SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestdayever - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:42 pm

That's an interesting and possible idea! yes

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

bestdayever - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by miggy07 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Did anyone notice Jess' new IG pic. She is trying to start the #TeamDeCastro thing going. I hope that they did in fact stay together because if they didn't, she is for sure playing a thick game by making a TeamDeCastro trend.

I really like them but he seems off to me.

miggy07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:18 am

In Ryan's into package one of the doctors (I can't remember her name) asked him about arguments and how he communicates. His response was that sometimes he walks away when he's not ready to talk about it, which is what we see him doing in one of the previews. I'm sure that was all left in for a reason, I just hope that he can over come that instinct to just walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:11 am

That would drive me nuts! I hope he can work on those issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xtina77 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:22 pm

New here, sorry if i'm doing this wrong, however i found this convo on twitter interesting between Ryan D & his buddy...................................bestdayever - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1   bestdayever - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 3
xtina77
xtina77

Back to top Go down

Post by xtina77 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:44 pm

If the pictures didn't come through maybe this will work?? sorry
https://twitter.com/Ms_Castro/status/578767668850884609?s=17
xtina77
xtina77

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:36 pm

Here's some additional conversation. The friend seems to indicate they are together
The Real Fitted‏[ltr]@ThisIs_Fitted[/ltr]
@JustaFan18 they're both my friends I think they're great together
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by xtina77 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:57 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Here's some additional conversation. The friend seems to indicate they are together
The Real Fitted‏

[ltr]@ThisIs_Fitted[/ltr]

@JustaFan18 they're both my friends I think they're great together

I saw that too!!!! I don't know what to believe, I just don't think they work out but I REALLY hope I am wrong
xtina77
xtina77

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Jess changed her header n her avi on Twitter, I don't think anyone whose a divorcé can be this happy,girl is just over the moon

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:53 pm

She also said about their wedding #BestDayEver Don't think she'd say that if they weren't together

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:08 am

Welcome1 xtina77

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:36 am

IMO we really need to be super cautious in making too many assumptions with Social Media and Twitter.

These folks could be doing what production is asking them to do and using social media to keep audience/fans guessing. We know for a fact that the F2's do that on Bachelor and Bachelorette.

This show is still new enough and doesn't have that wide of an audience. I think it's a great idea -- as some fans here are already doing -- to try and see what they can find on family members and friends PUBLIC SM sites to try and find photos or more hidden comments.

IMO (and because I learned the hard way ... ) I just wouldn't trust anything too blatant on SM.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116