SELECT CONTENT

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:37 am

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:51 am

Art co-hosts radio show before Episode 3. His part starts at 15:21 in the podcast http://www.theedge.co.nz/Guy-Sharyn-and-Clints-Podcast-For-Tuesday-March-24th-2015/tabid/155/articleID/36528/Default.aspx

Some takeaways from "Ask Arthur" segment:
- Cycles through 3 different colognes. One at the moment is Chanel "bleh" (Bleu de Chanel for men).
- Art prefers to go up to a woman rather than a girl come up to him because he enjoys a chase.
- Art prefers tomato sauce/ketchup to bbq sauce.
- Seated row is his favorite back workout.
- Kind of annoyed when the women interrupted him talking with another woman. Is awkward.
- Thinks Tinder is hilarious.
- Once wrote and recorded a song. Ended up egging and throwing some eggs off a balcony. Next day very attractive blonde came up to their house and was upset that her car was egged. Couldn't track her down, so made her a song and tracked her down. She was a girlfriend of one of his friends he found out later. (They played the song! "Hot blonde girl, we're so sorry" lyrics).
- Art does swear ( he says the *s* word) and the radio hosts say he debunked a rumour that he doesn't swear.

Also, there is another podcast from radio interview with Art from last week Wednesday, March 18th. Art's segment starts at 23:00 http://www.theedge.co.nz/Guy-Sharyn-and-Clints-Podcast-For-Wednesday-March-18th-2015/tabid/155/articleID/36441/Default.aspx
- Radio hosts say that he was nervous around Matilda and tripped because of her but Art says he was nervous the whole time not just around Matilda and it wasn't shown.
- Joke about Art's responses to the women being too charming. About dating single mother. And not dating someone that wants to go to the Middle East.
- Art says he introduced himself as Arthur because introducing himself as Art gets misunderstood as Arc, Ant, etc.
- They have a fake RC. Art says that usually you hand out all the roses even if you don't want to.
- Art jokes that the makeup people come up and take off all the makeup on his clothes after handing out roses.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:09 pm

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 11015596_531116913693077_1391823026_n

Black Caps in need of some aggression and speed. #ca'onbois @mitch_m81 @cleanpaleoco
@art_green
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Posting this here for easy reference and for Social Media for girls/Art.

SM (Facebook and Instagram) for the 13 girls still left on the show - Names in red link to their SM.

Facebook:*earliest activity post show from most recent/descending order*
Dani = ?? (started a public page on March 17, IG March 9
Alysha = March 6 (changed cover photo... her account is extremely private and so cannot tell when changed anything other than cover photo. Not even her friends list).
Kristie = March 3 (Updated her cover photo -- need to sleuth whether it is Fiji. She changed her name but the one in the url is her name. Her public figure page she started posting in March 9)
Matilda = Feb 26/27 (changed her location to Auckland (this date could also coincide with when Art took a 'break from filming' so not necessarily that she went home. IIRC also jotted down something about a Feb 26 post about roommate leaving)
Chrystal= ?? (Started a public figure page March 11; IG was Feb 25.)
Poppy  = Feb 23 (updated cover photo)
Natalie = Feb 27 (changed her "About me" section, started a public figure page on March 23; IG post Feb 21)
Amanda = Feb 18 (updated cover photo, not sure if her posting b/c she has kids so maybe allowed her phone?)
Carrisa = Feb 14 (updated cover photo)
Hayley = Feb 7 (updated profile photo)
Shivani = ??
Danielle B. = ??
Art = Jan 27 (changed his profile photo)
If anyone is actually friends with any of the contestants on FB that would help a LOT to see if any of them were active before the dates listed (since only what is public is seen).

Instagram *earliest activity post-show from most recent/descending order*
Dani = March 9 (earliest FB is ??)
Alysha =  March 10 (post liked by Art *just checked and it is still liked by Art* and earliest is Mar 6)
Kristie (does she have one??) = ?? (FB earliest is Mar 3)
Matilda =  March 14 (earliest is Feb 26)
Chrystal = Feb 25
Poppy =  March 24 (FB earliest is Feb 23)
Natalie = Feb 21 (FB earliest is Feb 27)
Amanda = Feb 19 (earliest FB is Feb 18)
Carrisa = March 17 (Fb earliest is Feb 14)
Brigette = Feb 10 (and captioned her post "I'm baaaaack!")
Hayley = Feb 7 (same as FB)
Art = March 16 (I noticed he had 144 IG posts when his IG was private but when it went public he only had 140 posts).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:26 pm

mercieme wrote:Excerpt from Art's interview with Woman's Day...oh Arthur I hope you find the one

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11422169
Posting excerpts from this ...
In a revealing interview with Woman's Day, Green says it's taken him a long time to get over his ex-girlfriend, who he parted ways with in 2012. The couple were together for five years.

"Like most couples, we'd fantasised about the bigger picture," he told Woman's Day. "How many kids we'd have, what their names would be and where we'd live."

His girlfriend left him to work abroad on superyachts and Green moved to Western Australia, where he managed a gym. The remote location left few chances for The Bachelor NZ star to meet women.

After moving back to New Zealand, Green got straight into his current business - a Paleo food company - and still found little time for romance.

"I never took time out for me or gave myself a chance to find a girlfriend."

Despite having 15 beautiful women after him, Green says he didn't join the show to play the field.

"One night stands are not my gig. I'm a romantic," he tells Woman's Day.

"I'm looking for love. I want to find that person I'm excited to go home and do nothing with."

And he says the "scariest, most surreal thing of all" is standing in front of all the girls at the rose ceremony, wondering if "the one" could be amongst them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Posting here as well about Art's mom Cate and her wedding.

Article and interview with Art's mom in The New Zealand Herald (Bay of Times) posted on their website 12:37 PM Thursday Mar 19, 2015
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503343&objectid=11419779

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Bachlor_620x310

New Zealand's first Bachelor has a history of making romance happen - he successfully played matchmaker for his mother.

When 26-year-old Arthur Green was unveiled as New Zealand's first ever The Bachelor on Tuesday night, one Tauranga woman was watching nervously: his mother. And she has her own tale of romance.

Cate Hlavac, 54, saw her son just two and a half weeks ago when he took a break from filming to attend Cate's wedding to Tauranga property developer David Williams. In a twist fitting for reality television's new romantic hero, Arthur set Cate up on a blind date with her future husband.

The wedding took place in the family's lakeside house on Lake Rotoiti, which also featured in Tuesday's show.

"It was a very Bay wedding. My dress was by local designer Corina Snow and the bridesmaids were in Moochi."

Hlavac hopes her son will have a similar happy ending on The Bachelor.

"I hope he finds love, and yes have a family. It is important whoever she is gets on with me, otherwise it will be miserable. We are a very close family."

The New Zealand Trade and Enterprise worker was "proud and relieved" to finally watch his debut this week.

"It was not as hard to watch as I thought. Although it may get harder to watch when he starts kissing them. He came across as himself - intelligent with a great sense of humour, like when he laughed at himself when he slipped over, that made me laugh too as that's him all over."

..."He will go for someone who has the same values as him, a good sense of humour, and an interest in healthy living."

She was not too worried about her son being thrust in the limelight.

"When this opportunity arose for Arthur just before Christmas, we discussed it as a family. Obviously there are pros and cons ... but my children are well grounded and it comes from having a 'country' upbringing. They had the freedom to run around, and make discoveries and were not always on computers"

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 3f0ad25437714d9bc616f18658f00d6dedae5dc3_620x310
"Bachelor Arthur Green, far right, pictured at the recent Bay of Plenty wedding of Tauranga couple Cate Hlavac and David Williams. Photo / John Neilson Photography"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Posting this here as well in this thread as ties into above post since it is where Art's mom lives -- Tauranga!

Will sleuth in sleuthing thread if (MTP, just for intro video for Art which was shown in 1st Ep, or other event/date) and fit into filming timeline.

Secrecy over The Bachelor NZ Tauranga visit
12:37 PM Tuesday Feb 24, 2015
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503343&objectid=11406995

Tauranga will feature in one of the episodes of reality romance series The Bachelor NZ when it hits television screens in March, but filming is shrouded in secrecy as the Tauranga tourism operators involved have had to sign confidentiality agreements.

Hosted by television personality Mike Puru, The Bay of Plenty Times understands the episode featuring the Bay of Plenty was filmed this month.

Su-an McMahon, owner of vintage wedding venue, The Old Forest School, in Pongakawa, confirmed she had signed a confidentiality agreement with the makers of The Bachelor NZ and was not able to comment.

Kristen Dunne, head of marketing at Tourism Bay of Plenty said that a number of operators were involved but all were subject to strict confidentiality agreements until the show aired.

It is not known yet what stage in the series Tauranga will feature but the series promotion says at the climax, the bachelor will invite a few special bachelorettes on a romantic getaway.

The Bachelor NZ publicist Megan Stuart did not return calls or texts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Posting here as well about Art's mom Cate and her wedding.

Article and interview with Art's mom in The New Zealand Herald (Bay of Times) posted on their website 12:37 PM Thursday Mar 19, 2015
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503343&objectid=11419779

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 Bachlor_620x310

New Zealand's first Bachelor has a history of making romance happen - he successfully played matchmaker for his mother.

When 26-year-old Arthur Green was unveiled as New Zealand's first ever The Bachelor on Tuesday night, one Tauranga woman was watching nervously: his mother. And she has her own tale of romance.

Cate Hlavac, 54, saw her son just two and a half weeks ago when he took a break from filming to attend Cate's wedding to Tauranga property developer David Williams. In a twist fitting for reality television's new romantic hero, Arthur set Cate up on a blind date with her future husband.

The wedding took place in the family's lakeside house on Lake Rotoiti, which also featured in Tuesday's show.

"It was a very Bay wedding. My dress was by local designer Corina Snow and the bridesmaids were in Moochi."

Hlavac hopes her son will have a similar happy ending on The Bachelor.

"I hope he finds love, and yes have a family. It is important whoever she is gets on with me, otherwise it will be miserable. We are a very close family."

The New Zealand Trade and Enterprise worker was "proud and relieved" to finally watch his debut this week.

"It was not as hard to watch as I thought. Although it may get harder to watch when he starts kissing them. He came across as himself - intelligent with a great sense of humour, like when he laughed at himself when he slipped over, that made me laugh too as that's him all over."

..."He will go for someone who has the same values as him, a good sense of humour, and an interest in healthy living."

She was not too worried about her son being thrust in the limelight.

"When this opportunity arose for Arthur just before Christmas, we discussed it as a family. Obviously there are pros and cons ... but my children are well grounded and it comes from having a 'country' upbringing. They had the freedom to run around, and make discoveries and were not always on computers"

vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 3f0ad25437714d9bc616f18658f00d6dedae5dc3_620x310
"Bachelor Arthur Green, far right, pictured at the recent Bay of Plenty wedding of Tauranga couple Cate Hlavac and David Williams. Photo / John Neilson Photography"

Thanks AAL for bring these over.
This bit of info is interesting.

""He will go for someone who has the same values as him, a good sense of humour, and an interest in healthy living."

From what we have seen thus far Matilda has the humor like Poppy and Alysha has the healthy eating going on via her IG feed.
So I think one of the three is the F1.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm really loving all those colors in the wedding party!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:45 pm

It was only a matter of time. Another contestant with controversy! This makes FOUR of them!
1.) Danielle L. = criminal fraud
2.) Dani aka (Danielle R)  = drinking while driving record
3.) Matilda = works for MediaWorks
4.) Danielle B. = married?!

What is with the Danielles.... Awaiting the controversy with Art! *oh boy*

The Bachelor NZ: Contestant Danielle still married to lawyer
5:00 AM Friday Mar 27, 2015
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11423784vscocam - Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion - Page 3 564eb32c96e82ff11078ccb114f88e466f2754b9_620x311
A contestant in reality dating show The Bachelor is legally married and embroiled in a High Court civil case with her estranged husband.

The Herald has learned Auckland lawyer Danielle Beston, 35, was married for four years to barrister Matthew Goodwin.

The pair are separated. Ms Beston left the relationship shortly after their fourth wedding anniversary about a year ago. They are still legally married as New Zealand law requires a couple to be separated for two years before a marriage can be dissolved.

So far Ms Beston has not disclosed her marital status on the MediaWorks show that airs on TV3.

She has not featured prominently in the first four episodes, but in a promotional interview spoke about her reason for participating in the show, where 20 women compete for the affections of the bachelor, businessman Arthur Green, 26.

"The reason I decided to put my hand up for The Bachelor was because I'm definitely looking for love and I'm making this a priority now."

Mr Goodwin declined to comment about his marriage breakup or Ms Beston's participation in the show.

But the Herald has learned that he, through the Goodwin Family Trust, has taken civil litigation against Ms Beston since the breakup. The case is before the High Court at Auckland. Further details were not available yesterday.

Ms Beston did not respond to the Herald last night.

MediaWorks refused to answer specific questions about Ms Beston's participation in the show.

"Danielle disclosed this information. She is eligible to participate in the show according to the terms and conditions set by format-holders Warner Bros/Eyeworks, and MediaWorks has no comment to make on her private affairs," the company said in an email.

A spokeswoman added that it was disappointing background details from contestants' lives were being sensationalised "that have no relevance to their participation in the programme".

The show has been plagued by problems since it revealed the 20 women vying for Mr Green's attention.

On Tuesday it was revealed that Matilda Rice, a viewer favourite, is an employee of MediaWorks.

Soon after the show went to air it emerged that Dani Robinson had a drink-driving conviction.

Danielle Le Gallais, who has since left the show, had been jailed for 18 months for stealing nearly $40,000 from her employer in 2005. The show's makers were unaware of her criminal past.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:47 pm

oh mercy

Art you really need to watch your back since the producers didn't do it for you.

Not acceptable.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:55 pm

Still legally married! Crazy! Wonder if that was ever disclosed to Art?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bach New Zealand - Art Green - IG - SM- Media Vids - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO Discussion

+6
Jolena
mercieme
AEF
Kapiti
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum