SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 52 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 52 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Rumer was great! I love the classic ballroom dances!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 52 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mindless Mon May 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Why did Rumer get all the proper dance music this week? Not that I'm complaining, since I hate the random pop songs that have nothing to do with the style of the dance.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon May 04, 2015 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Rumer was great! I love the classic ballroom dances!

Rumor was my fave tonight! I thought Nastia's trio was over scored as compared to others who received 10s.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon May 04, 2015 11:15 pm

mindless wrote:Why did Rumer get all the proper dance music this week? Not that I'm complaining, since I hate the random pop songs that have nothing to do with the style of the dance.

They were from Strictly Ballroom, one of her favorite movies and she performs some of the music in one of the shows she is in. So they were probably on the list they requested at the beginning of the season.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 04, 2015 11:48 pm

I'm still a Chris fan cheerleader he is learning a lot, has improved so much and seems to be enjoying himself. He will be home soon but what a great experience for him.

I hope either Rumer or Ryker win in the end.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 pm

lurker11 wrote:
mindless wrote:Why did Rumer get all the proper dance music this week? Not that I'm complaining, since I hate the random pop songs that have nothing to do with the style of the dance.

They were from Strictly Ballroom, one of her favorite movies and she performs some of the music in one of the shows she is in. So they were probably on the list they requested at the beginning of the season.

Yeah, it's one of my favourite movies too. I just wish they all danced to music that actually fits their style of dance instead of some random radio nonsense.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue May 05, 2015 12:15 am

They used to in the early, poorly rated seasons. Gotta add the popular songs and extra stuff to keep the ratings up
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 12:22 am

^I remember that being the case when SYTYCD started as well. Ballroom was performed to ballroom music, but it changed to the latest hits pretty soon.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 05, 2015 9:46 am

Rumer & Val for the win. They have such a great friendship, she is absolutely loving doing this, and he is an AMAZING teacher. He talks about teaching her to dance not about teaching her a routine....I love that about him.

Chris did an excellent job on his first dance but I completely agreed with the judges on the trio dance. It just seemed off to me...and you could tell he was counting.

Nastia - she's good...but it just doesn't look as natural on her. Such a bummer that Derek is hurt because I think he truly knows how to bring out the best in his partner and as much as I love Sasha, he's just not Derek.

Riker - loved his jazz and like the judges said...extremely impressive for him to LEAD that dance from the front. That rarely happens on this show from a celeb. He definitely has some dance in his background. Allison just rubs me the wrong way...not sure what it is about her, but she just irritates me.

Robert - I'm so over him and Kym's "romance" schtick. He did ok tonight but I didn't feel like he did much actual dancing in either of his dances.

Noah - I just luff him. He's so cute and humble and has that "aww shucks" attitude. And I love Sharna too....she's great. I didn't care for their tango...it just seemed choppy to me...but I really liked the salsa for the trio. I love Sharna's choreo and I agree with those who have commented about her really having to think outside the box this year.

It is so obvious that Rumer, Nastia, and Riker are just heads and tails above the other three. If I have to pick one to go to the finals out of the other three remaining my pick would be Noah or Chris. I think Robert has plateaued and I think Noah and Chris are still improving.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue May 05, 2015 11:40 am

Rumer was phenomenal!! And I love her and Vals partnership! Really want her to win

Riker was great as usual too!

Nastia has done incredibly well with 3 different partners (don't forget she was dancing with Henry earlier on in the season during rehearsals). I know some people have been commenting on her instagram calling her some not so nice things after they saw her second rehearsal package and how she was shouting at people - i completely disagree though and wish people could see the producer manipulation that goes on and how contestants get frustrated when prodded for information.

IMO all 3 Chris, Noah and Robert can leave. I don't feel like any of them actually dance, they just sort of walk around and their partners dance and i struggle to watch Chris because he just looks so incredibly uncomfortable while he dances.

Looking forward to the finals though!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 05, 2015 12:59 pm

i'm always behind watching but when I watched last week I was surprised at the good scores & comments about Noah when he really just walked around for the most part. I've seen him do more but that was pretty pathetic as far as choreography. Add that to his fan base and it's hard to see him going home tonight.

I really think it's time for Robert & Chris to go but am afraid Riker will. I think Rumor will and should win but doubt I'll watch once Riker is gone. He's the most fun for me to watch.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue May 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Bite your tongue Bean. Riker better not go before Chris, Noah, or what's his name.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers