SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:Jac with a huge smile on her face showing off that ring! Smiley

msjcastro
What My Fridays Is Looking Like With These #marriedatfirstsight Beauties! #EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces #LoveTheseGirls #SpecialBond @aetv @fyi #OurFridayNiteTurnUp
MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 11208456_1592111801068372_2095507557_n

Thanks Linds for bringing this over. Jac does look so happy. She is beaming! :cutesmile!: Hope they make it and get over their "hurdle" of distance and her "personality." I happen to love her personality. Not sure why Ryan thinks, according to the preview, that he might not be able to handle it.

I am very surprised how much I am enjoying this show. I would love to see Ryan and Jess get some help and maybe turn things around too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sat May 02, 2015 1:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Jac with a huge smile on her face showing off that ring! Smiley

msjcastro
What My Fridays Is Looking Like With These #marriedatfirstsight Beauties! #EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces #LoveTheseGirls #SpecialBond @aetv @fyi #OurFridayNiteTurnUp
MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 11208456_1592111801068372_2095507557_n

Thanks Linds for bringing this over.  Jac does look so happy.  She is beaming!  :cutesmile!:  Hope they make it and get over their "hurdle" of distance and her "personality."  I happen to love her personality.  Not sure why Ryan thinks, according to the preview, that he might not be able to handle it.  

I am very surprised how much I am enjoying this show.  I would love to see Ryan and Jess get some help and maybe turn things around too.  

Jacklyn hastaged the pendants they are all wearing. (look identical to me) I wonder what the significance is?

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 02, 2015 2:06 pm

^^^ Maybe it is a "bestie" necklace. They have all been through the same thing and shared in this together. Well, almost the same thing. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun May 03, 2015 7:12 pm

For people asking about the experts interaction with the couple, Dr C just posted this respond on the babycenter blog. I only copied the first few paragraph.

"
Hi.  I totally hear and understand your frustration around this issue. However, it's very important to understand and remember the big difference between the real-life timeline of events versus the way the show airs the events.  

There will be 14 epsiodes this season covering the six week experiment.  Next episode will be the seventh week since Season 2 premiered, yet the couples are only a bit over two weeks into the process.  

Also, we have numerous contacts with the participants that are not aired.  I spoke to Sean on New Year's Eve for quite some time, but you see only a few minutes of that talk.  I also spoke with Sean on several other occasions that week, as well as Davina.  These calls began only about ten days after the wedding.  Pepper also had a lot of contact with Ryan and Jessica as well.  Logan and Greg are also available.

What makes the show in editing can only ever represent a small fraction of what actually occurs.  The editors have very little actual time to include content.  I think each couple only has about 13 minutes per episode.  If you really think about that, they have a very challenging task to choose which moments from all of the hours of filming are most representative of what's going on in the couple's relationships, and to highlight important and significant issues and moments..."

To read full comment, go to link below.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=114

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue May 05, 2015 7:54 am

I had a family emergency that took me away for 4 days this week so my blog is up super late....

Married at First Sight S:2 E:7

I've started doing a Top Tweets blog as well.

Married at First Sight S:2 E:7 Top Tweets

Enjoy and thanks for reading! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue May 05, 2015 7:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA with the poster. I too am fascinated by the experiment itself. It doesn't bother me whether there is drama or the possibility some couple might not stay married at the end of the 6 weeks. I'm more intrigued by how they handle the whole situation, how they try to make it work, or how easily they give up.

It's good to know the experts are around more than we are shown.

Thanks Ruqibabe for bringing that over.

We are SO on the same page GA! It's funny because the "Be in My Bonnet" part of my blog is all about this! :swinginglove
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 05, 2015 9:06 am

Beeleever wrote:I had a family emergency that took me away for 4 days this week so my blog is up super late....

Married at First Sight S:2 E:7

I've started doing a Top Tweets blog as well.

Married at First Sight S:2 E:7 Top Tweets

Enjoy and thanks for reading! bestbud!

Thanks, Bee. yes Loved the top tweets.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 9:09 am

Thanks Bee! I enjoyed the top tweets, too funny and a great idea!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 08, 2015 12:27 am

I'm enjoying putting together the Top Tweets blog wayyyy more than the Episode blog. While much more enjoyable, hard to find respectful "funny" tweets!

If anyone is live tweeting this show, let me know and I will look for yours!

Married at First Sight S:2 E:8 Top Tweets
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 08, 2015 5:30 am

So look at this, these four are doing press today. Tweet is from a People reporter, I think it's a very good sign for Jac and Ryan. There's a pic I can't attach right now also.

@chiumelo: Fun girls @davinakullar @JaclynMethuen @ms_castro (...and @LIRealEstate01), fun show! #MarriedAtFirstSight
https://twitter.com/chiumelo/status/596532680256139264

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 08, 2015 6:30 am

Well they seem awfully cozy. giggling The other two don't seem so lucky.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 7:05 am

Beeleever wrote:I'm enjoying putting together the Top Tweets blog wayyyy more than the Episode blog. While much more enjoyable, hard to find respectful "funny" tweets!

If anyone is live tweeting this show, let me know and I will look for yours!

Married at First Sight S:2 E:8 Top Tweets

Oops wrong quote - was reacting the the people pic link ...

:inlove Ryan and Jac look so happy and at ease.  That pic probably seals the deal on what seems clear about all 3 couples, IMO.  I can't wait to see the rest of Ryan and Jaclyn's "journey" and how lovey dovey and mushy they will get by the end and the reunion.  Such a pleasure to watch like The 2 successes last season.

It think the other 2 couples are imploding so much because all 4 people realize " I don't really like this person much and would never choose to keep dating them" but they are stuck playing married until the end.  A mix of disappointment and resentment at the show, being directed at each other (like V and Monet last year).

I think the "experts" botched the match ups this yr for sure.  But still, 3 out of 6 couples falling for each other is pretty good, considering the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken