SELECT CONTENT

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:54 am

Ben Z. is absolutely charming!  What a big loving Teddy Bear he is.  He strikes me as a very loving, protective man who would make a wonderful husband and father.  He is a genuinely nice guy.  Not sure about him being the Bachelor because he seems very humble so I wouldn't mind seeing him on BIP to have a chance at meeting more ladies.  The ABC Producer that knows him made a great decision to bring him on the show.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:19 am

MiniDiva wrote:Ben Z. is absolutely charming!  What a big loving Teddy Bear he is.  He strikes me as a very loving, protective man who would make a wonderful husband and father.  He is a genuinely nice guy.  Not sure about him being the Bachelor because he seems very humble so I wouldn't mind seeing him on BIP to have a chance at meeting more ladies.  The ABC Producer that knows him made a great decision to bring him on the show.  Smiley

ITA. Just seems like a really good, genuine guy. I hope he can find someone who he won't be afraid to cry in front of and will make sure that he knows that "real men" can and are allowed to be emotional.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:00 am

I wouldn't mind waking up to that kind face every morning. His good-natured warmth makes him that much sexier to me. It doesn't seem he's got a shot at being Bachelor, but I wouldn't mind at all.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:16 am

This guy is hot. Probably the hottest of the bunch.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:17 am

He is a MANNNNNNN. So hawt. And so nice!! I'm totally crushing on this teddy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:21 am

This guy is getting alot of attention on Twitter. His name comes up often in next Bachelor requests or as one of the favorites from this season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:20 am

Ben Z is great! Love him!

It seems like the contenders (in the people's minds) for next TB are: The Bens, Cupcake, Shawn, and Josh. Lets seeee how it plays out..!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Soooo many contenders for The Bachelor! I'd love either Bens, but slightly more Ben Z.

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Anyone notice his occupation was changed last night from trainer to entrepreneur? Still wondering why JJ has the job of former investment banker. Couldn't they have put douche-bag instead?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Anyone notice his occupation was changed last night from trainer to entrepreneur?  Still wondering why JJ has the job of former investment banker.  Couldn't they have put douche-bag instead?
I think that was changed last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Alanna wrote:He is a MANNNNNNN. So hawt. And so nice!! I'm totally crushing on this teddy.

Gawdd, me too.

If I had to do that dumb 1on1 date, I would TOTALLY want him there with me. I'd like cling onto him for my dear life. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:40 am

california90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:He is a MANNNNNNN. So hawt. And so nice!! I'm totally crushing on this teddy.

Gawdd, me too.

If I had to do that dumb 1on1 date, I would TOTALLY want him there with me. I'd like cling onto him for my dear life. LOL
RIGHT?! How did she not climb him like a freaking tree?? Way more restraint than I would have shown. SO HOT.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+31
Alanna
nd4reality
megaa
kimberlyg
Milkita