SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 2:59 pm

notarose wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I hate that I'm invested even before the show airs or we know anything about the other guys! Blah.  If Nick is F1, I'll probably be pretty invested in this season, and if not, I'll probably passively watch like I do most seasons.  Watch out though.  I tend to get invested during heated/controversial board-war type seasons (Emily & Jillian). I think there is defiinate potential if Nick is F1 for things to get heated across the divide.

I bowed out last season after a point and stayed on the Nick fan thread only. That worked for me. 

As to this season, I decided a few weeks back that once the season starts my sleuthing ends. The only heat I'm interested in is if Nick heats up on screen :uptonogood
If she chooses someone else, that guy is the one for her and that's why she's there. I just won't be that interested but that ok. Who knows, Nick may feel Kaitlyn isn't right for him once getting to know her. 

Of course, my best case scenerio is that their worlds collide and combine into something spectacular.  Why not?!  There certainly are a lot reasons why. He could be the salt to her pepper giggling .

yeah I was/am rooting a Kanick union since like February but if it is not meant to be yeah I will be bummed but what can you do? I definitely think there are reasons they match well.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Tue May 05, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Beagle wrote:To be honest, I'm starting to doubt even that the Vialls flew out of town for a HTD. That could have been put out there by their camp to mislead fans. Both Ben and Nick couldn't have had HTDs on the same day. There was plenty of commotion about Ben's on the 28th. By the 29th Kaitlyn was flying back to LA. So I don't know where they could have fit in Nick's. That piece of info is really confusing to me and has brought doubts about Nick being still in the running. Don't know what to think anymore. no idea. Hopefully by next week we'll know either way.

yes
Most solid leads have been Ben then Shawn. 
Perhaps Nick & Kaitlyn attended the confirmation party (could have been hosted at the home of a sibling) or the birthday party (I think that was at a restaurant)  with 1 or 2 cameramen.  One for sure was before the 28th. 

Or, as we discussed in this thread when Nick was confirmed to be on the Bette, variables would have to be such that Nick, even if his feelings for Kaitlyn were strong, that he felt it was not the time ( too early) to involve his family once again. Protecting the ones you love is a solid trait. He did come epi 4 and may/may not have been on a date that epi. Time is everything in legitimately getting to know someone.

Last edited by notarose on Tue May 05, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Beagle wrote:To be honest, I'm starting to doubt even that the Vialls flew out of town for a HTD. That could have been put out there by their camp to mislead fans. Both Ben and Nick couldn't have had HTDs on the same day. There was plenty of commotion about Ben's on the 28th. By the 29th Kaitlyn was flying back to LA. So I don't know where they could have fit in Nick's. That piece of info is really confusing to me and has brought doubts about Nick being still in the running. Don't know what to think anymore. no idea. Hopefully by next week we'll know either way.

While it is unlikely both would have HTD the same day that isn't to say if 4/28 was Ben that Nick's wasn't a different date and the wrong date was given. It could be a half truth or just mix up on dates. As far as I know only Ben/Nick had sources spoiling HTD, Ben had sources claiming for certain a HTD filmed both around 4/19 and 4/28 so who knows?

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Have there been any pics of ANY of the guys on HTD? or just tweets/postings? Usually there are some snapshots. Heck last season they had video of Chris walking Jade to the limo after dumping her at F4.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 3:12 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Have there been any pics of ANY of the guys on HTD? or just tweets/postings? Usually there are some snapshots. Heck last season they had video of Chris walking Jade to the limo after dumping her at F4.

Nada
The info comes from sources and is all accounts of sightings that don't include seeing Kaitlyn or the guy bring talked about TMK .  In the case of Shawn it was a tweet exchange someone sleuthed between 2 people.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Notarose love your phrase "He could be the salt to her pepper." Nick is salty and Kaitlyn is spicy.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 3:24 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Have there been any pics of ANY of the guys on HTD? or just tweets/postings? Usually there are some snapshots. Heck last season they had video of Chris walking Jade to the limo after dumping her at F4.

Nada
The info comes from sources and is all accounts of sightings that don't include seeing Kaitlyn or the guy bring talked about TMK .  In the case of Shawn it was a tweet exchange someone sleuthed between 2 people.

I honestly figured based on the early season info re Ben/Shawn that they would have HTD anyway but still leaves 2 other HTD spots unaccounted for that Nick could have filled so I don't think it is out of reason to think he still may have had a HTD just mixed up dates (or purposely misleading info given to the source to hide the real date of the HTD. To be clear I don't question the sources who brought the info to the board but maybe the info is just being relayed in a way to not just give it all away. Example: Nick has a HTD (truth) on 4/28 (actually earlier date) IF Nick has been eliminated already, I am surprised RS hasn't screamed it all over his page yet. He claims to know the F4 just working on some details. I'd think at the very least he'd get some glee out of declaring Nick eliminated... again who knows?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 3:38 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Nada

I honestly figured based on the early season info re Ben/Shawn that they would have HTD anyway but still leaves 2 other HTD spots unaccounted for that Nick could have filled so I don't think it is out of reason to think he still may have had a HTD just mixed up dates (or purposely misleading info given to the source to hide the real date of the HTD. To be clear I don't question the sources who brought the info to the board but maybe the info is just being relayed in a way to not just give it all away. Example: Nick has a HTD (truth) on 4/28 (actually earlier date) IF Nick has been eliminated already, I am surprised RS hasn't screamed it all over his page yet. He claims to know the F4 just working on some details. I'd think at the very least he'd get some glee out of declaring Nick eliminated... again who knows?

Going back in time, Nick didn't come in until epi 4.  Kaitlyn had had a few weeks to explore her connections with all the guys she was interested in before then through 1-1, GD, or cocktail parties.... yet, she stirs up s**t by letting adorable villain Nick court her.  Remember him, the guy who talks about intimacy & sex on TV and in interviews? Of course she would know all that before she got her flirt on on Twitter. Who doesn't Google a guy in this day & age.
It has been suggested she may have done this to kick start the actions of another guy but really, how does that work when your guy needs another guy around to pay attention to you?  Sounds like a lose/loser. 

So it is very hard to believe that Nick would be gone before HTDs.  I mean if he was being naughty she might have spanked him but he'd probably like that so no drama there.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 3:56 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Nada

Going back in time, Nick didn't come in until epi 4.  Kaitlyn had had a few weeks to explore her connections with all the guys she was interested in before then through 1-1, GD, or cocktail parties.... yet, she stirs up s**t by letting adorable villain Nick court her.  Remember him, the guy who talks about intimacy & sex on TV and in interviews? Of course she would know all that before she got her flirt on on Twitter. Who doesn't Google a guy in this day & age.
It has been suggested she may have done this to kick start the actions of another guy but really, how does that work when your guy needs another guy around to pay attention to you?  Sounds like a lose/loser. 

So it is very hard to believe that Nick would be gone before HTDs.  I mean if he was being naughty she might have spanked him but he'd probably like that so no drama there.

I agree. If she had to bring in someone just to get someone else to perk up and make moves, that won't bode well for a future. I don't see K just using Nick like that. I believe she let him join because she saw potential and interest as well. K seems like the type who can look past any "naughty" or "human" moments. giggling My inkling has been and still for now is a F4 of Nick, Shawn, Ben and Chris.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 05, 2015 4:15 pm

I agree with your statement Monica "I believe she let him join because she saw potential and interest as well. K seems like the type who can look past any "naughty" or "human" moments. My inkling has been and still for now is a F4 of Nick, Shawn, Ben and Chris."

Afterall we have a naughty moment from Kaitlyn last season when she jumped in the lake without her bikini bottoms and Chris didn't send her packing because of it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Is it too much to ask to have Nick just get the girl this time?!? blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 76 2292733854 He is due..... :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Rolly wrote:Is it too much to ask to have Nick just get the girl this time?!?   blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 76 2292733854 He is due..... :yes:

It really isn't too much to ask ... and that's the beauty of it.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal