SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by momma1RN Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:44 pm

radicalred wrote:
Funny how you brought up the teeth. That was the FIRST thing I noticed on him. And I kept reverting my stare back to it. I think they are false teeth."

I don't think they're false teeth.  It looks like he had them either capped or had that bonding stuff put on them.  Could be he had a gap in his front teeth and the bonding was done to make them look more normal.  My daughter calls those "chiclet teeth".

Ryan seemed to enjoy the chase with Jaclyn.  He was all attracted to her and he lamented over and over how he was disappointed to be "in the friend zone", but as soon as she showed interest in him sexually, he lost interest.  I also think he wasn't ready for marriage or the possibility of becoming a father.  He almost jumped out of his skin when Jaclyn mentioned how soon she wanted to have a baby.

I was wondering myself if the awkward conversation about children so soon scared him off too. It seemed like that was the turning point for them. It also happened to coincide with when they began to get intimate as well. She is very over the top so that seemed to have turned him off as well IMO

momma1RN

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Ryan started back pedaling after Jaclyn started feeling closer to him. He then started to use his family as an excuse for not wanting to be close to Jaclyn. If the rumors are true, he never wanted to be married. Jaclyn is attractive, successful, outgoing and nice. If Ryan really wanted to be committed, he would have been over the moon with Jaclyn's change of heart. Also, could Ryan have a partial denture in the front? That's what it looks like to me.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:50 am

https://www.facebook.com/JaclynMethuenMAFS/photos/pb.457695954382948.-2207520000.1434527353./511950298957513/?type=1

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 11403459_511950298957513_3659030031779185185_n

Jaclyn Methuen
There's no dinner date here- except with myself! #Single #StillGotMookie #AnyTakers #WomenSupportingWomen

Jaclyn Methuen
Thank you all so much for being so supportive and loving. It is very disappointing but Ryan just said what he thought I wanted to hear, with no intent of backing it up. He proved that when he didn't feed Mookie for the FIVE days I was in Key West. (Thankfully I had people go and take care of her.) Just goes to show how little he cared about me and my little furball. So I'm moving on with my life, staying positive, and sending nothing but love right back to all of you. You're helping me heal and I can't thank you enough!

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by JCB Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:53 am

If that's true about him not feeding her cat, he's scum IMO.

JCB

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 am

Now that the dust has setteld, I believe every single thing NYC LAX has said. I don't know why Jaclyn is trying to protect him. She probably doesn't want to create more drama. All 3 men are a waste of space IMO.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by luckydee Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:13 am

watchTV3 wrote:Now that the dust has setteld, I believe every single thing NYC LAX has said. I don't know why Jaclyn is trying to protect him. She probably doesn't want to create more drama. All 3 men are a waste of space IMO.

I believe everything also. It must have come out in the interviews that Ryan stayed at his mothers but that wasn't their story line. That belonged to Sean and Davina and they were already told by the experts that they didn't put in any effort by living apart. The producers didn't want to have 2 couples not living together especially since they were the fan favorities.  

I noticed that Ryan's official MAFS fb is unavailable.  I wonder if they can delete it now that the show is over.

luckydee

Back to top Go down

Post by whywhy423 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:02 am

Jacklyn is a woman with lots of class. Ryan, another story.

whywhy423

Back to top Go down

Post by sharivh Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:00 am

All the details about Ryan and Jaclyn right here! http://haveuheard.net/?p=234939

sharivh

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:17 am

Hi all  - this is my first post here.  I have been reading for quite a while.  Smiley

I loved Ryan and Jaclyn together.  I know that he did some crappy things while they were together, but I really think he is a good guy.  It seemed to me from the beginning that he was one of those guys that grew up with a certain family type, and that is what he had in mind when he thought of settling down with a wife.  When he went into this experiment, I think he fully expected to be paired up with a girl that was on the quiet side, a little introverted, mellow, low key.  When he got paired with Jaclyn, I think it just threw him for a loop and instead of speaking up and saying that it wasn't going to work, he kept trying to force the square peg into the round hole because there were a lot of things about Jaclyn that he really liked.  He was obviously really emotionally stunted and his communication skills needed work.  

One question I do have though - they were very open in the editing about Sean and Davina not spending nights together.  Why was the same not done about Ryan and Jaclyn if he wasn't staying there at night.  Why when they did their individual interviews during the show did Jaclyn never say, "Ryan doesn't sleep here at night".  Why did the cameras never show him leaving for the night or where he went when he did?  That seems shady to me on the part of the show.

As far as Jaclyn, I love that girl.  She is so much like me.  Outgoing, a little over the top, funny, always laughing.  She's cautious but once she's in, she's all in.  She was the most genuine person of this whole season and I want nothing but the best for her.  I know that there is a man out there for her and I have a feeling that after all of this, she's not going to have a lot of problems finding him.  Guys will be beating down her door!

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 am

watchTV3 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/JaclynMethuenMAFS/photos/pb.457695954382948.-2207520000.1434527353./511950298957513/?type=1

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 11403459_511950298957513_3659030031779185185_n

Jaclyn Methuen
There's no dinner date here- except with myself! #Single #StillGotMookie #AnyTakers #WomenSupportingWomen

Jaclyn Methuen
Thank you all so much for being so supportive and loving. It is very disappointing but Ryan just said what he thought I wanted to hear, with no intent of backing it up. He proved that when he didn't feed Mookie for the FIVE days I was in Key West. (Thankfully I had people go and take care of her.) Just goes to show how little he cared about me and my little furball. So I'm moving on with my life, staying positive, and sending nothing but love right back to all of you. You're helping me heal and I can't thank you enough!

How did she know to have people take care of her, if she and Ryan weren't communicating while she was in Florida? He probably told her in advance that he'd be spending time with his family in the meantime and wouldn't be around to feed the cat, so she arranged for someone else to do it. I doubt he was staying in the same apartment and letting the cat starve. He's a loser, but I don't think he's evil.

I wish he hadn't agreed to stay married when it's clear that he's just not that into her, but maybe he thought things might change. Then again, if he stopped trying as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, then there was never a chance of that. According to Jaclyn he did tell her on the phone at some point that he doesn't have feelings for her, so maybe he was honest and she just wasn't listening. But if he knew he had no feelings for her then I wish he'd told the experts to just shut up instead of playing the nice guy and talking about not wanting to let Jaclyn go. It's cruel to keep giving her hope without any intention to follow through. She did look like she wasn't buying it anyway at that point.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:50 am

He didn't feed her cat for 5 days ???? What a jerk !!! I believe everything nyc lax said. Last night the show was very much overly edited. Very choppy ! You can tell how a person is by how they treat an animal !!

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:57 am

welcomeyall to all our new posters! Glad you joined us.

OT
Please check your private messages and read the welcome letter. If the welcome letter is not read, I will have to eventually delete it as it stays in my outbox which has a maximum of 50 PM's and fills up quickly. If you don't see a PM, chances are your's has been deleted. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt