SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Good Post emusha

If I may add, at the time during BachAu, it seemed crazy that that info may be true, which it all turned out to be. There are other times when info is ridiculous, and we find out it was fabricated. At the end of the day, we won't know until it all unfolds.

Keeping an open mind is the best way to handle any Reality TV show IMO.

Even if some negative information is true, hopefully a person can change and has met just the right partner to give them a new perspective on life. If not, hopefully it's a learning experience.

Personally, I like to read what everyone has to say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:05 pm

^^^Exactly! Thanks GA and Emusha for the insight.

It's hard to not be a bit cynical when watching reality dating shows so for a reality MARRIAGE show, well, that requires a whole new level of hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Any longtime poster on this wonderfully fun forum knows that you are going to get the good with the bad for nearly every contestant. So believe what you want and throw aside the rest ... but not too far cause it could come back to break you heart if you watch with a blind eye.

Turning into a fan of a reality couple while the season is going too frequently means a very bumpy ride so fasten your seat belts and hold on tight!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:16 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Exactly! Thanks GA and Emusha for the insight.

It's hard to not be a bit cynical when watching reality dating shows so for a reality MARRIAGE show, well, that requires a whole new level of hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Any longtime poster on this wonderfully fun forum knows that you are going to get the good with the bad for nearly every contestant. So believe what you want and throw aside the rest ... but not too far cause it could come back to break you heart if you watch with a blind eye.  

Turning into a fan of a reality couple while the season is going too frequently means a very bumpy ride so fasten your seat belts and hold on tight!

word
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Editing could make stuff worse than they actually look.

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-moving-in

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 pm

jlccaz wrote:I love to read positive posts as well, so I endorse the  welcome for that.  Balance is great. Sometimes fans don't want to read anything negative so fan threads are cool hangout for that group.

On the other hand, though I had to retire as mod, I do know that the "hide posts from ..." Function is your friend.  You can just read what you want to read.  Or scrolll scroll scroll and eye roll.  It feels good.  Ha.

Best. Post. Ever. :yes: :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Editing could make stuff worse than they actually look.

Davina seems to over think things sometimes. Obviously they're not showing us what led up to it. I just hope that she's not just thinking about her own feelings. I know Sean's the bad guy to some but I'm taking the show as it goes along and I think both have their issues.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Hmmmmmmmm, just wait a week. Hugesmile The first week it was Jaclyn in the hot seat. :yes:

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:02 pm

It's like every week, the producers are always trying to make someone look bad.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:44 am

Run Sean, RUN! All this talk about how shady he is...I can't STAND Davina. Such a little princess. no no
If he's so horrible then they're a perfect match.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:40 am

Thomigirl wrote:

Run Sean, RUN! All this talk about how shady he is...I can't STAND Davina. Such a little princess. no no
Yeah, the clip makes her look just completely psycho, but I can see where she's coming from because once she refused to sleep with him, Sean seems to have totally checked out in terms of pursuing her or showing her any affection. Man, don't sleep with them too early, don't sleep with them too late, what is a gal to do?! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:33 am

Alanna wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Yeah, the clip makes her look just completely psycho, but I can see where she's coming from because once she refused to sleep with him, Sean seems to have totally checked out in terms of pursuing her or showing her any affection. Man, don't sleep with them too early, don't sleep with them too late, what is a gal to do?! laugh out loud

^^ Yep. He was all over her for 2 eps. in a gross way, IMO. Then if he completely switches gears that's a pretty big message that 1) he's being a baby because he didn't get what he wanted or 2) he's over playing husband with her. Either way Davina should totally call him out on it. She may be high maintenance, but seems very smart and observant and seems that with each episode probably both of them are realizing they aren't a good match.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 am

We only see what they choose for us to see so can we really say that Sean changed in being affectionate to Davina? They're extremely early in their relationship at this point so are still getting to know each other. I actually don't blame Sean if he was a little upset about moving to Manhattan. It appears at this point that he's doing the compromise and she's not. Why couldn't they have gotten something in between? I'm pretty sure they keep their places and the show pays for that apartment so not that big of a commitment if it doesn't work out.

I'm still trying to decide about them. I liked this couple the most from the start but am thinking they're going to be one of the harder ones to read. Definitely not buying the editing though. They did this with the successful couples last season also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
momof2dogs
Notablogperson
crazychicken
mrbored
khany
Whistler
Mafs_fan_10
moonpie
whit90
bleuberry
aglaea