SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SpecialBond - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:18 am

Maybe Ryan R is the one taking the photo. He also have more responsibility because his mom and niece depends on him alot so time with the family might be just a tad more important now with him been married.

Back to top Go down

SpecialBond - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beachy Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 am

soccermom333 wrote:Ryan R. is probably the only one still married.  giggling  He is close to Cortney and Jason and I think Jason has given it away with some "hidden" comments.  Smiley

Share please Smiley
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Don't remember if it was a comment he made on twitter or his instagram, but he answered a woman who asked if they-Jaclyn and Ryan- found love and jason said something like "they did." Gave the impression they were still a couple. I will try and find it. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Blog is up!

MAFS S: E6 - Finances and Cohabitation

Source:RealiTVwithBee
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Loved it. Great job Bee! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Jac with a huge smile on her face showing off that ring! Smiley

msjcastro
What My Fridays Is Looking Like With These #marriedatfirstsight Beauties! #EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces #LoveTheseGirls #SpecialBond @aetv @fyi #OurFridayNiteTurnUp
SpecialBond - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 11208456_1592111801068372_2095507557_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  SpecialBond - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 1f49c

SpecialBond - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 8367-910 SpecialBond - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 I_got_13 SpecialBond - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 E5kqdm15 SpecialBond - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Fri May 01, 2015 10:34 pm

I hope Jaclyn and Ryan are together I mean Jaclyn out of all three is glowing and has the biggest smile she looks so happy:)

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sat May 02, 2015 1:47 am

My TV (Direct TV) says that in 2 Tuesdays Dr. Cilona meets with all the couples to see if they can make things work. Maybe a day late and a dollar short? He should have spoken with Ryan & Jess after the honeymoon. He should have spoken with Sean & Davina at Christmas after that story. It looks like he may need to speak with Ryan R. about how a 28 year old man can be married and still care about but not be the caretaker for his mother. He has 2 brothers; it should not all be on his shoulders. Really disappointed so far with this season. Yes Jamie had problems but she really, really wanted love and was willing to examine her issues and Doug was a godsend. Doug's parents had some concerns about her prior TV experience but they were warm and welcoming pretty quickly after they saw how invested Doug was. Jason had problems with opening up and was dealing with a dying mother but they gave him a woman who had strong family values and a great constitution who was willing to put his needs first. I think Cortney taught him a great lesson and was generous of spirit. So far I don't see any one of the 6 but for Jaclyn really putting it out there and making it work. We will see but I am very skeptical about this season. If something does not turn around they will have one less viewer for Atlanta.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Sat May 02, 2015 8:07 am

Jadeh wrote:My TV (Direct TV) says that in 2 Tuesdays Dr. Cilona meets with all the couples to see if they can make things work.  Maybe a day late and a dollar short?  He should have spoken with Ryan & Jess after the honeymoon.  He should have spoken with Sean & Davina at Christmas after that story.  It looks like he may need to speak with Ryan R. about how a 28 year old man can be married and still care about but not be the caretaker for his mother.  He has 2 brothers; it should not all be on his shoulders.  Really disappointed so far with this season.  Yes Jamie had problems but she really, really wanted love and was willing to examine her issues and Doug was a godsend.  Doug's parents had some concerns about her prior TV experience but they were warm and welcoming pretty quickly after they saw how invested Doug was.  Jason had problems with opening up and was dealing with a dying mother but they gave him a woman who had strong family values and a great constitution who was willing to put his needs first.  I think Cortney taught him a great lesson and was generous of spirit.  So far I don't see any one of the 6 but for Jaclyn really putting it out there and making it work.  We will see but I am very skeptical about this season.  If something does not turn around they will have one less viewer for Atlanta.

Jadeh I agree with everything you said . I 100% agree that all these couples needed an intervention sooner. It felt like they were given more support last season wih Dr. Pepper and thr communication exercises all the time. I would love to hear the reasoning behind not waiting till after the holidays to begin filming. Holidays are already stressful enough without throwing in a strange spouse into the mix. I get that us fans wanted a second season but I'd have rather seen better matched couples. Also the surface reasons for putting them together are just blah. Last season felt more organic and they were matched better. Even Vaughn and Monet were on paper exactly what they wanted- they just failed to be honest about what they really needed.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat May 02, 2015 8:19 am

Saw this on fb

Tesa Fisher
I love this show...but more importantly I love the experiment. It's fascinating. These people are brave to enter a marriage with a stranger but to do it all in public is amazing.
I loved the first season's couples and this season is great although I'm not a big fan of some of the selfishness, pretentiousness, anger issues, communication issues and the lack of empathy from some....it's a great show. I hope that the experts will get more involved with helping these couples thru their issues.
Like · 22 · Reply · More · Thursday at 11:07am
Logan Levkoff, Ph.D.
I have read your comments and they are very thoughtful. Even though you haven't seen us yet, we have all been in contact with the couples. And though it may seem like you saw us earlier in S1, it's only because there were less episodes. Seems like a longer time - but I promise. We are around!!
Like · 2 · More · Yesterday at 10:07am

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=568418833300672&id=334832696659288&fs=0

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2015 8:22 am

IA with the poster. I too am fascinated by the experiment itself. It doesn't bother me whether there is drama or the possibility some couple might not stay married at the end of the 6 weeks. I'm more intrigued by how they handle the whole situation, how they try to make it work, or how easily they give up.

It's good to know the experts are around more than we are shown.

Thanks Ruqibabe for bringing that over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sat May 02, 2015 11:15 am

Well based on the claim that they are more involved than we see then I feel like a lot of what we see is re-enactment and that bother me more. Don't call it an experiment if what we are seeing are not the actual results. Beginning to feel like cold fusion.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken