SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 pm

mom22boys wrote:
umngirl wrote:^If the girls want to release a statement, let them do it themselves. Chris needs to stop inserting himself into a situation that isn't his. He just seems like more and more of an attention hog.
Good for him for speaking up. He isn't under any kind of contract AKA "Silenced" so he can speak freely when the girls can't. I only see him as someone who has had to sit back and watch his best friend get torn to shreds.

And while he posts and favorites some very mean and inappropriate things about Sean. So he isn't a saint or simply protecting his best friend. He is contributing to the hate cycle on the internet.

The girls could very easily release their own statement via a publicist or even lawyer(s). Chris is inserting himself because he wants the attention. JMO

EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 87b72b10 EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 86669110 EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:15 pm

It appears to me, no one in this bunch of crazies know how to act responsible and professional.

They all appear to be void of any effective communication skills.

Chris IMO has done his share of fuelling the hate. He is the last person that should be involved in making any statements. I find it difficult to believe he has any authority to speak on their behalf. That's going to be another mess in the making.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:19 pm

^^^^ I agree. Chris needs to stay out of it. Is he the spokesman for Married at First Sight?? He probably loves the attention. Ugh! stupid

I see nothing wrong with him sticking up for his friend Davina but he has crossed the line imo.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Yeah, Chris needs to go away. It would've been smartest of them all to just ignore the comments on SM until the show has finished airing and then say their peace. This drawn out BS week after week just makes them look desperate and childish.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Amo630 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Good for him for speaking up. He isn't under any kind of contract AKA "Silenced" so he can speak freely when the girls can't. I only see him as someone who has had to sit back and watch his best friend get torn to shreds.[/quote] I agree, IMO, Chris releasing the "statement" might be to work a loophole in the contract the ladies have. Plus, he has been thrown under the bus multiple times when he defended Devina in the past. I wish I had a Chris to release statements to my family for me.

Amo630

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Slightly OT, but I just turned on my TV and this program is on AGAIN. It has been running on either A&E or FYI most of the weekend. I cannot bear to look at it any more. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:59 pm

I wonder if the girls are gonna call out the experts for these horrible matches? I am anxious for the reunion.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Understand that Chris's best friend Davina has been slammed in sm nonstop. Her FB page was filled with hundreds, if not thousands of hate posts. The MAFS FB page is still churning out the hate towards her. Chris went into this only because his friend Davina asked him to walk her down the aisle. Then producers wanted him to be a couple other scenes. He agreed. He was promised that nothing would be revealed about him in a personal nature. The MAFS production decided to disregard that promise. Davina was edited to look like a cruel, self centered horrible woman. Then Chris finds out his BFF was married to a felon who broke probation to go on the honeymoon! No. Davina was not informed of his background, nor of his membership on the Rainbow Rollers, an LBGT organization. Nor was she told about his DUI. Nor was she told about his anxiety issues. So you see Chris has stood by and watched his friend not only be lied to, but to be a TV sensation as a horrible person. There is so much more that will eventually come out. Just had to put in a word for my friend Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:10 pm

umngirl wrote:^If the girls want to release a statement, let them do it themselves. Chris needs to stop inserting himself into a situation that isn't his. He just seems like more and more of an attention hog.

I think we dont know the details enough to judge this is his idea, or this is the best way the ladies can do for the time being.
Or do you have details, please share.

All I see is a protective brother doing what he has to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:15 pm

ArtemisGreen wrote:Understand that Chris's best friend Davina has been slammed in sm nonstop. Her FB page was filled with hundreds, if not thousands of hate posts. The MAFS FB page is still churning out the hate towards her. Chris went into this only because his friend Davina asked him to walk her down the aisle. Then producers wanted him to be a couple other scenes. He agreed. He was promised that nothing would be revealed about him in a personal nature. The MAFS production decided to disregard that promise. Davina was edited to look like a cruel, self centered horrible woman. Then Chris finds out his BFF was married to a felon who broke probation to go on the honeymoon! No. Davina was not informed of his background, nor of his membership on the Rainbow Rollers, an LBGT organization. Nor was she told about his DUI. Nor was she told about his anxiety issues. So you see Chris has stood by and watched his friend not only be lied to, but to be a TV sensation as a horrible person. There is so much more that will eventually come out. Just had to put in a word for my friend Chris.

I see a good brother in Chris, and he's been very friendly towards the those who are not fans on Twitter.
If the girl reached out to him for help, I applaud him to stand up to be that person.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Chris is also the same person who called Sean, Caitlyn after the news of Caitlyn Jenner became public. I'm sorry, but that is totally uncalled for no matter your best friend is dealing with. It's a serious topic and to use it as an insult towards Sean is just wrong. Chris preaches about no bullying all the time yet he is very much guilty of it himself.

EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 87b72b10 EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 86669110 EmbraceChangeMatchingNecklaces - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:51 pm

Chris had made his Twitter private for a while but came back to spew hate again. IMO he's behind Davina's Twitter account when the favorites or retweets against Sean were happening.

He preaches no bullying but bullies Sean and those that say something positive or questions him about his claims. He blocks people and is just plain rude. He's putting Davina in a very bad light. He's making the matter worse. And IMHO he needs to stay out of it.

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken