SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Continue the Chris & Whitney discussion here Smiley

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Samuel10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Samuel10 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Family10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Samuel15teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Give me a holler if there is anything you'd like brought over from the old thread. I'll leave the old thread handy for a few more hours for reference. Enjoy.

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Samuel10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Samuel10 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Family10teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Samuel15teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Reposting from closed thread:  Jimmy Fallon's opening remarks were about Chris and Whitney last night - real cute.
Go to point 4:11 to watch.  Jimmy Fallon March 17th

Just watched Chris and DTWS Witney rehearse for 10 minutes and it was interesting to watch.  She is really the teacher and he the student, same with Redfoo and Emma that I watched yesterday.  Both guys want to do well and trying hard, and they have these small petite instructors in full command.   Definitely a working relationship.  It is a good way to see and get to know Chris in his learning mode "live" and unedited.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Are there any photos you'll want saved in the No Discussion thread? Besides their 1st IG photos of course giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 8367-910 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 I_got_13 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 E5kqdm15 teamsouleshakers - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Reposting from closed thread:  Jimmy Fallon's opening remarks were about Chris and Whitney last night - real cute.
Go to point 4:11 to watch.  Jimmy Fallon March 17th

Just watched Chris and DTWS Witney rehearse for 10 minutes and it was interesting to watch.  She is really the teacher and he the student, same with Redfoo and Emma that I watched yesterday.  Both guys want to do well and trying hard, and they have these small petite instructors in full command.   Definitely a working relationship.  It is a good way to see and get to know Chris in his learning mode "live" and unedited.
She was like that for the whole hour. LOL. Last week they barely practiced on the live stream, just fooled around a bit. Then again, they had two weeks to learn the first routine. Now it's crunch time, they barely have a week to learn these routines, so you bet the instructors are buckling down.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Cameron2 wrote:Just some food for thought that could provoke discussion. I am trying to think of a couple who seemed so financially independent as these two. I do know, that much about breakups can be defined as some sort of money problems.

They seem to have the ability both mentally and financially to have fun together. Couples that have fun together, tend to stay together in real life. It seems that most people that come on the bachelor do not have a great vocation. Thus, likely have financial woes to some degree.

What are your thoughts?

Over the course of this show, quite a few couples have been financially well off, especially among the early ones. Andrew Firestone (Bachelor), Ian McKee (Meredith's pick), both Emily and Jef all come to mind quickly.

I think a real turning point question is what they want to do with their 15 minutes of fame; they absolutely have to be on the same page about it. Some want to turn it into a platform for charity, some want to go back to real life, some want to ride out the endorsement opportunities, some don't mind the endorsement opportunities but don't seek them,  some want to turn this into an entertainment career. And then there is, of course, the simple fact that they still barely know each other, so who knows what other differences can crop up.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Chris already has a web site set up for public speaking engagements. I believe he will use his reality TV celebrity status to bring awareness to the farming industry. I would not be surprised if he got involved in local politics to represent the farming industry also. Whitney would be a great asset by his side. I can see them as a power couple in Iowa, if they so chose. IMO. yes

Chris Soules Web Site

Thanks for sharing this, MiniDiva (sorry, I don't think the link copied though)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Does anyone know if there is a playlist of C&W on each episode?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:19 pm

TOMORROW: #Chicago native and #Bachelor star @whitbisch is LIVE in studio! @BachelorABC

From @Windycitylive twitter
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Kristinkko wrote:TOMORROW: #Chicago native and #Bachelor star @whitbisch is LIVE in studio! @BachelorABC

From @Windycitylive twitter

Whitney must be back in Chicago then.  The show is at 11:00 am central and maybe they will upload the video of her segment.

Windy City LIVE!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Chicago Tribune Article about Whitney Bischoff:  Bachelor Fiancée Back at Work at Highland Park Lab  
Good description of her new role and the flexibility she has now.  Article Link
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:26 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Cameron2 wrote:Just some food for thought that could provoke discussion. I am trying to think of a couple who seemed so financially independent as these two. I do know, that much about breakups can be defined as some sort of money problems.

They seem to have the ability both mentally and financially to have fun together. Couples that have fun together, tend to stay together in real life. It seems that most people that come on the bachelor do not have a great vocation. Thus, likely have financial woes to some degree.

What are your thoughts?

Over the course of this show, quite a few couples have been financially well off, especially among the early ones. Andrew Firestone (Bachelor), Ian McKee (Meredith's pick), both Emily and Jef all come to mind quickly.

I think a real turning point question is what they want to do with their 15 minutes of fame; they absolutely have to be on the same page about it. Some want to turn it into a platform for charity, some want to go back to real life, some want to ride out the endorsement opportunities, some don't mind the endorsement opportunities but don't seek them,  some want to turn this into an entertainment career. And then there is, of course, the simple fact that they still barely know each other, so who knows what other differences can crop up.

Speaking of Emily & Jef, what do you all think happened there? They were one of my favorite couples until poof, it went up into smoke!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345