SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Kapiti wrote:Yay! Lots of opposing views and hearty debate! I'll add my 2c.
AAL I think your confidence in Matilda might come more from insider knowledge & post show sleuthing about her being the F1 rather than what we've seen so far with the edit. You mentioned earlier that you've contacted a few people in Auckland and that the general consensus is that everybody there knows its Art and Matilda at the end? On the Bach NZ Facebook page I noticed a comment last night that said they knew who the winner was but didn't want to get the person in trouble or something like that. Lots of people asked and they were PM'ing those people the answer. However after being hassled lots they eventually said publicly that it was Matilda. That comment and all the replies have now been deleted (I feel it's more likely to have been deleted by the page admin) yet other comments just saying things like 'Dani wins' and stuff like that are still there. I found that pretty suspicious.
I feel like because you know, you now feel confident to look harder at the show and try to give us the love story that the edit and producers haven't yet shown clearly. You also mentioned that Matilda is now friends with one of Arts close friends, which I think is another good sign for her being F1.
That being said, I can totally agree with HEA and Emusha that as far as the show goes, they are not showing us any kind of connection with those two yet. He's smiling at lots of people, he's physically intimate with 2, almost 3 of the women (no Matilda yet) and I feel like we only get the tiniest glimpse of what happens at the cocktail parties /one-on-one dates and how deep the conversations go. They've had 7 cocktail parties so far and I'm sure that lots of topics would've been covered with different girls. I'm sure normal things like 'what music do you like' 'what's your family like' 'do you want kids' 'where do you go for holidays' etc have been covered but not shown. So I don't agree that the fact that the lake house was brought up on Matilda's first date is significant. If Matilda is F1, I don't think he knows it yet at this stage of the show. If he was 100% on Matilda, I doubt he would be trying to initiate kisses with Alysha or continuing to kiss Dani. If Matilda is F1, I think the connection must start to develop and strengthen from here on out and hopefully on her next date.

hi

I jumped on Matilda the F1 bandwagon eversince episode 1, while AAL was still mainly on Alysha F1 train, IIRC and not yet knowing the insider info giggling . I was going by mostly on 'classic' edit from the little i know since im joining this board. Matilda got the F1 edit in my book eversince MnG and nothing has changed since. I have put my 2 cents and analysis on Matilda thread,mostly if anyone interested.

IA that Art show is going too slowly...its very different than 'in your face' show the US series typically be. But i can see the Artilda connection is there, its in the gestures and in the convo that cut on edit floor. JMO

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Kapiti wrote:Yay! Lots of opposing views and hearty debate! I'll add my 2c.
AAL I think your confidence in Matilda might come more from insider knowledge & post show sleuthing about her being the F1 rather than what we've seen so far with the edit. You mentioned earlier that you've contacted a few people in Auckland and that the general consensus is that everybody there knows its Art and Matilda at the end? On the Bach NZ Facebook page I noticed a comment last night that said they knew who the winner was but didn't want to get the person in trouble or something like that. Lots of people asked and they were PM'ing those people the answer. However after being hassled lots they eventually said publicly that it was Matilda. That comment and all the replies have now been deleted (I feel it's more likely to have been deleted by the page admin) yet other comments just saying things like 'Dani wins' and stuff like that are still there. I found that pretty suspicious.
I feel like because you know, you now feel confident to look harder at the show and try to give us the love story that the edit and producers haven't yet shown clearly. You also mentioned that Matilda is now friends with one of Arts close friends, which I think is another good sign for her being F1.
That being said, I can totally agree with HEA and Emusha that as far as the show goes, they are not showing us any kind of connection with those two yet. He's smiling at lots of people, he's physically intimate with 2, almost 3 of the women (no Matilda yet) and I feel like we only get the tiniest glimpse of what happens at the cocktail parties /one-on-one dates and how deep the conversations go. They've had 7 cocktail parties so far and I'm sure that lots of topics would've been covered with different girls. I'm sure normal things like 'what music do you like' 'what's your family like' 'do you want kids' 'where do you go for holidays' etc have been covered but not shown. So I don't agree that the fact that the lake house was brought up on Matilda's first date is significant. If Matilda is F1, I don't think he knows it yet at this stage of the show. If he was 100% on Matilda, I doubt he would be trying to initiate kisses with Alysha or continuing to kiss Dani. If Matilda is F1, I think the connection must start to develop and strengthen from here on out and hopefully on her next date.

Good Post

I am quite frustrated to see no love story with matilda and the edits with her are not good IMO.
I would like to know how all those people know it is matilda? Have they seen them together? or is it rumors from rumors from rumors?
Everyone can state the moon is green and be convinced about it, does not mean it is true.
I agree that signs are going to matilda's direction due to numbers of the pro matilda.
But I remain meh to not see it on TV. If she is F1, for me it is time on ep8 to show it!!
and **I** see the gesture between arthur and dani.. I see none between arthur and matilda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
hi

I jumped on Matilda the F1 bandwagon eversince episode 1, while AAL was still mainly on Alysha F1 train, IIRC and not yet knowing the insider info giggling . I was going by mostly on 'classic' edit from the little i know since im joining this board. Matilda got the F1 edit in my book eversince MnG and nothing has changed since. I have put my 2 cents and analysis on Matilda thread,mostly if anyone interested.

IA that Art show is going too slowly...its very different than 'in your face' show the US series typically be. But i can see the Artilda connection is there, its in the gestures and in the convo that cut on edit floor. JMO
hi Hi Mura!! Thanks for the correction- sorry I didn't credit you properly!
If you're up with the franchise edit then you are probably seeing much more than I am! At least you can say you called it at the end giggling
Out of curiosity, does the franchise have a system to the way the the ladies are called at the RC?

HEA wrote:

I am quite frustrated to see no love story with matilda and the edits with her are not good IMO.
I would like to know how all those people know it is matilda? Have they seen them together? or is it rumors from rumors from rumors?
Everyone can state the moon is green and be convinced about it, does not mean it is true.
I agree that signs are going to matilda's direction due to numbers of the pro matilda.
But I remain meh to not see it on TV. If she is F1, for me it is time on ep8 to show it!!
HEA I agree, It's one thing if they are following the edit style of the franchise, but most viewers (me included) can't see through that! I wish hiding things wasn't such a big deal and that we could more easily get behind a F1 by episode 7! It would be cool to see the regular conversations Art has with the girls (even as bonus footage).

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:02 pm

HEA wrote:

Kapiti wrote:
HEA I agree, It's one thing if they are following the edit style of the franchise, but most viewers (me included) can't see through that! I wish hiding things wasn't such a big deal and that we could more easily get behind a F1 by episode 7! It would be cool to see the regular conversations Art has with the girls (even as bonus footage).

They always show the superficial conversation and not the glimpses of deeper such family job etc. I know it is to protect the privacy and they have to remain general but it would help us to split who is fake, who has a deeper connection and so on
I had the same frustration with emily/chantal us season. I saw none of the emily love story. The no touching, no kissing, no cuddles was definitely a turn off until the kid drawing on the fridge. But I lost complete interest because the producers did not show me a love story between them (even emily was furious about the edits). With prods it is always none as if it is a must to wait the last minute and this is really annoying for me because my imagination goes with what I see on each episode, not spoilers. Do not get me wrong, I like spoilers but I want to have some dots in between. it is like prods are showing me a bird when in fact it was a cat all along... wth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:08 pm

HEA, I'm with you! bestbud! Let's just hope they turn things around in the next few episodes and show us the LOVE! That's why we're all tuning in after all!

Episode description is up for Episode 9:
Arthur organises a change of scene for the remaining Bachelorettes. And one Bachelorette takes a tumble on the group date, threatening her future with The Bachelor. S1 Ep9 #TheBachelorNZ
They head to Tauranga? Matilda falls off the horse?
Who does everyone think is being eliminated tonight? If Kristie and Danielle B are both on the horse-riding date then maybe Amanda goes? Can anybody pick out who else is on the horse riding date?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:20 pm

can anyone tell me where to find the waterfall vid glimpse please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Kapiti wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
hi

hi Hi Mura!! Thanks for the correction- sorry I didn't credit you properly!
If you're up with the franchise edit then you are probably seeing much more than I am! At least you can say you called it at the end giggling
Out of curiosity, does the franchise have a system to the way the the ladies are called at the RC?

HEA wrote:

hi

to my knowledge some folks, eg Aunties Love has the standing order of the F4 in past seasons in her stash...so it may/may not be a clue for us in guessing at HTD RC point and beyond...But i think a couple of recent seasons dont follow the pattern anymore sad. Not sure about the early episodes RCs though....

IA that there is no 'wyv story' has commenced yet. what i see between Artilda is more like a school boy/girl- crush. no typical desire-compassionate connection so far. Or with the rest of the girls, for that matter, IMO. I guess its mostly due to Art's reserved personality. (compare to "kissing bandit" leads we have had on US series laugh out loud). For some reasons i tend to compare Artilda edit with Tim-Anna of TBAUS s.1. They have had their fist kiss on epis 6..while we still have zero between Artilda on epis 7 (possibly 8) sad. I predict the wuv story will commence after their second date. Let's hope!

IA that M's edit is not the cut and clean, flawless edit for the F1. im leaning to because doubt/uncertainty/a bit of jealousy ARE her main obstacles in storyline. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Kapiti wrote:HEA, I'm with you!  bestbud! Let's just hope they turn things around in the next few episodes and show us the LOVE! That's why we're all tuning in after all!

Episode description is up for Episode 9:
Arthur organises a change of scene for the remaining Bachelorettes. And one Bachelorette takes a tumble on the group date, threatening her future with The Bachelor. S1 Ep9 #TheBachelorNZ
They head to Tauranga? Matilda falls off the horse?
Who does everyone think is being eliminated tonight? If Kristie and Danielle B are both on the horse-riding date then maybe Amanda goes? Can anybody pick out who else is on the horse riding date?

thanks for the info..

AAL and i were guessing that the horse accident would be on epis.9. It seems that what will happen, going by the description. IIRC AAL had an analysis of the GD horse's girls on sleuthing thread and matilda's thread yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:54 pm

HEA wrote:can anyone tell me where to find the waterfall vid glimpse please?
Check out this thread. It's in the last minute of Episode 1.
I just re-watched it myself and it seems to me that the girl actually pushes Art forward while they're on the slippery rocks. This doesn't seem like Matilda behaviour to me, maybe more Kristie instead?
Also, if Matilda hurts herself on the horse-riding date, I can't imagine them not taking her for a medical checkup, which would lead to the cast, thus she wouldn't be waterfall girl. Alternative is I think mentioned by AAL or Mura that she might not have thought she was hurt and checked it out after the show and got the cast then.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:54 am

same body considering the underwear would flatter her rear?

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 2l6dyg TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 2zns42d

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:00 am

Thanks Kapiti for the Episode 9 description. So if Matilda is the one that falls off the horse then it means no SD by Episode 9 as well. I am wondering at this point if Art will only give a second date to just the girls in the F4. Very weird edit for Art & his F1 then to not have spent much time together except if it turns out to be Dani. I ruled Dani out due to SM behavior & the fact that she spent last weekend in Fiji, not typical F1 behavior IMO. Good thing is we all agree we are watching for Art & want him to find his happy ending :cutesmile!:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:03 am

HEA, Dani is about 5ft 4 inches & the waterfall girl looks taller than that IMO. Kristie is the other possibility as well with respect to height as well as Matilda.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless