SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Twitter
@jessnic99 
my little brother met one of the bachelorette's and I didn't think I could be this jealous of an eight year old laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/jessnic99/tweets
She attends the U of Cincinnati.

https://instagram.com/jessnic99/
Her IG profile suggests she is from Chicago. 

Now before we get 2 excited, there are a few former "bachelorette" girls who live in Chicago.  
It could be Britt - but I doubt it.
We don't know where the parents of the other guys live.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:11 pm

^^ I've never been online for the spoiler and speculation phase pre-season.  I'm totally enjoying the enthusiasm for even the smallest clues.  Lots of fun... and addicting!!  Carry on!!  giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:17 pm

SueSt wrote:Retread of information, but interesting that Cosmo, (not a usual publication for this type of info???) is releasing it now....  Hmmmm...  giggling  

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a39126/controversial-bachelorette-contestant-nick-viall-returns/?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_168845424

Cosmo Twitter has 1.2 M followers and they capped "spoiler alert" & used red emoj in their tweet. It stands out in their feed.
 Guess the word is gonna spread. :yes:

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:35 pm

notarose wrote:Twitter
@jessnic99 
my little brother met one of the bachelorette's and I didn't think I could be this jealous of an eight year old laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/jessnic99/tweets
She attends the U of Cincinnati.

https://instagram.com/jessnic99/
Her IG profile suggests she is from Chicago. 

Now before we get 2 excited, there are a few former "bachelorette" girls who live in Chicago.  
It could be Britt - but I doubt it.
We don't know where the parents of the other guys live.

So it is possible that the "bachelorette" mentioned could be Kaitlyn in Chicago for a Nick hometown visit.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:36 pm

It could be. I personally doubt it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:41 pm

It's a bit early, even if the RC was yesterday.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:53 pm

mindless wrote:It's a bit early, even if the RC was yesterday.

Hypothetically, Kaitlyn will either have her day off in NYC or nearer to her first HTD.
We still need proof as to when the last RC was.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:59 pm

The Irish fans who were helping us when they first got to Ireland have disappeared.  hissyfit

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:02 pm

I beleive the lead usually tells production their top 4-5 are at the beginning of season so families can prepare to host possible hometown dates. With Nick not entering until mid season there was a smaller window for possible hometown date arrangements. It is certainly understandable that Nick could have told TPTB if I possibly get a hometown this time I don't want to stress my family with hosting,it will be in Chicago and I'll invite family members. Would be great to see a slice of what his everyday life is like for Kaitlyn.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:13 pm

^^ on a Wisconsin radio station they mentioned that their source said film crews would be going Winconsin to film Nicks family in a couple weeks, that was when Nick first joined so I suspected they had already been making arrangements for a potential home town
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:28 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ on a Wisconsin radio station they mentioned that their source said film crews would be going Winconsin to film Nicks family in a couple weeks, that was when Nick first joined so I suspected they had already been making arrangements for a potential home town

Thanks, should have known someone was already on top of that.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I beleive the lead usually tells production their top 4-5 are at the beginning of season so families can prepare  to host possible hometown dates.  With Nick not entering until mid season there was a smaller window for possible hometown date arrangements.  It is certainly understandable that Nick could have told TPTB if I possibly get a hometown this time I don't want to  stress my family with hosting,it will be in Chicago and I'll invite family members. Would be great to see a slice of what his everyday life is like for Kaitlyn.

According to Shay, Sean's sister, a producer contacted the family a week before the HTD, and said there was a possibility that Sean would need one, and asked for suggestions on what they could do on the date. It seems the lead knows exactly the four people who will be standing at the end of epi7 RC, and the producers swing into action, with planning and what not, a week prior to filming. It might explain why Peter Mansfield and co, came back to the us, while otherside moved on to Killerney.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal