SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:46 am

Interesting that Alysha says "every week" so maybe until the end? Could have no meaning, but just in case. She also responded "Yip all finished up Smiley" to someone who asked if filming had ended...

alyshajadebrown Every week I'll upload my ceremony dress, so if ya love it you can hunt out the designer xx
#thebachelornz #fame&partners #thebachelor #rose #roseceremony #dress #smile #workinit #blonde 3h
9rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 10623690_1447896725502162_1009211_n

alyshajadebrown Week 1 dress xx
#thebachelornz #thebachelor #roseceremony #ellezeitoune #rose #rose #workit #smile #blonde 3h
image: https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-19/11017660_1585255588410305_1572845308_a.jpg

alyshajadebrown Love the pics a million times more than the profile ones! @megsstuart, thank you x 3h
rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 10956730_928585233830320_154016036_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 am

Her profile pic is awful. These are gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 am

IA....she looks lovely here...From the pics, she came across as oozing kindness (one of the perks of being a passionate Teacher? :cutesmile!: ). So far i have her and Matilda as my fav, i think... giggling . Excited for her and Matilda's dates!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:14 am

From looking at these pics of Alysha it seems as though she has a hard time smiling.

In this top pics she's forcing the smile and not relaxed at all.

She did so much better in the bottom pics.

JMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:46 am

ElonM wrote:From looking at these pics of Alysha it seems as though she has a hard time smiling.

JMO
Interesting that you noticed that because that pic was taken the day of the first 1-1 date and Alysha was crying and upset that she wasn't given the 1-1. She wore that dress to second rose ceremony after spending the day wearing the exact clothes, earrings, and hairstyle as in her profile pic (as posted above for matching comparison) in her ITM from episode 2 having a emotional break down of sorts and where she said "maybe it isn't meant to be" and "not sure why I am even so upset" in regards to not getting the first 1-1 date or not getting to go on the group date (she gets to go on the group date in Episode 3).

She seems very happy post-show though Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:From looking at these pics of Alysha it seems as though she has a hard time smiling.

JMO
Interesting that you noticed that because that pic was taken the day of the first 1-1 date and Alysha was crying and upset that she wasn't given the 1-1. She wore that dress to second rose ceremony after spending the day wearing the exact clothes, earrings, and hairstyle as in her profile pic (as posted above for matching comparison) in her ITM from episode 2 having a emotional break down of sorts and where she said "maybe it isn't meant to be" and "not sure why I am even so upset" in regards to not getting the first 1-1 date or not getting to go on the group date (she gets to go on the group date in Episode 3).

She seems very happy post-show though Smiley

Thanks AAL.

So from this I'm getting that Alysha is a very emotional person to some extent. I see no reason for her to be this emotional at wk. 2 unless she had an immediate connection with Arthur that we didn't see.

Maybe this is her personality.

I just find it weird that's all.

Also it's obvious as you mentioned in this screen cap that she had been crying.

rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Alysha_main
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:50 pm

ElonM wrote:I see no reason for her to be this emotional at wk. 2 unless she had an immediate connection with Arthur that we didn't see.
What is weird is that it was Week 1 (2nd episode) ... the day after the Meet and Greet and 1st Rose Ceremony. I also thought it was weird when episode 1 of her in an ITM (where she is crying) matched to where she was very emotional for it being the day after. I had expected that ITM to show up much later in the show because she had said "maybe it's not meant to be" and that is awfully soon (the first date day) to be talking about meant to be. So maybe not meant to be her getting the 1-1 with Art and crying about it? scratch

So, like you said, maybe she is a just a very emotional person and was out of her depth with so many other women or she felt she had a connection with Arthur we didn't get to see and so explains why she was so upset that she didn't get the first 1-1 with him (Amanda was even consoling her) and was chiding Art at the 2nd RC when he left her to the end to give her a rose and said 'Don't do that again'   :uptonogood

Perhaps she is used to guys being very interested in her and didn't understand why Art wasn't as much? Embarassed

Honestly, not sure she is F1. The thing that gives me pause is, would TBNZ, being in its very first season, hide the F1 from the first episode where we don't get an intro video nor see 1-1 time spent with Art ...question  

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:30 pm

How do we know it was taken the same day as the first 1 on 1? She could have worn the same clothes and had her hair the same, no? Wouldn't there be others that had the same clothes on as their bio pics if that was the case. Maybe that IMO wasn't even for that epi and it was later on in the season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Unsure of the profile pic being the same day as ITM and 1-1 date card arrival and bio video.

So far, can only gather that day post-1st RC, Poppy is given the 1-1 date card in the group of women and Alysha is wearing same attire (clothes, hair, earrings) as bio photo and ITM as well as in her bio video recently posted on the site. Alysha is a bit upset with Amanda consoling her (seen in s/cap).

When analyzing 1) bio video on her... 2) first 1-1 date card arrival attire and disappointed reaction by Alysha... 3) ITM of her crying/upset ... 4) bio photo ... what is most noticeable is the exactness of her uneven part in her hair and the way it flips up a bit where the side braid begins (not as obvious in profile pic since from the front).

So they may be different days but her hair looks the same (side braid is raised and same number) and it matches with her bio video that was shot. Usually it is easy to replicate attire but the hair with the crooked part on top would have to be matched exactly if filmed different days makes me skeptical. But, it is definitely possible.

rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Cptuea10
rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Go_gme10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:24 am

From ep 4: Alysha's body to try to match with Waterfall date

rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Alysha21
rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Alysha22

Have yet to see Alysha wear her hair in a higher ponytail as the girl seen in the waterfall date seems to be doing. So far, Matilda and Poppy have worn their hair like that (and Kristie).

Also, to me it seems that Alysha's nose points downward more than the girl in waterfall s/caps. Hard to tell.

Up until Episode 4:
IIRC
- What is interesting is that, 4 Episodes and 4 RCs in and Alysha is always near the last (last 3) girls to get a rose at each RC.
- Has never been shown 1 on 1 time with Art at any cocktail party or Art talking to her. Zero conversations.
- Has never been shown with Art talking to her on any group date.
- Other than their Meet and Greet, haven't seen Art and Alysha speak to each other at all just the two of them in any setting.
- From s/cap she gets a date (romantic getaway?)
- She narrates a lot and lots of ITMs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:From ep 4: Alysha's body to try to match with Waterfall date

rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Alysha21
rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 Alysha22

Have yet to see Alysha wear her hair in a higher ponytail as the girl seen in the waterfall date seems to be doing. So far, Matilda and Poppy have worn their hair like that (and Kristie).

Also, to me it seems that Alysha's nose points downward more than the girl in waterfall s/caps. Hard to tell.

Up until Episode 4:
IIRC
- What is interesting is that, 4 Episodes and 4 RCs in and Alysha is always near the last (last 3) girls to get a rose at each RC.
- Has never been shown 1 on 1 time with Art at any cocktail party or Art talking to her. Zero conversations.
- Has never been shown with Art talking to her on any group date.
- Other than their Meet and Greet, haven't seen Art and Alysha speak to each other at all just the two of them in any setting.
- From s/cap she gets a date (romantic getaway?)
- She narrates a lot and lots of ITMs

Thanks AAL.

All of the above is an indication that the editors are hiding their 1 on 1 time for a good reason.
I bet when she gets her 1 on 1 date viewers will be shock to see such connection.
This to me is an indication that she is a possible F1 candidate.
Then another part of me is saying this is epi 4! Shouldn't we see some communication going on with these two?

Here she's talking about being called last  giggling
rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 11023164_813147972108319_1574555563_n

@alyshajadebrown
This guy, always leaving me till the end! Haha. Those nervous facials though emoji #roseceremony #thebachelornz #callmefirst
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:45 pm

rosé - Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha - Page 2 11093138_1379646005668299_1530441354_n

@alyshajadebrown

comments under the pic, might be something as it relates to filiming.

rachheyy about 2 hours ago
How many days are between each of these rose ceremonies hun? X

alyshajadebrown about 2 hours ago
About 3 days @rachheyy x
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Alysha

+11
nylonvagabond
emusha
Katiebelle
mercieme
Kashathediva