SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by MissLittle Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:02 pm

I said I wasn't interested in this season. Then came Rumer Willis... Back at it and hope she takes it all the way!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:23 pm

I'll be voting for Rumer and Val too. She's amazing and will only get better. I'd love to see Val get a win so that's a win win for me.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:I'll be voting for Rumer and Val too.   She's amazing and will only get better. I'd love to see Val get a win so that's a win win for me.
Same here. I'd LOVE a Val win!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Sounds like it could be fun, but I got fooled with Evan and Anna and really believed they could beat Derek and Ms. Ringer. But no, TPTB weren't going to let that happen. I would love to see Val win but I have learned not to get my hopes up when they give Derek a ringer and Nastia looks like a ringer to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Beautiful lithe Rumer, all the times Demi has taken her to 
Yoga Ashrams has payed off. She truly was a vision. 
Hope Val can withstand working with Hollywood Royalty.
I thought Chris did great!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Love all the pics. Chris looks like he's having the time of his life - good for him. Love Whitney C so really looking forward to seeing him improve. If Chris stays himself and has that much fun with it each week I think he'll gain some non-Bachelor fans. Hope they go far.

Rumer and Val were amazing! Also liked Nastia, Ryker and Robert & love having Kym back. Should be a good season.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:23 pm

You can watch some of the couples rehearse live.  Redfoo and Emma are live now.  DWTS All Access

Tue, March 17 1:00-2:00 pm Pacific | 4:00-5:00 pm Eastern: Redfoo & Emma Slater
Tue, March 17 2:00-3:00 pm Pacific | 5:00-6:00 pm Eastern: Robert Herjavec & Kym Johnson
Tue, March 17 3:00-4:00 pm Pacific | 6:00-7:00 pm Eastern: Rumer Willis & Val Chmerkovskiy
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:49 pm

I finally finished the show. IA that Rumer & Val seem like the team to beat although you can never write off Derek & Nastia. Chris S was so much better than I expected. Whitney & his mom looked very happy in the audience. I liked Ryker and Michael Sam. Noah was pretty incredible given his obstacles & kudos to Sharna for coming up with a dance that works for him. Very inspiring. Suzanne is looking pretty good. Can't believe she's 68! I like Robert on Shark Tank but don't think he'll last too long.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Chris was the surprise of the night for sure!

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:31 pm

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that noticed their intense chemistry.

More than just dance partners? Kym Johnson, 38, and Robert Herjavec, 51 spotted 'holding hands and kissing' at Dancing With The Stars after party

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2999696/Kym-Johnson-38-Robert-Herjavec-51-spotted-holding-hands-kissing-Dancing-Stars-party.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that noticed their intense chemistry.

More than just dance partners? Kym Johnson, 38, and Robert Herjavec, 51 spotted 'holding hands and kissing' at Dancing With The Stars after party

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2999696/Kym-Johnson-38-Robert-Herjavec-51-spotted-holding-hands-kissing-Dancing-Stars-party.html

If true, Robert won't be the first partner that Kym will date, hook-up with, or whatever. I recall that she dated Tom Williams (DWTS AU), and someone else that I can't remember.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm

I love Noah. I'm so glad he got Sharna as a partner as I've always loved her choreography and creativity with the dances. I hope he makes it far.

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 87b72b10 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 86669110 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers