SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:03 am

Hubby watches fresh off the boat on ABC Tuesday, I think it is wrapping up, so they might want it to fill in and if the ratings are up, why not? It was lack of ratings that got rid of it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by tennischick80 Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:51 pm

lurker11 wrote:I don't think money wise it makes sense for them to do result shows all season, but for the 20th season they're going to have special stuff this second half of the season during the result shows. Apparently the anniversary show will be aired on the 21st?

What exactly happens during a results show?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:32 pm

in the past there's been fun behind the scenes packages and lots more pro numbers! sometimes they have an encore performance of the best dance the night before.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:05 pm

And they save the elimination for the very end. Favorite part was when they showed clips of the confessionals that the pros/celebs did after every dance. Hope they bring that back.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 1f49c

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 8367-910 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 I_got_13 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 E5kqdm15 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:08 pm

rc49ers wrote:Just seen a commercial that DWTS will be appearing at the Redding California stadium July 2015, M. Rycroft , from Jason's season and other past celebrities  from previous seasons will be appearing .
Redding Ca. is 1 hour from me but can not make it . Thought I'd post it if theirs a DWTS fan who is close enough to attend

Embarressed! I had made a mistake and said it was last Saturday . I'm sure they will show the commercial , Durning the Monday night shows .

Wanted to bring this up front .

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Now I have to watch for the preview of the bachelorette tonight! What a job yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:27 pm

The anniversary special is taping today and will be airing next Tuesday 4/28. The double elimination is moved to 5/5. So only one person is leaving on Monday! Meryl and Maks, Alfonso and Witney are just a few of the partnerships reuniting.
http://www.puredwts.com/2015/04/19/puredwts-10th-anniversary-special-who-do-you-hope-to-see-back/

Tom Bergeron
@Tom_Bergeron
ABC Schedule Juggle Update: @DancingABC 10th Anniversary Special moved to Tues, 4/28. Results Show & Double Elimination moved to 5/5.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 1f49c

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 8367-910 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 I_got_13 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 E5kqdm15 teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Chris was pretty good this week! He actually looked happy. The choreography is still simple compared to most, but at least he nailed it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Who was the former contestant in the audience? Was that Andrew from Andi's season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who was the former contestant in the audience? Was that Andrew from Andi's season?

I was wondering that too...and did they show Whitney? I didn't see her.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:50 pm

Yep. Andrew and Patrick from Andi's season. I didn't see Whitney either.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 pm

moonpie wrote:Yep.  Andrew and Patrick from Andi's season.  I didn't see Whitney either.

Cody from Chris's season sent out an IG that he is there too. But I did not see Cody or Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers