SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:25 am

onyinye wrote:can i have the link please,didnt watch the epi,cant seem to find the link online

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight/videos/the-weddings

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/the-wedding-night-and-morning-after

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by onyinye Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 am

thanx max but outside the US n the struggling to play the videos,wanted the vodlocker one,cant seem to find it,MURA help a girl out

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:58 am

onyinye wrote:thanx max but outside the US n the struggling to play the videos,wanted the vodlocker one,cant seem to find it,MURA help a girl out

hi i have checked the site that i used to visit regularly , mutiple times..but no luck so far sad

http://watchseriestv.to/episode/married_at_first_sight_s2_e3.html

i suspect the uploading has been extended maybe to 2-3 days after the airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:36 pm

After watching the morning after/beginning honeymoon episode, it wouldn't shock me if Jaclyn/Ryan R. and Jessica/Ryan D. stayed together and Sean/Davina were the ones (if any) to split.

Jessica/Ryan D. kind of remind me of a mash-up of Monet/Vaughn and Jason/Cortney.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:45 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:

Didn´t he also say something like a gentleman doesn´t answer that?

nuts2uiam I think you're right. There was another ITM moment where Sean said he knew Davina's wishes to wait until she was in love to be intimate. It would have been so much more respectful of his new wife if when he was asked if they had been intimate, he'd replied by echoing his wife's wishes and said that he respected his wife's wishes to wait. His responses of "pleading the 5th" and "a gentleman doesn't answer" suggest to me he would like the audience to believe it could have happened. The other remarks about the mile high club and especially during the massage were just tacky. I hope Sean has been as persistent in his attempts to learn the other things about his wife he needs to learn.

I have had many South Asian friends and co-workers being in Vancouver and I really connect with Davina's story. I've known many couples in which one was south asian and the other caucasian. They face unique challenges. None of the couples I personally know have been able to stay together - even when married with children.

Davina seems to be a very smart cookie. I am sure if she suspects the tiniest inconsistency between what Sean says and how he acts, she'll be quick to call him out on it. I sense a lot of drama to come between these two.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

Didn´t he also say something like a gentleman doesn´t answer that?

nuts2uiam I think you're right. There was another ITM moment where Sean said he knew Davina's wishes to wait until she was in love to be intimate. It would have been so much more respectful of his new wife if when he was asked if they had been intimate, he'd replied by echoing his wife's wishes and said that he respected his wife's wishes to wait. His responses of "pleading the 5th" and "a gentleman doesn't answer" suggest to me he would like the audience to believe it could have happened. The other remarks about the mile high club and especially during the massage were just tacky. I hope Sean has been as persistent in his attempts to learn the other things about his wife he needs to learn.

I have had many South Asian friends and co-workers being in Vancouver and I really connect with Davina's story. I've known many couples in which one was south asian and the other caucasian. They face unique challenges. None of the couples I personally know have been able to stay together - even when married with children.

Davina seems to be a very smart cookie. I am sure if she suspects the tiniest inconsistency between what Sean says and how he acts, she'll be quick to call him out on it. I sense a lot of drama to come between these two.

See I took his initial comment re: gentleman, in a positive way. That a gentleman doesn't answer that question. I saw nothing wrong with that particular comment at all. Now as for the above two, mile high and massage, I am not at all sure where that is coming from. Is that production or is that Sean? Is that his way of "testing the waters" as he listens to the responses and then will decide based upon her reaction to the comments how to approach this situation? Let's not lose sight that these people have no knowledge of their partner at all, so it might just be his "approach" that we are finding offputting.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Offputting is perfect. I find Sean's approach to be offputting. But it is a personal distaste I have for his sexual innuendo. Even if Sean was prompted by a producer question, he chose the language himself, IMO.

I really did like them together initially so I want Sean to win ME back in the next episode!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Offputting is perfect. I find Sean's approach to be offputting. But it is a personal distaste I have for his sexual innuendo. Even if Sean was prompted by a producer question, he chose the language himself, IMO.

I really did like them together initially so I want Sean to win ME back in the next episode!

I feel the same way. Davina specifically said, and they showed us, she would rather wait until she's in love, then that should be his answer if asked. If Davina hadn't said those were her wishes, or aired it, then he could have pleaded the 5th. By pleading the 5th it gives the perception that Davina caved.

I think all the sexual innuendo's are totally uncalled for and a turn off for me considering how Davina feels. He needs to win me back too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:34 pm

See, the comment that annoyed me was the ITM in which he expressed that he knew Davina's views on sex, that she wanted to be in love but he felt that connection and wanted the greenlight. The constant innuedos makes it seem like he really isn't respecting her views and is instead pressuring her to give in to him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 pm

BlackHalo wrote:See, the comment that annoyed me was the ITM in which he expressed that he knew Davina's views on sex, that she wanted to be in love but he felt that connection and wanted the greenlight. The constant innuedos makes it seem like he really isn't respecting her views and is instead pressuring her to give in to him.

I agree with everything you said, BlackHalo :yes:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:56 pm

traveler90 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:See, the comment that annoyed me was the ITM in which he expressed that he knew Davina's views on sex, that she wanted to be in love but he felt that connection and wanted the greenlight. The constant innuedos makes it seem like he really isn't respecting her views and is instead pressuring her to give in to him.

I too went, Hmmmmmm, with some of the comments, but I still take a lot of this as producer driven. We can't lose sight of the fact that this has been sliced and diced. We have little to no idea of, when sequentially, the statements were made and how they are spliced together. I will also say that understanding your partners wishes but wanting the greenlight is not unusual and healthy negotiating sessions have been going on for years about this very issue, some, more successfully than others.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:05 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
traveler90 wrote:

I too went, Hmmmmmm, with some of the comments, but I still take a lot of this as producer driven.  We can't lose sight of the fact that this has been sliced and diced.  We have little to no idea of, when sequentially, the statements were made and how they are spliced together.  I will also say that understanding your partners wishes but wanting the greenlight is not unusual and healthy negotiating sessions have been going on for years about this very issue, some, more successfully than others.

True. I'll give him the benefit of doubt and keep my mind open the next couple of episodes. He was my favorite during the matchmaking/wed prep episode so I'll see if he can get back to that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13