SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:38 am

Were there any twitter exchanges between Kaitlyn and Nick, other than the thumbs up on that one saying that Nick posted.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by emad0722 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:46 am

nutty1 wrote:Were there any twitter exchanges between Kaitlyn and Nick, other than the thumbs up on that one saying that Nick posted.

she liked his Instagram post and write something on that and fav'd his tweets. My money is on private dm's as they were following each other for ages!!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:48 am

emad0722 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Were there any twitter exchanges between Kaitlyn and Nick, other than the thumbs up on that one saying that Nick posted.

she liked his Instagram post and write something on that and fav'd his tweets. My money is on private dm's as they were following each other for ages!!!

they've been tweeting with eachother well before the end of kaitlyn getting off airing -- she's favorited his tweets going back to his first ones saying how great she is...she's favorited almost every (if not every) post from nick about her... including the y&m ones which is interesting for her to have fave'd who knows if they're about her but her favoriting them if not is strange IMO

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 <a href=bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen10" />
bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen18

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 <a href=bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen11" />
bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 <a href=bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen12" />
bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 <a href=bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen13" />bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 <a href=bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen15" />bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 <a href=bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen16" />bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen17

Last edited by emusha on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am

Thanks!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:58 am

also -- this looks like the guy she moved to germany for? he kinda looks like nick to me

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen10
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:Thanks!!!

no probs nutty -- i'm excited to join the sleuthing about nick Smiley

some things when it comes to their tweet timeline where she was favoriting his tweets

he posted the Y&M posts exactly after WTA and that weekend the day before AFTR he posted "the anticipation is killing me" during the week after atfr he was reminiscing about going on on the bette...taking part in the video where he says he'd selfishly want britt for bachette...shaving his beard...on pins and needles during the weekend... and feeling :/ also retweeting jade who said life's weird...

If we follow this trail she was consistently favoriting his tweets and he'd gone from kaitlyn is awesome to i'd selfishly not want her to go on but maybe it was simply a flirtation at that point that's a mere week or more long - nothing serious...obviously kaitlyn wouldn't find that it makes sense to date him even if she would give it a try vs. go on the bette at that point. so going to NYC to "meet and see if she'd want him around" was the best available option -- and that weekend when filming started nick was feeing ":/" about the whole situation
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:59 pm

emusha wrote:also -- this looks like the guy she moved to germany for? he kinda looks like nick to me

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 21 Screen10

That's the hockey player Brett Festerling that looks like Shawn Booth, the contestant on this season that GA said Kaitlyn is really into.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:01 pm

emusha wrote:

some things when it comes to their tweet timeline where she was favoriting his tweets

he posted the Y&M posts exactly after WTA and that weekend the day before AFTR he posted "the anticipation is killing me" during the week after atfr he was reminiscing about going on on the bette...taking part in the video where he says he'd selfishly want britt for bachette...shaving his beard...on pins and needles during the weekend... and feeling :/ also retweeting jade who said life's weird...

If we follow this trail she was consistently favoriting his tweets and he'd gone from kaitlyn is awesome to i'd selfishly not want her to go on but maybe it was simply a flirtation at that point that's a mere week or more long - nothing serious...obviously kaitlyn wouldn't find that it makes sense to date him even if she would give it a try vs. go on the bette at that point. so going to NYC to "meet and see if she'd want him around" was the best available option -- and that weekend when filming started nick was feeing ":/" about the whole situation

Thanks for posting all the tweet exchanges yes.  I agree that it shows mutual interest and good intention on Nick's part.  If she does deny him the opportunity to "date" (assuming he in fact asked) it will simply be because she sees enough potential with a few of the guys already there to not warrants causing a stir in the house.  If she does arrange for his return IMO it will be because being face-to-face verifies that they sense chemistry in addition to their SM flirting and she wants the opportunity to explore that further... because that's why she is there - to find a guy that suits her.
Their storyline is no different than millions of other people that begin online then meet for coffee to see if there really is that mutual something-something.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Brett is a former boyfriend? this IG post was posted around the time she moved to germany
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:12 pm

emusha wrote:Brett is a former boyfriend? this IG post was posted around the time she moved to germany

April/2014 - he signed with the Hamburg Freezers. I think she told Chris she was in Germany for 6 months.  Chris was basically her rebound guy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:16 pm

emusha wrote:

Your above post makes alot of sense. I think ideally Nick would have preferred to just meet Kaitlyn in real life and explore any mutual attraction to see if they wanted to date but the Bachelorette thing got in the way. I know it is RS and he is right alot of the time (and my inklings are usually wrong laugh out loud) but I am just skeptical about his account regarding that NY filming/make out session.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:17 pm

emusha wrote:Brett is a former boyfriend? this IG post was posted around the time she moved to germany

I don't know if he went to Germany with her or not. I think they dated because she references him in a previous IG a couple of months before. But she doesn't seem to talk much about the guys she has dated on SM. This was back in 2012.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal