pink dress could be F1, because that's where I would place her, but that bette isn't close to be a possibility.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:47 am

Posted some videos and media in Media No Discussion https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2868-bachelor-australia-season-3-sam-wood-male-media-sm-vids-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#843188]thread so we can sleuth if wanted.

Some take-ways for me:
1. Biggest shock to me is that they filmed the show for 13 weeksaffraid I thought they were going back to a shorter filming schedule like Tim's season so I am a bit concerned about this length of filming and because Osher said they had so many surprise twists (new girls if Lana is one of them it seems).

2. Interesting how Sam said he knew instantly who would be the final girls, that he knows who he is as a person so he knows straight away. If Lana wasn't in the  mix I would say Heather would be F1 just based on that statement alone. Art Green said the same and these two are similar even how they describe themselves as fun and not taking life too seriously (exact same words by both guys).

3. Sam definitely seems stressed, IMO, about being in the public eye now. Cannot gauge whether he is in love or not. In one interview he said absolutely hopes for love, marriage, and babies from this show so will have to see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:51 pm

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 1430458835696_bachelorsambachelorettes[/quote]

I'm trying to work out who these girls are. Its so hard with their caps on!

Is it from L to R

Heather, ?, Rachel, Jazmin/Snezana?, Sarah, Madeleine

I wonder when this date is?
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Hi Katiebelle, I can't tell the girls apart (the brunettes especially in the baseball caps). I do think the brunette 2nd from left is Nina and the blonde 3rd from left is Sarah. The other blonde  (5th from left) might be the vet doctor but not sure.

I just watched the episodes and the jury is still out for me on these girls. I do agree Sam is chasing Heather and I will wait to see them on a proper date to see how deep the connection is. Heather seems to be a free spirit so Emily is right that they are 2 different girls for sure. I think Heather, Sarah, Snezana and Emily will make the F6. I am really waiting to see this Lana girl because for her to get 2 dates coming in later says a lot about how Sam likes her. Thanks to all for posting the viewing links.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:34 am

Katiebelle wrote:

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 1430458835696_bachelorsambachelorettes

Left to right
Bec, Nina, Rachael, Jasmin, Sara, Madeline

Is this next weeks group date?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 pm

From the picture I can see that from left to right its

Heather, Nina, Sarah and there is three new girls there with Lana being the girl at the end on the right nearest to Sam.
By the way, where did u get the scree caps from? Was there another video released?

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by GiveMeARose Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:48 pm

where is this snap from? there are defo new girls in it IMO.

P.S. Am I the only one that doesn't like Heather?

GiveMeARose

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3