SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Move over JPG, there's a new so called bad boy in town that's going to blow the ratings out of the water. laugh out loud

I think the drama will be around the other guys who don't want him there. We know that doesn't bother Nick. I think he'll get a decent edit. IMO he's the one that made the move to be on the show. They'll use that to their advantage to somewhat guarantee an engagement especially if they know he was interested in her beforehand.

They owe him for a couple of reasons, but we won't go there. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Nick returning is ratings bonanza for MF. He is not the usual former contestant trying to join the season, which in the past has basically been a stunt. And unlike the other former contestants who tried to come on the show, a one epi gimmick, Kaitlyn so far has kept Nick. Viewers of the show have strong opinions - positive and negative about Nick and his return will drive the ratings thru the roof.

MF really OWES  Nick a great edit for what he will bring to what otherwise, so far, imo, sounded like a weird season with the odd group dates and the mini 'ette Brady\Britt storyline.

TRUE ... but ... let's face facts, ain't gonna happen unless it suits MF. And, I am not going to hold my breath for a pleasant Nick edit. No way!

Rather I am bracing myself that Nick is going to have a really, really hard time in the house with the guys. They are not going to welcome him with open arms during episode 4. There is just NO WAY anyone will be happy to see last season's controversial F2.

Good for production is Nick is going to really shake things up in the house. Guys are going to all be pulling out the stops with Kaitlyn. Drama and mayhem ahead!

I just hope Nick goes for Kaitlyn with all he's worth ... but holds his cards super close to his chest with the other guys. He needs to stay friendly with them and not think out loud when it comes to his relationship with Kaitlyn.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:47 pm

ElonM wrote:If Nick is not F1 then there's a possibility that he is the next bachelor.

Hmmm ... interesting!

Gosh, I adore Kaitlyn and think they'd be an awesome match. But ... if MF brought Nick in for exposure/set up as next Bachelor, I could stomach that too. At least we know he'd get a great edit.

That could actually be a huge clue ... if Nick gets a GREAT edit and lands in top 4, you can say that you called it here. Nick for Bachelor.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:53 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
ElonM wrote:If Nick is not F1 then there's a possibility that he is the next bachelor.

Hmmm ... interesting!

Gosh, I adore Kaitlyn and think they'd be an awesome match. But ... if MF brought Nick in for exposure/set up as next Bachelor, I could stomach that too. At least we know he'd get a great edit.

That could actually be a huge clue ... if Nick gets a GREAT edit and lands in top 4, you can say that you called it here. Nick for Bachelor.

YES, I totally agree with this!!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Nick returning is ratings bonanza for MF. He is not the usual former contestant trying to join the season, which in the past has basically been a stunt. And unlike the other former contestants who tried to come on the show, a one epi gimmick, Kaitlyn so far has kept Nick. Viewers of the show have strong opinions - positive and negative about Nick and his return will drive the ratings thru the roof.

MF really OWES  Nick a great edit for what he will bring to what otherwise, so far, imo, sounded like a weird season with the odd group dates and the mini 'ette Brady\Britt storyline.

TRUE ... but ... let's face facts, ain't gonna happen unless it suits MF. And, I am not going to hold my breath for a pleasant Nick edit. No way!

Rather I am bracing myself that Nick is going to have a really, really hard time in the house with the guys. They are not going to welcome him with open arms during episode 4. There is just NO WAY anyone will be happy to see last season's controversial F2.

Good for production is Nick is going to really shake things up in the house. Guys are going to all be pulling out the stops with Kaitlyn. Drama and mayhem ahead!

I just hope Nick goes for Kaitlyn with all he's worth ... but holds his cards super close to his chest with the other guys. He needs to stay friendly with them and not think out loud when it comes to his relationship with 

The thing is that IMO there were 2 simultaneous edits of Nick last season - the sneaky salesman villian & the romantic.  If the same occurs this season I'm good with that because what, last season, I constantly referred to as "Nick's Love Story", this season I'm all in for "Nick & Kaitlyn's Love Story".  Different Bette, new lyrics. 

He didn't enter with blinders on and unlike last season (in an interview he said his friends and family convinced to go on the show) this time 'round IMO it's all his own doing. Me thinks he is going in BIG and "size matters". 

It is good for production.  As to drama, he was often the catalyst but rarely the participant. It will be interesting to hear what music they play in the background this time.  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:01 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I'm back on the crazy train- nutty,please save room for me in the padded room. giggling

I promised myself I would not get attached to any contestant this season, and just sit back and enjoy watching it unfold.  2pop

Now with Nick on the show, I'll be driving myself crazy looking constantly for news.
:crazed

You and me both sister! console

I had really wanted to go into this Bachelorette season unspoiled and stay unspoiled for as long as possible. I also strongly prefer entering the season without a favorite contestant already picked. Now ... shoot ... zero possibility for that!

I am TEAM NICK without even learning anything about the other contestants.

If Nick is not F1, I sure hope she let's him go before HTD's. I just do not want to see him get hurt again.  

And, if he is not F1, I wonder if I will give the other contestants a chance.

This is going to be one heck of a ride ...

re: the bolded…..definitely! Jared who??? giggling

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:09 pm

notarose wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

I just hope Nick goes for Kaitlyn with all he's worth ... but holds his cards super close to his chest with the other guys. He needs to stay friendly with them and not think out loud when it comes to his relationship with 

The thing is that IMO there were 2 simultaneous edits of Nick last season - the sneaky salesman villian & the romantic.  If the same occurs this season I'm good with that because what, last season, I constantly referred to as "Nick's Love Story", this season I'm all in for "Nick & Kaitlyn's Love Story".  Different Bette, new lyrics. 

He didn't enter with blinders on and unlike last season (in an interview he said his friends and family convinced to go on the show) this time 'round IMO it's all his own doing. Me thinks he is going in BIG and "size matters". 

It is good for production.  As to drama, he was often the catalyst but rarely the participant. It will be interesting to hear what music they play in the background this time.  giggling

Good PostI agree

So true!! I clearly thought that Nick got a GREAT edit last season (ha!) as I loved his LOVE STORY. Nick CREATED the love story. He just had the wrong (very very very wrong) leading lady. I am hopeful that this time around with Kaitlyn will be all good.  

goteam

ETA ... NUTTY ... hi scratch Yep, never heard of the guy!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:15 pm

We need to send out a search party for Stuck.She's missing all the excitement. bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 27 1710264613

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:18 pm

I emailed her, she will be here later tonight!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Please stay on topic and refer to fan forum rules. TY

Fan forum rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please stay on topic and refer to fan forum rules. TY

Fan forum rules

We can fangirl over Nick but still talk spoilers here, correct?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:14 pm

I hope it works out for him, I really do. And as someone says, if it doesn't and he's not Kaitlyn's pick that the "break up" is as drama free as possible. Yeah I know, delusional - what show is this again?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal