SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:17 am

Yes, Dani was a good sport.

Lovely of her.

I think Kristie and Danielle are leaving on this episode.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:20 am

This dude isn't at this party mentally.

I feel for some of these girls.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:21 am

He told Alysha "I really like you' without no emotion
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:29 am

Is he sending both home?

Oh my he's keeping both Kristie and Natalie.

We are now seeing some emotions from Art.

I guess three will leave in the next episode.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 am

Kapiti wrote:Synopsis up for Ep#11. Sounds like a good one...
On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. And the cocktail party turns to panic. S1 Ep11 #TheBachelorNZ
ETA There will be 2 episodes next week so looks like the finale will be earlier than the 13th of May which clarifies this question.
The deal breaker bachette that goes home next week is someone that Matilda has said bad things about according to the preview. Crystal?
ETA Just re-watched the preview, I think the deal-breaker talk happens at the cocktail party and think the skydiving date is Poppy.
Not sure about the serenade now too, the scene with Art and Tilda is at the cocktail party and has him saying something like 'I'll be smiling for the rest of the night now' and she said 'Oh, your making me blush'. They look really comfortable together in that scene.
I've posted screencaps for a better look in the right thread.

Last edited by Kapiti on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:07 am

Definitely think Art wasn't fully there at the CP b/c Matilda was hurt and he was worried and distracted.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:12 am

ElonM wrote:'Huge lost for him if she decides not to continue.' Art

She broke her wrist.  

She got a rose and a special visit. beatingheart

She will fight for him. Matilda
ElonM wrote:Art isn't there at this cocktail party.
Katiebelle wrote:yah. He is definitely protective and smitten. He really wants her to stay in the competition
:yes: :yes: :yes: Art I think was (as he said in his own words) "Blown away by Matilda". I have yet to see him that interested in any of the other girls (and I am not talking about kissing. Guys don't view that stuff as emotionally as women do).

They just have that something about them... l o v e

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Definitely think Art wasn't fully there at the CP b/c Matilda was hurt and he was worried and distracted.
I agree he wasn't quite there but I don't think it was all about Matilda. I think it was because things are starting to get real for him. Down to 8 girls and he's suddenly having to make decisions about which girls to do family visits with, fantasy suite dates etc, let alone which will fit into his real life. The fact that he struggled to pick between his bottom 2 means he's struggling with the comp in general imo. I think he's such a nice guy that he doesn't want to hurt anybody. If he was set on Matilda at that point in the show he shouldn't have so much difficulty in letting go of girls he knows aren't real contenders. All jmho.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:17 am

Kapiti wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Synopsis up for Ep#11. Sounds like a good one...
On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. And the cocktail party turns to panic. S1 Ep11 #TheBachelorNZ
ETA There will be 2 episodes next week so looks like the finale will be earlier than the 13th of May which clarifies this question.
The deal breaker bachette that goes home next week is someone that Matilda has said bad things about according to the preview. Crystal?
ETA Just re-watched the preview, I think the deal-breaker talk happens at the cocktail party and think the skydiving date is Poppy.
Not sure about the serenade now too, the scene with Art and Tilda is at the cocktail party and has him saying something like 'I'll be smiling for the rest of the night now' and she said 'Oh, your making me blush'. They look really comfortable together in that scene.
I've posted screencaps for a better look in the right thread.
yes Thanks for the s/caps Kapiti. Yes, definitely thinking Chrystal. Poppy I definitely also think is in the airplane.

I wondered before and now still wonder.... how did Matilda's broken wrist effect the dates and schedule? If Art had planned something with Matilda that required two hands he would have to switch that up. I think it is time for them to have a romantic date  :yes:. Where he can woo her properly.

Anyone else planning to watch tomorrow and post on here? Will do so as well if so... didn't realize others would be on here. Crazy episode. And what an awkward date with Kristie. Art definitely does not like her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:17 am

Ok. I now have kids in bed so I want to know what everyone thought of his discussion with Poppy. He keeps on saying he has feelings for her and he wants her to stay. Is she the producers red herring? I don't get it. If you were looking at just what he is staying to the girls then Poppy is the most obvious F1. But I don't want her to be! Help me put me mind at ease please! Cheers, Katiebelle

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:18 am

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Definitely think Art wasn't fully there at the CP b/c Matilda was hurt and he was worried and distracted.
I agree he wasn't quite there but I don't think it was all about Matilda. I think it was because things are starting to get real for him. Down to 8 girls and he's suddenly having to make decisions about which girls to do family visits with, fantasy suite dates etc, let alone which will fit into his real life. The fact that he struggled to pick between his bottom 2 means he's struggling with the comp in general imo. I think he's such a nice guy that he doesn't want to hurt anybody. If he was set on Matilda at that point in the show he shouldn't have so much difficulty in letting go of girls he knows aren't real contenders. All jmho.
IA! I think it is just his nature kicking in. He seems a real sensitive type and with all those sisters of his and no brothers I don't think he is used to hurting people and the thing is that this CP the girls were a bit in shambles and the whole week had been a bit of a nightmare with so many things going wrong it makes sense Art took a step back.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:23 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok. I now have kids in bed so I want to know what everyone thought of his discussion with Poppy. He keeps on saying he has feelings for her and he wants her to stay. Is she the producers red herring? I don't get it. If you were looking at just what he is staying to the girls then Poppy is the most obvious F1. But I don't want her to be! Help me put me mind at ease please! Cheers, Katiebelle
I noticed that he mentioned to her that he has feelings for other girls. He did this with Dani as well on the jump date. A guy who is truly into a girl is not going to talk like that. He sounded like he would if he were talking to his sister. And Art has said that he is very close to his sister and bounces ideas off of her.

I think he does like Poppy  (and Dani too) but I think that he is conflicted with wanting them as friends to talk to and confide in as he does with his sister and also liking them as more than a friend. He is in the grey zone in my opinion. 

It is the girls he has NOT said he is liking other girl as well to (like Matilda and Alysha) that make me think he sees them as much more than friends and not confiding about his feelings for other girls.

I don't see Poppy as F1. I do think she will get a HTD though as she mentioned her dad's approval in Ep 2 for her intro video (and so far she is the only one who has one of those in addition to Matilda, Chrystal, Danielle, and Kristie who are on the show still).

3 girls will have to go home for them to get back on track schedule-wise. If Art didn't give Kristie a rose he should have just let her go... Poor thing needs to focus on his own feelings a bit more. I think this week with so many bad things going wrong he was a confused puppy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless